The Webkinz World
Welcome to TWW! If you have an account here already, go ahead and log in! If not, we invite you to register and become a member of the community!

Who misses this place; and everyone in it?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How much do you miss this place?

33% 33% 
[ 1 ]
33% 33% 
[ 1 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
33% 33% 
[ 1 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 3

Who misses this place; and everyone in it?

Post by Mrs. Cyr :3 on Mon Apr 11, 2016 11:07 pm

I do. I miss this place a whole bunch. I miss the hours I'd spend on here talking to friends, regardless of the drama. I miss looking forward to come here everyday to post, spend time with people I can't normally spend time with, watching the site grow. But now I'm only watching it decay, and it saddens me. We've all moved on, we've all grown up, and this place is left to be a ghost town of memories. I love you. All. So much. And I miss you.

If anyone ever decides to come back on for one last time, and if there's even a chance you might want to talk to me again, here are my social medias:
Instagram: @alisonleighb
Kik: @_ali.son_
Snapchat: @xxdeci122
(specify who you are or I won't let you follow / talk to me) Rolling Eyes

5 factions...
4 fears...
3 crows...
2 lovers...
1 choice...
DIVERGENT

Ps, if you ever see this, ever again, I want you all to know that I had lots of fun on this site and so many memories were formed here. I loved this site but now it's dead. Goodbye, Andy...Izzy...TN...Sea... I know I may see Abby again, on my site, and Crystal is my wifey forever (therefore I talk to her everyday), and Cammy I talk to a lot. Ava's dead, Drew never comes online anymore, and I never talk to McKittyKitty anymore. I love you all!
Mrs. Cyr :3

Female Posts : 1931
KinzBuckz : 14994

View user profile http://www.quizyourfriends.com/take-quiz.php?id=1403162339199653

Back to top Go down

Re: Who misses this place; and everyone in it?

Post by Abbykinz on Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:13 pm

I don't miss it, simply because I've grown up so much since then. I remember having fun here, but I also remember how much of a kid I was, and that's what I don't miss anymore.

Webkinz
Webkinz

Female Posts : 195
KinzBuckz : 8576

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top