The Webkinz World
Welcome to TWW! If you have an account here already, go ahead and log in! If not, we invite you to register and become a member of the community!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Webkinz World
Welcome to TWW! If you have an account here already, go ahead and log in! If not, we invite you to register and become a member of the community!
The Webkinz World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.:Living in the Woods:. Cameron's RP from WebkinzNation! Old WN characters are still alive and here!

+3
Izzy
Mirkwood Princess
mitfy
7 posters

Page 15 of 36 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 25 ... 36  Next

Go down

.:Living in the Woods:. Cameron's RP from WebkinzNation! Old WN characters are still alive and here! - Page 15 Empty Re: .:Living in the Woods:. Cameron's RP from WebkinzNation! Old WN characters are still alive and here!

Post by Izzy Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:33 pm

Adila ran to try and find Alex, no luck. She started crying because her best friend was missing. She came back to the border and kept crying.

Izzy
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Female Posts : 446
KinzBuckz : 21392

Back to top Go down

.:Living in the Woods:. Cameron's RP from WebkinzNation! Old WN characters are still alive and here! - Page 15 Empty Re: .:Living in the Woods:. Cameron's RP from WebkinzNation! Old WN characters are still alive and here!

Post by mitfy Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:38 pm

Alex awoke and found nobody. It was almost dark. She tried to get up but her legs wouldn't move.
mitfy
mitfy
Owner
Owner

Female Posts : 3062
KinzBuckz : 29821

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirkwood Princess Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:40 pm

Fawn couldn't find Alex anywhere. Or Jayde. "God, why did I have to be so stupid." she moaned. "Okay, if I was Alex, where would I be?"
"Kissing Logan?" Adila laughed.
"No, not all of the time." Fawn was frustrated. Why couldn't she find her!
Mirkwood Princess
Mirkwood Princess
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Female Posts : 1567
KinzBuckz : 22932
Location : Indiana/Mirkwood/ThunderClan/The Kanto Region/Hogwarts. I have mastered being in 5 places at once.

http://thefriendsofrandom.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Cyr :3 Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:45 pm

Logan was wandering trying to find Alex. He saw her laying on the ground. "Alex!" He yelled and ran over. "OH my god where were you!?" He hugged Alex and kissed her.
"Fawn said finding Jayde was more important than finding you just because Jayde was her best friend." She replied.
"Oh, well i'm here now. I will stay here with you and not leave you."
Mrs. Cyr :3

Female Posts : 1931
KinzBuckz : 27014

http://www.quizyourfriends.com/take-quiz.php?id=1403162339199653

Back to top Go down

Post by mitfy Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:49 pm

Alex blushed. "Where are the others?"
"I don't know."
---
"Wait a minute, where is Zachary??" Cayden asked.
"Aw man, now we have another missing!" Cried Fawn.
mitfy
mitfy
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Cyr :3 Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:57 pm

(Thanks guys I'm dead now ROFLMBO)

Drew said, "Lets split up. Adila will look for Alex, I will look for Logan, Cayden look for Zachary, and Fawn stay here and keep and eye out for Jayde. All good?"
Everyone agreed so the went their separate ways.

Back to top Go down

Post by Izzy Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:01 pm

Adila went off to look for Alex. After about an hour, she found her, with Logan, but at an awkward time. (xD) "Hello? Alex?" Then she saw Drew and told him to come here. "ALEX!! LOGAN!!" Alex ran up to Adila and hugged her.

Izzy
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirkwood Princess Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:03 pm

Fawn sat on the same tree stump for about an hour. Nothing new was happening. Jayde was still across the border, Alex and Logan were still gone, and Zachary was wherever he wanted to be. She couldn't even see a glimpse of Jayde. Fawn sighed. How did I get stuck babysitting for someone OLDER than me?
Mirkwood Princess
Mirkwood Princess
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Location : Indiana/Mirkwood/ThunderClan/The Kanto Region/Hogwarts. I have mastered being in 5 places at once.

Back to top Go down

Post by mitfy Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:07 pm

"Are you okay?" Adila asked Alex and Logan
"Yes, I'm fine. I'm a little mad at Fawn."
"Yes, she told me why."

Just a minute later, Alex saw a golden leaf fall from the trees. She picks it up. "Guys.." she says, "I think autumn is coming."
mitfy
mitfy
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Cyr :3 Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:16 pm

"Look," said Vincent. "There is someone waiting for you." Jayde got up and started walking towards the boundary. "Fawn," Jayde started. Fawn saw the cast on Jayde arm. "JAYDE!" Fawn screamed.
"I don't want to." said Jayde. "I'm a third wheel now that you and Cayden are a pair."

Back to top Go down

Post by Izzy Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:19 pm

Adila walked back to the border with Drew, holding hands. Alex and Logan were right behind them doing the same. They stopped when they saw Fawn talking to someone that looked like...... JAYDE!! They looked like they were arguing, so they didn't want to get in the problem.

Izzy
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirkwood Princess Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:25 pm

"Jayde, you are NOT a third wheel! I can promise you! Remember when you like Logan and I was afraid I was a third wheel? You told me I wasn't and I believed you. I trust you Jayde, can't you trust me?" Fawn was dead serious and staring into Jayde's eyes.
Mirkwood Princess
Mirkwood Princess
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Cyr :3 Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:28 pm

"I trust you and all but every girl here has a boyfriend except me! Its not fair! And I don't like Zachary!"
Vincent was over hearing this and walked over. "Is everything alright?" He asked.
"No." Fawn and Jayde said at the same time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Izzy Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:31 pm

Adila felt so bad for both, she started crying and she ran away.

Izzy
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirkwood Princess Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:35 pm

Vincent took a step back. "Okay, you ladies stay and chat, I'm going to go get us some pizza. Sound good? Great," he turned and ran off.
"Jayde, are you telling me you're happy without me dating Cayden? With me being single and alone and unliked?" Fawn was furious.
"Well I'm the same thing here Fawn, I'm single and alone, and Zach's just not my type!" Jayde yelled.
"Well at least someone likes you! With Cayden, I'm happy. I'm not in love yet, but I will always have time for you and you alone. If you don't get that, then fine. I'll have someone else convince you to come back." Fawn turned and ran off.
Mirkwood Princess
Mirkwood Princess
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Cyr :3 Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:37 pm

"I'm glad your happy but i always liked you as a friend but know i guess you hate me!" Jayde yelled. "If you hate me, just know I will always be your friend no matter what!"
--
Drew saw Adila run off. "Adila come back!" He yelled and started running after her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Izzy Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:41 pm

Adila kept running and running until she reached a dead end. She sat down, still crying. Wow, i've been so emotional this week
Drew came after her. "Are you okay? What happened?" He asked.

Izzy
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirkwood Princess Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:46 pm

In Fawn's run, she caught a glimpse of Adila and Drew. "Did you guys find Alex and Logan?" Fawn asked, completely masking her hurt feelings. She saw Adila crying and shut up. This wasn't her place, not now.
Mirkwood Princess
Mirkwood Princess
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Cyr :3 Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:52 pm

Drew was hugging Adila. "Is everything alright?" he asked once again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Izzy Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:55 pm

"I'm sorry, i've been too emotional." "It's just not fun to see my friends fight like this, but at least i'm with you." She said, wiping tears from her face.

Izzy
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirkwood Princess Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:07 pm

Fawn felt guilty. "I'm sorry Adila, I didn't mean to make you upset. Jayde and I are just disagreeing on something, best friends do it all the time. We've argued at least once haven't we?" Fawn asked with kind eyes.
Mirkwood Princess
Mirkwood Princess
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Cyr :3 Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:14 pm

Just then Jayde walked behind her.
"Turn around!" Adila said. Fawn turned and saw Jayde hooked onto Vincent. It was silent for a moment. Jayde broke the silence. "I'm sorry Fawn. I fell downhill when you didn't tell me your secret. Then when i knew about it, i felt lonely. Its okay now, I have Vincent." Jayde smile and walked back to camp.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirkwood Princess Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:15 pm

Fawn's mouth hung open. "Well THAT must have been a really good pizza. You miss a lot in ten minutes," Fawn laughed.
Mirkwood Princess
Mirkwood Princess
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Izzy Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:18 pm

Adila smiled at the thought of her friends talking again. "Thanks Drew, i really had to let it out, i was too isolated."

Izzy
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Cyr :3 Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:20 pm

"Its okay" Drew said. "I'm with you. And always will be."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 36 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 25 ... 36  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum