The Webkinz World
Welcome to TWW! If you have an account here already, go ahead and log in! If not, we invite you to register and become a member of the community!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Webkinz World
Welcome to TWW! If you have an account here already, go ahead and log in! If not, we invite you to register and become a member of the community!
The Webkinz World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who misses this place; and everyone in it?

2 posters

Go down

How much do you miss this place?

Who misses this place; and everyone in it? Vote_lcap33%Who misses this place; and everyone in it? Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 1 ]
Who misses this place; and everyone in it? Vote_lcap33%Who misses this place; and everyone in it? Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 1 ]
Who misses this place; and everyone in it? Vote_lcap0%Who misses this place; and everyone in it? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Who misses this place; and everyone in it? Vote_lcap0%Who misses this place; and everyone in it? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 3
Back

Who misses this place; and everyone in it? Empty Who misses this place; and everyone in it?

Post by Mrs. Cyr :3 Mon Apr 11, 2016 11:07 pm

I do. I miss this place a whole bunch. I miss the hours I'd spend on here talking to friends, regardless of the drama. I miss looking forward to come here everyday to post, spend time with people I can't normally spend time with, watching the site grow. But now I'm only watching it decay, and it saddens me. We've all moved on, we've all grown up, and this place is left to be a ghost town of memories. I love you. All. So much. And I miss you.

If anyone ever decides to come back on for one last time, and if there's even a chance you might want to talk to me again, here are my social medias:
Instagram: @alisonleighb
Snapchat: @alisonleigh13
(specify who you are or I won't let you follow / talk to me) Rolling Eyes

Last edited by Mrs. Cyr :3 on Sat Jul 09, 2022 5:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Mrs. Cyr :3
Mrs. Cyr :3

Female Posts : 1931
KinzBuckz : 26719

http://www.quizyourfriends.com/take-quiz.php?id=1403162339199653

Back to top Go down

Who misses this place; and everyone in it? Empty Re: Who misses this place; and everyone in it?

Post by Abbykinz Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:13 pm

I don't miss it, simply because I've grown up so much since then. I remember having fun here, but I also remember how much of a kid I was, and that's what I don't miss anymore.
Abbykinz
Abbykinz
Webkinz
Webkinz

Female Posts : 195
KinzBuckz : 20301

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum