The Webkinz World
Welcome to TWW! If you have an account here already, go ahead and log in! If not, we invite you to register and become a member of the community!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Webkinz World
Welcome to TWW! If you have an account here already, go ahead and log in! If not, we invite you to register and become a member of the community!
The Webkinz World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.:Living in the Woods:. Cameron's RP from WebkinzNation! Old WN characters are still alive and here!

+3
Izzy
Mirkwood Princess
mitfy
7 posters

Page 28 of 36 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 32 ... 36  Next

Go down

.:Living in the Woods:. Cameron's RP from WebkinzNation! Old WN characters are still alive and here! - Page 28 Empty Re: .:Living in the Woods:. Cameron's RP from WebkinzNation! Old WN characters are still alive and here!

Post by Mrs. Cyr :3 Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:07 pm

Amber still had so many questions. She didn't want to bring anything up though. She knows how it feels, and doesn't want to hurt anyone. Especially if she JUST met him.
Mrs. Cyr :3

Female Posts : 1931
KinzBuckz : 26939

http://www.quizyourfriends.com/take-quiz.php?id=1403162339199653

Back to top Go down

.:Living in the Woods:. Cameron's RP from WebkinzNation! Old WN characters are still alive and here! - Page 28 Empty Re: .:Living in the Woods:. Cameron's RP from WebkinzNation! Old WN characters are still alive and here!

Post by mitfy Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:10 pm

Amber had questions. A LOT of questions.
"Do you have a favorite book?" Amber blurt out. It wasn't one of her questions, but it somehow came out in words.
Cayden smirked at her.
mitfy
mitfy
Owner
Owner

Female Posts : 3062
KinzBuckz : 29746

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Cyr :3 Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:15 pm

Amber laughed. "Sorry. Random. It just somehow came out without thinking." Cayden smiled and replied, "Nah, its fine. How many songs do you have on your iPod?" Amber mumbled, "148" They giggled. "Its not as much as you think"

Back to top Go down

Post by mitfy Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:17 pm

"I have a lot of artists, since I don't like all of their songs." Amber giggled and blushed.
Cayden started to suspect something, but he was happy.
mitfy
mitfy
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Cyr :3 Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:21 pm

"I have mostly Avril Lavigne.." Amber went on and Cayden listened. He started to wonder how she has been here for all these years, but seemed to keep herself hidden.

Back to top Go down

Post by mitfy Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:23 pm

"You don't know how many questions I have," breathed Amber.
Cayden let loose, "Same here. I'm guess I'm glad someone understands."
mitfy
mitfy
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Cyr :3 Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:40 pm

"Yeah. I've only really seen three people here, which is my bestie, someone who left the force one year ago, and well of course you." Cayden replied, "Oh. How long have you been here?" "3 or 4 years. What about you?" "I think 3 years. I'm not even sure what month it is. I can only tell the season by its temp." Amber checked her iPod. "Its February 24th, 2012."

Back to top Go down

Post by mitfy Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:28 pm

(It's 2013 girl lol)
"Woah, 2012? I never thought far ahead into the future like that. It's like you can't believe it's going to be 2000, you know?"
"Yeah" Amber sighs.
mitfy
mitfy
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirkwood Princess Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:57 pm

Cayden laughed. "You do realize that it's already been 2,000, right?" Amber blushed.
"Oh, well, sorry. I was sidetracked." (I'm stuck Razz)
Mirkwood Princess
Mirkwood Princess
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Female Posts : 1567
KinzBuckz : 22857
Location : Indiana/Mirkwood/ThunderClan/The Kanto Region/Hogwarts. I have mastered being in 5 places at once.

http://thefriendsofrandom.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by mitfy Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:00 pm

"It doesn't really matter. I'm guessing you know what I mean." Amber hides her face, embarrassed.
Cayden lifts her head up. "Come, let's be happy. Want to go to the lake?"
mitfy
mitfy
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Cyr :3 Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:11 pm

(Oh gawd I'm laughing so hard xD)

Amber was red. "Sure," she laughed and got up. She put her stuff down and followed Cayden.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirkwood Princess Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:16 pm

Meanwhile, at the camp....
Alex was sitting by the fire with Logan. "Hey Logan," she said.
"Yeah?" he asked while poking the fire with a stick.
"Does it feel weird? I mean everyone here used to hang out and stuff, and now I haven't seen Cayden or Jayde in ages." she pondered. Logan laughed.
"You want my opinion? I think Cayden stole Jayde from Vincent and they fell in love, ran away, and eloped at the very edge of the force, never to be seen again." He laughed.
Mirkwood Princess
Mirkwood Princess
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Location : Indiana/Mirkwood/ThunderClan/The Kanto Region/Hogwarts. I have mastered being in 5 places at once.

Back to top Go down

Post by mitfy Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:18 pm

Alex laughed, and hugged Logan. All of this seemed so.. normal. When she and Logan first got together, she felt a spark. Now that it's normal, she felt nothing. She still loved him, though.
mitfy
mitfy
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Cyr :3 Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:25 pm

(OMG this is cracking me up. Still, what is up with poking the fires? xD)

Logan kissed Alex's forehead, and she felt that spark again. Maybe it's his kisses...? Alex thought to herself. "I don't think so." She said. "Come to think of it, I haven't seen Vincent either."

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirkwood Princess Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:27 pm

"As far as I know, Zach is the only one stuck out of the force. I hope he's trying to get back to us," Logan said.
"I do too, I miss how it was." Alex sighed.
"Is anything wrong?" he asked.
"Well, does it ever get...boring to you?" she wondered.
Mirkwood Princess
Mirkwood Princess
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by mitfy Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:31 pm

"Yeah, I suppose. I know what you mean." Logan sighed.
"Things have been so dramatic lately. I wish we had never come to this forest." Alex started to cry slowly.
Logan squeezed her. "Then we would have never met," he whispered.
mitfy
mitfy
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Cyr :3 Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:40 pm

Logan could tell that Alex was crying, even though she was trying to hide it.

Back at Jayde-
"But I saw-" Adilia blurted. Jayde interuppeted, "Me fall out the tree. Maybe you have misseen what happened." Adilia sighed. "Oh nevermind."
Vincent knealed down and stroked Jayde's hair. "Are you okay?" He asked. Jayde replied, "Yeah just hurt."
"What happened?"
"I attempted suicide. I'm hungry, depressed, and in pain. I haven't slept in two weeks!"
-Short silence-
"Guys? Can I talk to Jayde alone please?" Vincent asked the others. They nodded and wondered off. Vincent layed down next to Jayde, looked her in the eyes, and began to speak.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirkwood Princess Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:43 pm

"Look Jayde, I know Fawn was your best friend. But would killing yourself actually help anyone? It would only make things worse. I need you here hun." He smiled warmly. Jayde sighed, deciding to keep pretending Fawn was dead.
"I know, I just miss her so much. And it's too soon to forget about her."
Mirkwood Princess
Mirkwood Princess
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Cyr :3 Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:51 pm

Hun. Vincent's voice was running around in Jayde's head. She smiled, and so did Vincent. "I loved her. Of course as a sister, but still." She said. "I was already bullied before I got here, and I already jad depression. To make matters worse, I lost my home, bestfriend, sister, family, and now Fawn. Ugh." Jayde let out a big sigh.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirkwood Princess Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:55 pm

Vincent looked her in the eyes. "Hun," he repeated, "I will always be here for you, and I promise I will never, ever leave you. I lo....really like you and I will never let you go. Okay?" he smiled.
"Okay," Jayde whispered.
Mirkwood Princess
Mirkwood Princess
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Cyr :3 Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:59 pm

"Let me go get you some food and some water," Vincent said. "I'll be right back." Jayde waited until she knew he was fully gone, then whispered, "I love you too."
Jayde felt her eyes close. Slowly, she drifted off to sleep.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirkwood Princess Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:02 pm

Morning rose, and Fawn sat deep in the forest, her motions robotic. She spoke into an earpiece.
"Yes Charles, I've said goodbye. Can you please just get me out of here?" she muttered.
"Oh Fawn, always so sweet to your friends. We aren't going to move you out quite yet. For this to work out, we need you to find Cayden and see how he responds when you return." A honey coated voice responded.
"I thought you needed me somewhere else," she grumbled.
"We do, but with Amber in the picture, we're going to make this more interesting. Now sweetie, you can either do it our way, or we can control you again. Your choice!" Fawn almost choked on the nectar in his pitch. She knew she never really had options.
Mirkwood Princess
Mirkwood Princess
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Cyr :3 Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:17 pm

Fawn had enough of this. She didn't want to see Cayden, not quite yet. She took everything that controlled her and ripped it off. She didn't care if it hurt, or anything. She just wanted to be free. She knew that if the jumped in the lake, she would be free, but it would shock her so badly, she might just die again. She wanted to take the risk. Slowly, she walked to the lake, and shouted, "NO MORE OF YOUR C***, CHARLES! I'M DONE!" and jumped into the lake with a big eletric shock. *ZIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIP!* The noise woke Jayde up. She tried her best to crawl over to the scene. Once she got there, Fawn was already out of the lake, breathing heavily and crying. "OH MY GOD WHAT HAPPENED!" She yelled. Fawn started, but nothing came out. Soon, she was able to speak. "I'm f-f-f-free" She stuttered. "How?" Jayde whispered. Fawn whispered back, "I jumped into the lake and damaged everything the markers could control me with. They will probably be back, but for now I'm free. But please, still keep this a secret." Jayde looked into her eyes. "I promise." She said. "Lets clean you up. And if they come back, they have to get through me. It seems as if I'm immune to death!" They laughed. "And if you go, I will too. At least we'll be together." Jayde smiled. "Okay" Fawn muttered as she helped Jayde get up and they went to fix up Fawn as best as possible.

Back to top Go down

Post by mitfy Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:27 pm

Fawn quickly explained what happened so far, but she had no idea what the force is for.
Though Fawn still had purple streaks in her hair, she almost looked like new as Jayde fixed her up.
As they finished talking, Jayde was suddenly lost in thought. "He loves me.." she whispered
"Who?" Fawn asks
mitfy
mitfy
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Cyr :3 Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:47 pm

"Vincent." Jayde says and smiles. Fawn felt her heart drop a little. "Oh." She said. "Congrats." Jayde saw the sadness in Fawn's eyes. "Sorry to bring it up." She said. "Oh my gawd." Jayde's eyes grew. "Oh. My. Gawd."
"What?!" Fawn raised her voice in wonder.
"Look!"
Fawn looked over to see a giant hole in the force. "How is that possible?" Fawn had so many questions now. "The only way this could have happened is if someone plugged a charger or something into the force. Who would have something like that here? Wouldn't have The Markers fixed it by now? Did it JUST happened? Does this mean we're free?" Fawn stared. Jayde carefully approached the hole. "Yes. We are free." She said, her jaw dropping. Fawn followed her. "Can we leave?" Fawn whispered. Jayde turned her head. Did she really ask this? With out thinking, Jayde nodded her head in 'yes'. They smiled and walked out. They were free. Finally free. "Pizza?" Fawn asked. Jayde laughed. "I'm serious." Fawn couldn't help but to laugh. The two girls smiled and giggled as they approached a pizza place. "Excuse me, but my robot only runs on pizza. I have no money, but she will kill you if you don't give her some." Jayde said to the Pizza Man as Fawn pointed a lazer from her robotic hand at the his head. He looked scared, but gave them free pizza anyways. They laughed and walked out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 36 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 32 ... 36  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum