The Webkinz World
Welcome to TWW! If you have an account here already, go ahead and log in! If not, we invite you to register and become a member of the community!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Webkinz World
Welcome to TWW! If you have an account here already, go ahead and log in! If not, we invite you to register and become a member of the community!
The Webkinz World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.:Living in the Woods:. Cameron's RP from WebkinzNation! Old WN characters are still alive and here!

+3
Izzy
Mirkwood Princess
mitfy
7 posters

Page 18 of 36 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 27 ... 36  Next

Go down

.:Living in the Woods:. Cameron's RP from WebkinzNation! Old WN characters are still alive and here! - Page 18 Empty Re: .:Living in the Woods:. Cameron's RP from WebkinzNation! Old WN characters are still alive and here!

Post by mitfy Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:15 pm

"Dear, you'll be up all night if you sleep now. Just wait a few hours."
"But I'd rather stay up all night than sleep now."
mitfy
mitfy
Owner
Owner

Female Posts : 3062
KinzBuckz : 29721

Back to top Go down

.:Living in the Woods:. Cameron's RP from WebkinzNation! Old WN characters are still alive and here! - Page 18 Empty Re: .:Living in the Woods:. Cameron's RP from WebkinzNation! Old WN characters are still alive and here!

Post by Mirkwood Princess Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:18 pm

Jayde was getting worried about Fawn. "Fawn, you went to bed early last night, and now it's past noon and you're still tired. I'm worried. Are you sick or something?" she asked.
"The only sickness I could possibly have is a cold from being shoved in the lake!" Fawn snapped.
Mirkwood Princess
Mirkwood Princess
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Female Posts : 1567
KinzBuckz : 22832
Location : Indiana/Mirkwood/ThunderClan/The Kanto Region/Hogwarts. I have mastered being in 5 places at once.

http://thefriendsofrandom.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by mitfy Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:30 pm

"Okay, okay." Jayde said, putting her hand up in surrender.
"I do feel a little faint, though." Fawn did say afterwards.
Jayde feels her head. "You feel warm. You don't have mono, do you?"
mitfy
mitfy
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirkwood Princess Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:34 pm

Fawn shrugged. "How would I know? I'm no doctor. I just haven't gotten sleep in awhile I guess," she yawned. Jayde stared concerned as Fawn crawled back into her shelter and fell asleep once again.
Mirkwood Princess
Mirkwood Princess
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Location : Indiana/Mirkwood/ThunderClan/The Kanto Region/Hogwarts. I have mastered being in 5 places at once.

Back to top Go down

Post by mitfy Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:36 pm

Alex lay there away in Logan's arms; he had yet to awaken.
Jayde and Adila and Zachary and Vincent were the only ones awake. Besides Alex.
mitfy
mitfy
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirkwood Princess Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:40 pm

Alex gently lifted Logan's arm off of her and sat up. "Logan," she murmered. "You have to wake up, its afternoon." Logan groaned and turned on his log, causing him to fall off into a pile of leaves. Leaves?
"Uh guys, I think it's fall." Logan yawned.
Mirkwood Princess
Mirkwood Princess
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by mitfy Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:41 pm

"Yes, honey, I found that out earlier now. Now get up."
Even though he called him 'honey', he still refused. Alex kissed him.
"That woke me up."
mitfy
mitfy
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirkwood Princess Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:44 pm

Alex laughed. "Are you okay sweetie?" she asked.
"Yeah, I'm just tired. I'm starting to miss my bed that wasn't a log. Vincent, you didn't happen to have an air mattress with you when you crossed over, did you?" Logan laughed.
Mirkwood Princess
Mirkwood Princess
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by mitfy Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:51 pm

Vincent laughed too. "No, I wish."
Alex touched his arm. "I miss my bed too. I even forget how long I've been here, or who my parents were, or where I lived, or the colors of my bedroom wall." A tear dripped down her cheek, leaving a small wet trail of salty tear water. I'm gonna crack.. she thought.
Tears filled her eyes and made her vision blurry. Logan looked at her. Her eyes were like glass.
mitfy
mitfy
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirkwood Princess Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:55 pm

"Shh sweetie, It'll be fine. We all miss our families, but we're all together. I promise you we'll be alright. We'll find out about that force one day and kick whoever made it. Okay?" Logan comforted Alex while Cayden threw wood on the fire.
Mirkwood Princess
Mirkwood Princess
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by mitfy Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:59 pm

Alex knew this was true, but burst into tears. She cried and cried and started coughing and making choking sounds because she couldn't breath. Alex gripped onto Logan shirt and pushed her head into his chest. Logan wraps his arms around her and hugs her tightly.
mitfy
mitfy
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirkwood Princess Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:02 pm

Logan continued to comfort Alex. It was well past noon by now, and Fawn was still sleeping. Cayden mouthed to Logan, I'm going to check on her, and walked into Fawn's shelter. She was shaking and covered in sweat, but sleeping.
"Jayde, you might want to come in here!" Cayden called.
Mirkwood Princess
Mirkwood Princess
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by mitfy Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:19 pm

Jayde ran into Fawn's shelter and saw her sweating like crazy.
"Well, if she had a fever, it must be broken.."
Jayde looks at Cayden. "Get her near the lake. I'll pour some water on her to cool her down"
mitfy
mitfy
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirkwood Princess Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:22 pm

Cayden nodded. "Got it. Let's hurry, I don't know what's wrong with her." Cayden carried Fawn in his arms while they ran to the lake. Logan, Drew, and Adila turned to ask them what was going on, but they were gone too fast. Finally, they got there.
Mirkwood Princess
Mirkwood Princess
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by mitfy Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:42 pm

Jayde carefully put handfuls of water on Fawn's body and a little on her forehead.
mitfy
mitfy
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirkwood Princess Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:44 pm

Fawn's body shook and she woke up yawning. "Why are we at the lake? It's too early," she mumbled.
"Fawn, it's 5 in the evening," Cayden looked into her eyes.
"So?" Fawn yawned again.
Mirkwood Princess
Mirkwood Princess
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by mitfy Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:01 pm

"So? You've been asleep for almost 24 hours!" cries Jayde.
mitfy
mitfy
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirkwood Princess Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:05 pm

Fawn was impatient. "I need my sleep! I'm a growing person! Now if you excuse me, I need to get back to my nap." Fawn yawned again and tried to curl up on the beach.
Mirkwood Princess
Mirkwood Princess
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by mitfy Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:07 pm

"We're all growing, Fawn, and you don't need any more sleep for the moment." Jayde said. She turned her glance to Cayden, "I think she has mono."
mitfy
mitfy
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirkwood Princess Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:12 pm

Fawn had a headache, and those two were just making it worse. "Look, I'm glad you care and all, but all I want right now is to sleep. So if you excuse me, I was having the most wonderful dream." Fawn rolled over onto the cool grass.
Mirkwood Princess
Mirkwood Princess
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by mitfy Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:20 pm

Jayde sighed. She couldn't help any more. She walks away.
mitfy
mitfy
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirkwood Princess Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:23 pm

Cayden didn't leave Fawn's side. "Shh, Fawn sweetie, I think you're sick. Please, for me, just stay awake?" he asked quietly. Fawn groaned, "Fine, but only for you."
Mirkwood Princess
Mirkwood Princess
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by mitfy Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:25 pm

Fawn couldn't stay awake. Her eyes kept closing and she had to keep her eyes really wide in order to keep them open.
mitfy
mitfy
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirkwood Princess Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:29 pm

Fawn's tone softened. "Cayden," she whispered. "It hurts and I'm tired. Please make it stop," her eyes were glazed over and pleading.
"I'll do my best honey, I promise." Cayden was forceful and serious.
Mirkwood Princess
Mirkwood Princess
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by mitfy Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:35 pm

Alex couldn't stand it. She walked away. Logan close behind her.
mitfy
mitfy
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 36 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 27 ... 36  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum