The Webkinz World
Welcome to TWW! If you have an account here already, go ahead and log in! If not, we invite you to register and become a member of the community!

.:Living in the Woods:. Cameron's RP from WebkinzNation! Old WN characters are still alive and here!

Page 35 of 36 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: .:Living in the Woods:. Cameron's RP from WebkinzNation! Old WN characters are still alive and here!

Post by Mrs. Cyr :3 on Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:17 pm

(IDC who starts. xD)

5 factions...
4 fears...
3 crows...
2 lovers...
1 choice...
DIVERGENT

Ps, if you ever see this, ever again, I want you all to know that I had lots of fun on this site and so many memories were formed here. I loved this site but now it's dead. Goodbye, Andy...Izzy...TN...Sea... I know I may see Abby again, on my site, and Crystal is my wifey forever (therefore I talk to her everyday), and Cammy I talk to a lot. Ava's dead, Drew never comes online anymore, and I never talk to McKittyKitty anymore. I love you all!
Mrs. Cyr :3

Female Posts : 1931
KinzBuckz : 14884

View user profile http://www.quizyourfriends.com/take-quiz.php?id=1403162339199653

Back to top Go down

Re: .:Living in the Woods:. Cameron's RP from WebkinzNation! Old WN characters are still alive and here!

Post by mitfy on Sun May 26, 2013 5:12 pm

Alex just started to violently kick the bushes and and thrash the trees with sticks. Her hands began to bleed.

STAY AWAY FROM THE POWER AMPLIFIER,
IT'S SENDING OUT DEADLY WAVES OF STUPIDNESS

[18:14:49] NinjagoLover123 : I DON'T LIKE SLEEPY OFF OF WCC
[18:15:06] Rabid Fish : WUT
mitfy
Owner
Owner

Female Posts : 3062
KinzBuckz : 17691

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Cyr :3 on Sun May 26, 2013 5:15 pm

They were in pain, but she didn't care. Since when does trying to survive in the woods become a drama show?

5 factions...
4 fears...
3 crows...
2 lovers...
1 choice...
DIVERGENT

Ps, if you ever see this, ever again, I want you all to know that I had lots of fun on this site and so many memories were formed here. I loved this site but now it's dead. Goodbye, Andy...Izzy...TN...Sea... I know I may see Abby again, on my site, and Crystal is my wifey forever (therefore I talk to her everyday), and Cammy I talk to a lot. Ava's dead, Drew never comes online anymore, and I never talk to McKittyKitty anymore. I love you all!

View user profile http://www.quizyourfriends.com/take-quiz.php?id=1403162339199653

Back to top Go down

Post by mitfy on Sun May 26, 2013 5:16 pm

Finally, Alex just collapsed in a heap and started to bawl. She climbed up a tree with blurry vision.

mitfy
Owner
Owner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Cyr :3 on Sun May 26, 2013 5:22 pm

That decision wasn't safe. Since her vision was blurry, she hit her head on a branch making her fall.

5 factions...
4 fears...
3 crows...
2 lovers...
1 choice...
DIVERGENT

Back to top Go down

Post by mitfy on Sun May 26, 2013 5:25 pm

Alex stumbled down to the bottom. Thankfully she wasn't up too high. She had bruises and scratches (more blood, too) along with a bruised tailbone. She started to get up, but her tailbone hurt. Slowly, she laid down to relax, her head throbbing with pain and her cuts stinging.

mitfy
Owner
Owner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Cyr :3 on Sun May 26, 2013 5:38 pm

She decided that it was better off to rest.

5 factions...
4 fears...
3 crows...
2 lovers...
1 choice...
DIVERGENT

Back to top Go down

Post by mitfy on Sun May 26, 2013 5:43 pm

Soon, Alex fell asleep, leaving the others wondering where she was.

mitfy
Owner
Owner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirkwood Princess on Mon May 27, 2013 2:31 pm

Alex slept, but as she rested her thoughts echoed in her mind. "When did surviving in the woods turn into such a drama show?" Drama show....that's it! Alex woke up with a jolt, having figured out the force and the people behind it.

Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Female Posts : 1567
KinzBuckz : 10802
Location : Indiana/Mirkwood/ThunderClan/The Kanto Region/Hogwarts. I have mastered being in 5 places at once.

View user profile http://thefriendsofrandom.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by mitfy on Fri May 31, 2013 6:19 pm

Alex awoke with a scream. She heard the others freak out and try to figure out where it came from.

mitfy
Owner
Owner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Cyr :3 on Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:12 pm

Alex still wanted to be alone, so she startle bolting far away. She soon got lost, but at least she was alone. She sat down and leaned against a tree while she thought about the force.

5 factions...
4 fears...
3 crows...
2 lovers...
1 choice...
DIVERGENT

Back to top Go down

Post by mitfy on Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:32 pm

The whole thought was overwhelming.
They're putting everyone's lives on the line for a TV drama show.

mitfy
Owner
Owner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Cyr :3 on Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:43 pm

She decided to do something about it. If no one caused any drama, they wouldn't have anything to put on TV! But how could she stop the drama?

5 factions...
4 fears...
3 crows...
2 lovers...
1 choice...
DIVERGENT

Back to top Go down

Post by mitfy on Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:48 pm

Breaking up with Logan would just cause more drama, so she decided not to do that.
Keep things normal. Don't let anything unexpected happen.
That wouldn't work.
The force, the workers, they'd just make something happen and cause someone to die or something, or move the camp.

mitfy
Owner
Owner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Cyr :3 on Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:50 pm

Everything was to hard to think about. Finally she yelled, "I'll think of something! Something to make it normal again!"

5 factions...
4 fears...
3 crows...
2 lovers...
1 choice...
DIVERGENT

Back to top Go down

Post by mitfy on Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:53 pm

Cameras from all around turned to face her. Alex could feel the red light on the cameras burning her hair, reflecting on her eyes. She felt as if she couldn't be alone, even if there was nobody around her.

mitfy
Owner
Owner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Cyr :3 on Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:47 pm

She froze, not wanting any attention. Wait! She thought, Maybe if we all freeze and barely do anything they will get bored of us....She didn't like the idea but she stored it in the back if her head.

5 factions...
4 fears...
3 crows...
2 lovers...
1 choice...
DIVERGENT

Back to top Go down

Post by mitfy on Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:15 am

Alex decided to lay down on the ground with her eyes open.

mitfy
Owner
Owner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirkwood Princess on Tue Oct 08, 2013 2:18 pm

(And we went from living in the woods to the start of the Hunger Games....XD)

Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Female Posts : 1567
KinzBuckz : 10802
Location : Indiana/Mirkwood/ThunderClan/The Kanto Region/Hogwarts. I have mastered being in 5 places at once.

View user profile http://thefriendsofrandom.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Cyr :3 on Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:36 pm

(LOL Not really I mean it's more like we went from LITW to the start of some robot invasion)

5 factions...
4 fears...
3 crows...
2 lovers...
1 choice...
DIVERGENT

Back to top Go down

Post by mitfy on Tue Nov 26, 2013 12:59 pm

(Yeah haha but it's getting really interesting.)

mitfy
Owner
Owner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Cyr :3 on Thu Nov 28, 2013 2:09 am

(Well, don't just sit there! Role play! xD )

5 factions...
4 fears...
3 crows...
2 lovers...
1 choice...
DIVERGENT

Back to top Go down

Post by mitfy on Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:11 pm

(AHH WHAT DO I SAY)

Alex soon got tired, and fell asleep on the ground, isolated from her friends.

(What was going on in this story?)

mitfy
Owner
Owner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Cyr :3 on Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:56 pm

(I forget lol)
Alex was in a deep sleep and dreamt about her old life and how it used to be without this dang force field keeping them in.

5 factions...
4 fears...
3 crows...
2 lovers...
1 choice...
DIVERGENT

Back to top Go down

Post by mitfy on Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:03 pm

(We might have to read lawl)
She smiled in her sleep, and a camera turned towards her. A voice came from the speakers, waking her from her sleep.
"Oh, poor Alex. You think your whole life is ruined." The voice laughed. "Who said your life was perfect before you came here?"
Alex trembled. "H-how did you know what I was dreaming?"

mitfy
Owner
Owner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 36 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top