The Webkinz World
Welcome to TWW! If you have an account here already, go ahead and log in! If not, we invite you to register and become a member of the community!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Webkinz World
Welcome to TWW! If you have an account here already, go ahead and log in! If not, we invite you to register and become a member of the community!
The Webkinz World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.:Living in the Woods:. Cameron's RP from WebkinzNation! Old WN characters are still alive and here!

+3
Izzy
Mirkwood Princess
mitfy
7 posters

Page 33 of 36 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36  Next

Go down

.:Living in the Woods:. Cameron's RP from WebkinzNation! Old WN characters are still alive and here! - Page 33 Empty Re: .:Living in the Woods:. Cameron's RP from WebkinzNation! Old WN characters are still alive and here!

Post by mitfy Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:28 pm

"It's this town.." Fawn mumbled in thought while the group of girls were silently reading by themselves. "This whole place, everything here, is just not right."
Jayde looked up and nodded. "Yes. We must leave, but I can't bear to go back to the force."
The other two girls looked confused.
mitfy
mitfy
Owner
Owner

Female Posts : 3062
KinzBuckz : 29716

Back to top Go down

.:Living in the Woods:. Cameron's RP from WebkinzNation! Old WN characters are still alive and here! - Page 33 Empty Re: .:Living in the Woods:. Cameron's RP from WebkinzNation! Old WN characters are still alive and here!

Post by Mirkwood Princess Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:36 pm

"Um, what are you guys talking about?" Megan asked. A different girl leaned into Megan's ear and whispered, "Maybe they aren't right in the head."
Mirkwood Princess
Mirkwood Princess
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Female Posts : 1567
KinzBuckz : 22827
Location : Indiana/Mirkwood/ThunderClan/The Kanto Region/Hogwarts. I have mastered being in 5 places at once.

http://thefriendsofrandom.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by mitfy Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:44 pm

"Nonsense," Megan replied, "They've acted fine so far..."
Jayde replied, "It's too long of a story."
Fawn started tearing up.
mitfy
mitfy
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirkwood Princess Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:49 pm

"Are you alright?" Megan asked putting a hand on Fawn's shoulder.
"No! No I'm not freaking alright!" Everything was coming back to Fawn. Cayden. The Makers. Her roboticness. The force. It was too much. "I will never be alright!"
Mirkwood Princess
Mirkwood Princess
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Location : Indiana/Mirkwood/ThunderClan/The Kanto Region/Hogwarts. I have mastered being in 5 places at once.

Back to top Go down

Post by mitfy Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:50 pm

Megan jumped. "Sorry..."
"No, it's okay. We've had a hard past, I just can't explain it.." Jayde replied.
mitfy
mitfy
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirkwood Princess Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:10 pm

"Really, because I have a dictionary you can borrow." Megan joked. (I'm stucks!)
Mirkwood Princess
Mirkwood Princess
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by mitfy Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:36 pm

Jayde sighed.
"We're going to get out of here." Fawn said.
"This is what must have happened right before Annie started."
mitfy
mitfy
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirkwood Princess Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:39 pm

"Jayde, I honestly doubt that Annie lived in a forest, learned she had two types of cancer, and decided to escape with her best friend." Fawn stared at the ground.
Mirkwood Princess
Mirkwood Princess
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by mitfy Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:58 pm

"Well, she did escape plenty, didn't she?"
mitfy
mitfy
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Cyr :3 Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:41 pm

Fawn nodded. Both Jayde and Fawn were crying now, with the other girls leaned in, comforting them. Fawn didn't want to hurt anyone's feelings, so she kept quiet.
Mrs. Cyr :3

Female Posts : 1931
KinzBuckz : 26909

http://www.quizyourfriends.com/take-quiz.php?id=1403162339199653

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirkwood Princess Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:41 pm

After awhile, Megan got up. "Do you guys want to play Scrabble? It might make you feel better."
Fawn nodded and Jayde stood up.
Mirkwood Princess
Mirkwood Princess
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by mitfy Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:42 pm

They walked over to the scrabble table, but nobody really felt the need for scrabble anyways. "How about twister?" one of the girls suggested.
mitfy
mitfy
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirkwood Princess Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:47 pm

Fawn's head snapped up.
"Yes, yes yes yes yes yes YES!" Fawn squealed. Jayde turned to her.
"I'm guessing we're going to play twister."
Mirkwood Princess
Mirkwood Princess
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by mitfy Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:53 pm

The girls played twister for the next hour or so. (Stuck)
mitfy
mitfy
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirkwood Princess Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:07 pm

Eventually, the forest talk was forgotten and placed in the back of the girls minds. Fawn and Jayde climbed the stairs to their new bedroom to find new clothes for themselves.
"How did they know our sizes?" Fawn murmured.
Mirkwood Princess
Mirkwood Princess
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Cyr :3 Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:11 am

"Stalkers maybe?" Jayde laughed. Suddenly, Fawn thought out loud, "Hey Jayde, maybe they do know where our parents, or somebody, are. That could be why they didn't ask for last names, and stuff.."

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirkwood Princess Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:36 pm

"Fawn that's ridiculous!" Jayde exclaimed.
"Maybe not. The Makers have been keeping us trapped in a fuzzing forest for who knows how long, they've turned me into a cyborg, how do we know that they aren't a part of this too?" Fawn asked.
Mirkwood Princess
Mirkwood Princess
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Cyr :3 Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:21 pm

"You may be right," Jayde said, thinking out loud. "There's a good chance, maybe 48%, that could be true."

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirkwood Princess Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:29 pm

"48%? Is that it? I mean, they know our sizes, didn't ask for last names, tell you you have cancer, and its only a 48 percent chance?" Fawn practically went hysterical.
Mirkwood Princess
Mirkwood Princess
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Cyr :3 Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:44 pm

"Well I'm sorry! I'm thinking out loud!" Jayde practically screamed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirkwood Princess Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:15 pm

Fawn looked at her feet. "I'm sorry, i'm just really creeped out by this place Jayde," Fawn admitted.
Mirkwood Princess
Mirkwood Princess
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Cyr :3 Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:39 pm

"I am too," Jayde said, also.
(I'm stuck. Start from like the force...)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirkwood Princess Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:46 pm

(Let Cami do it she told us not to go too far)
Mirkwood Princess
Mirkwood Princess
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by mitfy Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:54 am

(No I dun wanna start from the force I'm stuck when we go there)
mitfy
mitfy
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirkwood Princess Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:01 pm

(FINE I'LL DO IT!)
At the force-
Something felt different to Alex. It wasn't recognizable, it was sort of like the wind was changing. Jayde was missing, Fawn was dead, Cayden was heartbroken, Zachary was trapped outside, she didn't know or care where Vincent was, Logan was still dating her, but none of that was the problem! Something about the forest was colder, harsher even. And Alex would find out what it was.
Mirkwood Princess
Mirkwood Princess
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 36 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum