The Webkinz World
Welcome to TWW! If you have an account here already, go ahead and log in! If not, we invite you to register and become a member of the community!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Webkinz World
Welcome to TWW! If you have an account here already, go ahead and log in! If not, we invite you to register and become a member of the community!
The Webkinz World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.:Living in the Woods:. Cameron's RP from WebkinzNation! Old WN characters are still alive and here!

+3
Izzy
Mirkwood Princess
mitfy
7 posters

Page 29 of 36 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 32 ... 36  Next

Go down

.:Living in the Woods:. Cameron's RP from WebkinzNation! Old WN characters are still alive and here! - Page 29 Empty Re: .:Living in the Woods:. Cameron's RP from WebkinzNation! Old WN characters are still alive and here!

Post by mitfy Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:55 pm

"Oh my lord, Fawn." Jayde laughed as they walked out the foor.
"Wait, we need to tell the others," Fawn said as they started to walk back to the force.
--
"Charles," a lady said, "There is a hole in the force. Caused by Amber."
"Yes, Meri, I know. I'm trying to fix it. How did it happen?" he replied to the blonde haired lady.
"Amber plugged in her iPod charger into the force. She's lucky it didn't kill her."
"I know. Help me now," Charles replied as he waved her over to the control panel. It was filled with buttons, and multiple screens viewing the forest. One of the screens pointed to the camp, the other pointed to the lake, another pointed to Amber's camp, another pointed to the force, and the last few pointed to random parts of the forest, inhabited.
"Try the nucleizer." Meri suggested
Charles pressed some buttons, and sent nucleizer to heal the force. "Not enough. There isn't enough power to make it strong enough."
"How about the olumatum?" Meri suggested again, pressing the button for him.
The force sealed all the way.
"Perfect."
mitfy
mitfy
Owner
Owner

Female Posts : 3062
KinzBuckz : 29821

Back to top Go down

.:Living in the Woods:. Cameron's RP from WebkinzNation! Old WN characters are still alive and here! - Page 29 Empty Re: .:Living in the Woods:. Cameron's RP from WebkinzNation! Old WN characters are still alive and here!

Post by Mrs. Cyr :3 Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:10 pm

When Fawn and Jayde got back, the hole was no where to be found. "Gawd D*** it!" Jayde yelled. "They fixed it!" Fawn looked down. "Now the force is impossible to get in and out. They must of used something so powerful, only a strike of lightning can break it." They sat down. "Jayde," Fawn started, "We need to start over. Like, forget everything. Clear our past, and start off new. Do you get what I mean?" Jayde nodded. Fawn wiped a tear off Jayde's cheek. "What about Cayden and Vincent?" She muttered. Fawn replied, "Forget them. Lets go, I'll help you." Jayde and Fawn got up. "First, we need a hospital." Fawn said as she helped Jayde get up. They walked away from the force, already starting to forget. "At least we have each other." Jayde smiled.
Mrs. Cyr :3

Female Posts : 1931
KinzBuckz : 27014

http://www.quizyourfriends.com/take-quiz.php?id=1403162339199653

Back to top Go down

Post by mitfy Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:50 pm

"Yes," Fawn started, grabbing Jayde's hand. "we have each other."
Jayde cried silently, and so did Fawn.
Even though Jayde and Fawn vowed to forget, there was still a darkness over their heart that wouldn't go away, no matter how long their lives were meant to last.
mitfy
mitfy
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Cyr :3 Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:04 am

Jayde hugged Fawn. "From now on," Jayde said, "We are now sisters. We shall stay together, look alike, and act alike."
Fawn smiled. "Agreed."

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirkwood Princess Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:26 pm

Fawn smiled, but her mind began to trail. The more Fawn thought of this plan, the more she saw what was wrong with it. They didn't have jobs. They had no money. They had no fresh clothing. They had nowhere to live. Vincent loved-
"Wait a second!" Fawn exclaimed.
"Yes, Fawn?" she asked.
"Vincent loves you, you're really leaving him?" Jayde opened her mouth to speak, but Fawn cut her off. "Just because Cayden moves on after two weeks doesn't mean you have to give up your love life," she mumbled.
Mirkwood Princess
Mirkwood Princess
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Female Posts : 1567
KinzBuckz : 22932
Location : Indiana/Mirkwood/ThunderClan/The Kanto Region/Hogwarts. I have mastered being in 5 places at once.

http://thefriendsofrandom.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Cyr :3 Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:12 pm

"It doesn't matter, Fawn," Jayde began, "There is no way in or out of the force." Jayde let a tear spill. "I'll be fine." She said under her breath. Fawn looked at her. "Jayde, your lying. I can see it in your eyes." There was a long pause. Jayde suddenly changed the topic. "We need a hospital to fix us," Jayde said. "But we have no money," Fawn replied. Then, Jayde reminded her, "This is a small town, and most of the hospitals are free. Well, that's what Zachary said anyways." They kept walking until they saw a free hospital.

Back to top Go down

Post by mitfy Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:02 pm

They entered and the nurse at the desk immediately gasped.
"You girls need some urgent help." she said before they even got a chance to talk. She ushered them into a room.
mitfy
mitfy
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Cyr :3 Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:32 am

"Where are we going?" Jayde whispered to Fawn. Fawn shrugged her shoulders, as they walked into the room. Even though they were in the same room, there was a curtain separating them. "I'll get a Doctor to see what needs to be fixed," The nurse kindly said. "Do we really look that bad?" Jayde said and laughed. Fawn giggled, "I don't even know what I look like anymore!" They got up and walked over to a mirror. They both gasped and looked at each other. Fawn looked goth, and Jayde looked, dirty, and pretty much explainable. Have I always looked like this? Jayde thought. She always had questions, but never the answers. (This one is for you, Crystal!) She looked over to see a poster. She walked over and stared at it. It read, Do you have a best friend? March 3rd is National BFF Day! Grab a friend or two, write "Besties Forever" on your wrists, and spend the day together. Show your true friendship! Below the wording, there were two names and boys that looked like they were laughing. One was Greg, and the other was Cyr. Cyr? What kind of name is that? Jayde thought. Fawn walked over. She smiled. "Onision.." She muttered. "What?" Jayde questioned. Fawn replied, "Onision. Hes a You-Tuber. Before I came to the island, he was my role model. Greg..I loved him." Fawn voice got lower and lower till no one could hear it. Fawn's smile dropped. "So many memories." She mumbled and walked over to her bed. Jayde could tell she was about to cry, when the Doctor walked in. "Hey sweetie," He said to Fawn, "What's wrong?" Fawn kept her tears in, picked up her head, and smiled. "Nothing. Just waiting for a check-up."
(Gawd sorry its so fluzzing long xD)

Back to top Go down

Post by mitfy Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:58 am

(Dan g that's long)
"Okay, well let's take a look." he said. The Doctor examined the two girls carefully.
"Oh.." he mumbled as he wrote on a paper.

Last edited by Rosa Baggins on Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:41 am; edited 1 time in total
mitfy
mitfy
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Cyr :3 Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:42 pm

(LOL sorry I know its huge)

"What?" Fawn asked. The doctor replied, "Shh, I'm thinking." After a while, he jotted down some more notes and questioned, "What are your names?" Jayde replied, "I'm Jayde and this is Fawn."
"Please spell that for me,"
"J-A-Y-D-E"
"Okay. Now Fawn's?"
"F-A-W-N"
"Thanks," The doctor said as he left the room.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirkwood Princess Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:33 pm

As the doctor exited the room, Fawn felt strange. He asked so many questions without giving answers. And then when he said he was thinking.....(I'm stuck!)
Mirkwood Princess
Mirkwood Princess
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Location : Indiana/Mirkwood/ThunderClan/The Kanto Region/Hogwarts. I have mastered being in 5 places at once.

Back to top Go down

Post by mitfy Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:43 am

"He didn't even ask our last names.." Fawn thought aloud. (Me too)
mitfy
mitfy
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Cyr :3 Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:01 pm

(I'm always have something to say in this RP. LOL)

"I don't even remember my last name!" Jayde said. They laughed.
A couple days passes, but still no answers. Jayde looked at the poster once again and said to Fawn, "Hey, today is 'Bestie Day'! " Fawn saw a marker on a desk, and she got up and grabbed it. On her hand she wrote, 'J & F, Friends Forever' then handed the marker to Jayde. She wrote the same. They got back on their beds, and sat there until the doctor came in.

Back to top Go down

Post by mitfy Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:45 pm

"Hello, girls." He said.
"Tell us what is wrong with us." Fawn demanded, pointing her lazer at him.
"W-well," he began, but paused. (What should happen?!)
mitfy
mitfy
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Cyr :3 Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:49 am

(I don't know..LOL)
"Many things. We need more examination first." Fawn frowned and raised her voice, "I WANT TO KNOW NOW!"

Back to top Go down

Post by mitfy Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:52 pm

The doctor jumped at Fawn's outburst.
"I will zap you." she said, pointing the lazer at him.
mitfy
mitfy
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Cyr :3 Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:02 pm

"WHOA GIRL COM DOWN" He said with a frightened look on his face. "Fawn, you have.." He started.
(If you say what's wrong with Fawn I will do Jayde.)

Back to top Go down

Post by mitfy Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:57 pm

(asdfghkl;)
"You have scoliosis and a terrible heart condition."
Fawn didn't know what scoliosis was, but heart condition was obvious.
mitfy
mitfy
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Cyr :3 Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:08 am

( xD)

"And you miss...Jayde" He said, "You have some broken fractured bones." Jayde rolled her eyes and sighed. Under her breath, she said, "Figures."
"There is more." The doctor said. They got silent. "Jayde, you have two types of cancer." Jayde gasped and nearly fainted. She lost control of her breath and started hyperventilating. Fawn calmed her down and asked, "What types?" The doctor let out a sigh and said, "She has leukemia, blood cancer."
"What's the other one?" Fawn demanded.
"Lung cancer."
Jayde attempted to speak, "BUT............*breaths heavily*...........I.........*breaths heavily*............D-D-DONT..........*breaths heavily*................S-S-M-MOKE!"
"I know. Its probably from the air's pollution." He replied. Jayde wanted to scream, "BUT I HAVE LIVED IN A FOREST FOR LIKE 6 MONTHS!" so badly, but she held it in.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirkwood Princess Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:52 pm

Fawn raised her hand. "Um, what's scoliosis?" she asked.
"Scoliosis is an abnormal curling of the spine." The doctor explained. "It usually causes back pain, uneven shoulders, and a tired feeling in the spine after standing for too long."
Mirkwood Princess
Mirkwood Princess
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ava Rocks Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:05 am

"Oh." Fawn said quietly. "Yay"
Jayde was still hyperventilating. Was it really possible to get two cancers?
Ava Rocks
Ava Rocks
Webkinz
Webkinz

Female Posts : 166
KinzBuckz : 20939

https://www.youtube.com/feed/UCdoLeDxfcGwvj_PRl7TLTzQ

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Cyr :3 Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:24 am

Jayde suddenly got up and started running around in circles until her legs were burnt out and she collasped to the floor. Her face was all red and it looked like she was going through multiple spazms.

Back to top Go down

Post by mitfy Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:04 pm

(omg lol)
"We might be able to help you with this.." the doctor suggested.
"Give me medicine NOW!!" Jayde screamed.
mitfy
mitfy
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirkwood Princess Sun Mar 10, 2013 4:53 pm

The doctor sighed. "Jayde it's not that simple. Cancer is a very serious thing. Some people die from it, and when you have two, it's going to be tough. You might not make it. We just need your parent's consent so we can use insurance to help you." Jayde turned her eyes to the floor. "My parents are dead," she spat.
Mirkwood Princess
Mirkwood Princess
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Cyr :3 Sun Mar 10, 2013 6:44 pm

"Well you are sure to have some relatives," He said, but Jayde shouted, "I HAVE NO FAMILY. THEY ARE ALL F-" She took a breath. "Dead or gone/no where to be found."
"What about you, Fawn?" The doctor asked. Fawn shook her head and said, "Same."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 36 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 32 ... 36  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum