The Webkinz World
Welcome to TWW! If you have an account here already, go ahead and log in! If not, we invite you to register and become a member of the community!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Webkinz World
Welcome to TWW! If you have an account here already, go ahead and log in! If not, we invite you to register and become a member of the community!
The Webkinz World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.:Living in the Woods:. Cameron's RP from WebkinzNation! Old WN characters are still alive and here!

+3
Izzy
Mirkwood Princess
mitfy
7 posters

Page 1 of 36 1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 36  Next

Go down

.:Living in the Woods:. Cameron's RP from WebkinzNation! Old WN characters are still alive and here! Empty .:Living in the Woods:. Cameron's RP from WebkinzNation! Old WN characters are still alive and here!

Post by mitfy Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:47 pm

Welcome to My first RP, -...Living in the Woods...- !

PLEASE CONTINUE FROM HERE: http://www.webkinznation.com/t532-living-in-the-woods-cameron-s-first-rp

Plot

A (large) group of friends get lost in the woods, and try to survive by hunting for food, searching for water, and keeping each other alive. They are ages from 12 to 16.
~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
You may have up to Three characters, because if a lot of people join, It will be some huge rampage of people lost in the woods. xD

Form

(Username)
(Nickname)
(Character's Gender)
(Character's name)
(Character's Age)
(Character's Personality+Description)
(Character's Skill/Talent)
~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
My Characters:

(Username)
mitfy
(Nickname)
Cameron or Kermit
(Character's Gender)
Female
(Character's name)
Alex
(Character's Age)
Alex has hazel eyes and long, sleek black hair that ends at her calf. Alex is very tall for her age, and super skinny. She is fast, and can climb trees very swiftly. Alex is very energetic, sometimes lazy, cheerful, and imaginative. She is more of an background image, not exactly the center of attention, but will be if asked.
Alex can climb trees very quickly, and is an expert at finding water.

(Username)
mitfy
(Nickname)
Cameron or Kermit
(Character's Gender)
Male
(Character's name)
Zachary
(Character's Age)
Zachary is witty and protective. He's in a relationship with Alex. He has shaggy blonde hair that curls slightly at the ends. Shy.
Zachary is good with swords.

Characters

Retied users = characters who haven't been in RP for more than 20 posts = italics

Male:
Andy (Cloud), Zachary (Cameron), Cayden (Crystal), Logan (Ali), Drew (Ali)
~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Female:
Adila (Izzy), Alex (Cameron), Cloud (Cloud), Trin (Em), Valette (Em), Bea (Belle), Fawn (Crystal), Jayde (Ali), Amber (Avery)

Please make at least four sentences in each post. Thanks! flower

Last edited by Rosa Baggins on Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:56 pm; edited 9 times in total
mitfy
mitfy
Owner
Owner

Female Posts : 3062
KinzBuckz : 29571

Back to top Go down

.:Living in the Woods:. Cameron's RP from WebkinzNation! Old WN characters are still alive and here! Empty Re: .:Living in the Woods:. Cameron's RP from WebkinzNation! Old WN characters are still alive and here!

Post by Mirkwood Princess Mon Dec 24, 2012 1:22 pm

(Username)
CrystalKat
(Nickname)
Crystal
(Character's Gender)
Female
(Character's name)
Fawn
(Character's Age)
Fawn is intelligent, sweet, and docile. She's looked down upon by other's because she's younger and smaller, but makes up for it in integrity. She is skinny and pale, with brunette hair she keeps in a braid. She has a strange obsession to pizza.
Fawn can easily find fruit and build shelters. She uses a knife when needed to defend herself.
Mirkwood Princess
Mirkwood Princess
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Female Posts : 1567
KinzBuckz : 22682
Location : Indiana/Mirkwood/ThunderClan/The Kanto Region/Hogwarts. I have mastered being in 5 places at once.

http://thefriendsofrandom.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

.:Living in the Woods:. Cameron's RP from WebkinzNation! Old WN characters are still alive and here! Empty Re: .:Living in the Woods:. Cameron's RP from WebkinzNation! Old WN characters are still alive and here!

Post by mitfy Mon Dec 24, 2012 6:24 pm

Thank you, I added her to the list!
mitfy
mitfy
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirkwood Princess Mon Dec 24, 2012 7:24 pm

Thanks Mitfy! Can't wait to start the RP!
Mirkwood Princess
Mirkwood Princess
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Location : Indiana/Mirkwood/ThunderClan/The Kanto Region/Hogwarts. I have mastered being in 5 places at once.

Back to top Go down

Post by mitfy Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:17 pm

Start whenever you want. Wink
mitfy
mitfy
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by mitfy Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:24 pm

Alex was quiet as she approached Zachary.
"Zack, I don't want to live here forever." she said, grabbing him into a hug.
"I promise we'll go home. Someday..." he replied.
The evening was getting chilly. Adila starts a campfire. Bea gathers everyone around. People were hungry. Cold. With no way out..
mitfy
mitfy
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirkwood Princess Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:30 pm

Fawn returned from the woods with fruit and distributed it among the others. The others ate hungrily while she saved some of hers for later. She watched Alex and Zachary, snuggling close around the fire, and felt an unfamiliar pounding in her chest. What was this feeling? Regret? Jealousy? Fawn didn't know much anymore. Her gaze wandered to the dying fire and she rose to retrieve more wood.
Mirkwood Princess
Mirkwood Princess
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by mitfy Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:04 pm

Andy and Cloud talked together silently just as Alex and Zachary were. Everybody else seemed to keep their eyes off the couple, doing something to distract them.
mitfy
mitfy
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirkwood Princess Tue Dec 25, 2012 10:58 am

Fawn returned with more firewood, and watched the flames increase. She poked the fire with a stick to distract herself from everyone else. She threw her stick into the fire and watched Alex and Zachary make their way towards their shelter, and the others slowly return to theirs. It was Fawn's night to feed the fire while the others slept, so nobody would freeze to death in the dark.
"Alone again," she muttered, and turned her head towards the canopy of glittering lights above her.
Mirkwood Princess
Mirkwood Princess
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by mitfy Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:53 pm

In the night Alex woke up. The fire was burning still, with Fawn still there, alone.
She walks to the fire and sits next to Fawn.
mitfy
mitfy
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirkwood Princess Tue Dec 25, 2012 4:02 pm

"Shouldn't you be sleeping? We're going to need you in the morning," Fawn pondered. Still, she smiled and moved over, grateful for the company.
Mirkwood Princess
Mirkwood Princess
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by mitfy Tue Dec 25, 2012 4:08 pm

Alex replied, "Well, I suppose I should get back to bed, but for some reason I don't want to..."
Fawn put her arm around Alex's shoulder. "Is it Zachary?"
Alex sat there, her eyes gazing into the dark forest. "I don't know."
mitfy
mitfy
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirkwood Princess Tue Dec 25, 2012 4:13 pm

Fawn was worried. Those two were always so close. "Did something happen between you two?" she said gently. "If it did you can always go to my shelter for the night. You'll be bunking with Adila, but she sleeps like a rock."
Alex was silent.
"Do you want to talk about it?" Fawn asked.
Mirkwood Princess
Mirkwood Princess
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by mitfy Tue Dec 25, 2012 4:21 pm

Alex still sat silently, thinking hard. She started to open her mouth, but no words came out.
mitfy
mitfy
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirkwood Princess Tue Dec 25, 2012 4:23 pm

Fawn understood completely what Alex was going through. "It's okay if you don't. Here, have some fruit, I need to get more supplies anyways." Fawn smiled and left, leaving Alex alone to think.
Mirkwood Princess
Mirkwood Princess
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by mitfy Tue Dec 25, 2012 4:28 pm

As Fawn walked away, Alex saw Zachary peek out of their shelter. She stared at him. He opened his mouth, but said nothing. His expression was neither serious nor emotional. Blank. Zachary then went back into the shelter as Fawn came back. Alex didn't tell her what happened.
mitfy
mitfy
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirkwood Princess Tue Dec 25, 2012 4:31 pm

"You feeling any better?" Fawn asked as she fueled the fire and handed Alex an apple.
Alex didn't respond, she just sat there with a lurking dead look.
"I'll take that as a no. Did something happen while I was gone?"
More silence.
Fawn sighed. "Okay, just sit there and mope if you want to, I have work to do."
Mirkwood Princess
Mirkwood Princess
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by mitfy Tue Dec 25, 2012 4:35 pm

As Fawn worked, the sun slowly rised up.
Alex said the first words since two hours ago, "You've been up all night, haven't you?"
Fawn sighed and replied, "Yes. I haven't gotten any sleep in a long time."
"Then how about you sleep for awhile. Until there's something important you need to do, you lie there and rest."
mitfy
mitfy
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirkwood Princess Tue Dec 25, 2012 4:43 pm

Fawn shook her head. "I'd love to, but I can't. Everyone's busy today and there isn't anyone to keep the fire going or make breakfast. After that, I'm supposed to get my rest but everyone else always needs me. I'm happy to help, and I can always get some sleep later in the day." She continued her work and did her best to ignore the rest of Alex's arguments and pleas.
Mirkwood Princess
Mirkwood Princess
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by mitfy Tue Dec 25, 2012 4:50 pm

Alex stood up.
"I know what the problem is. You can't say no. You're always willing to help. That's good, but every once and awhile you can say no."
Fawn stood there. Caught in her own thoughts.
"I can hunt and make breakfast Valette knows how to start fires, too. We can always take turns watching the fire at night, too. You know what, I'll have Zachary watch the fire tonight. You get to rest for as long as you want." Alex said. She then ran off to Zachary before Fawn could say no.
mitfy
mitfy
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirkwood Princess Tue Dec 25, 2012 5:24 pm

Fawns words were caught in her throat. "Great," she muttered. Although, deep down, she was grateful to Alex. She hadn't gotten her fair share of sleep in ages. She realized how tired she really was, and decided maybe Alex had a point. She only hoped not to dissapoint the others. Then again why should she, she was younger than everyone else and did just as much work as they did, maybe more. They could fare without her for a few hours. Satisfied, Fawn glided to her shelter, and drifted into a deep sleep.
Mirkwood Princess
Mirkwood Princess
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by mitfy Tue Dec 25, 2012 5:58 pm

Time went by and Fawn was asleep the whole day. Nighttime came, and Zachary stayed up to tend the fire.
After a long, slow hour, Zachary fell asleep next to a large, growing fire. The trees caught the flames and spread quickly.
Cloud awoke suddenly. "Fire!!" she screamed. Cloud frantically woke everyone up. When Alex awoke, she suddenly became furious. "ZACK I THOUGHT YOU WERE WATCHING THE FIRE. WE COULD BE KILLED" On and on Alex went screaming at Zachary as the others awoke. Alex suddenly became to cough. She hacks and hacks like she has a hairball. The fire grew hot and smokey. Alex fell to the ground and tried to breath frantically.
Everyone quickly packed up the shelter as the fire grew and grew. They were almost surrounded. Adila and Fawn dragged Alex out of the ring of fire along with everyone else. As they jumped over the stream, the fire lit up the night sky. They ran and ran and got tired easily. Soon, they were as far away from the fire as they could get. Alex tried hard to breath and lied miserably on the ground. Zachary approached Alex slowly.
She started to get up and tried to yell, but her voice died out and Zachary pushed her back down. He stroked her hair slowly and whispered in her ear, "It's all right. We're okay now.."
Alex then accepted Zack's "apology" and let him touch her. She soon fell asleep once again, but woke up a few minutes later. Zachary was still there and nothing much had changed.
mitfy
mitfy
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirkwood Princess Tue Dec 25, 2012 6:06 pm

Fawn stared at the trees lined with crimson. It was all her fault. Nobody else tended the fire for ages besides her. They didn't know what they were doing. She couldn't help them. Now their shelters were burned and all of the supplies were gone. Alex was hurt and Zachary started the fire that left the others with smoke in their lungs. Everybody was cold too.
Fawn sighed. She didn't know these parts of the woods very well, none of them ever had to come this far. She ventured further to find supplies, and when she was far enough out, she sat down and wept.
Mirkwood Princess
Mirkwood Princess
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by mitfy Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:38 am

When Alex got well enough to get up, she went over to Fawn and said nothing.
mitfy
mitfy
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirkwood Princess Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:40 am

Fawn turned around and saw Alex. She froze. She didn't want anyone to see her like this! She was already one of the youngest there, she couldn't let them think she was weak. So, she ran. She didn't know where, she didn't know how, but she was running. She ducked under branches until she finally thought she was far enough, and could hide from everyone else.
Mirkwood Princess
Mirkwood Princess
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 36 1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 36  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum