The Webkinz World
Welcome to TWW! If you have an account here already, go ahead and log in! If not, we invite you to register and become a member of the community!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Webkinz World
Welcome to TWW! If you have an account here already, go ahead and log in! If not, we invite you to register and become a member of the community!
The Webkinz World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.:Living in the Woods:. Cameron's RP from WebkinzNation! Old WN characters are still alive and here!

+3
Izzy
Mirkwood Princess
mitfy
7 posters

Page 22 of 36 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 29 ... 36  Next

Go down

.:Living in the Woods:. Cameron's RP from WebkinzNation! Old WN characters are still alive and here! - Page 22 Empty Re: .:Living in the Woods:. Cameron's RP from WebkinzNation! Old WN characters are still alive and here!

Post by Mrs. Cyr :3 Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:21 pm

Zach nodded and ran off. "Can someone help? My friend has mono!" he yelled. No response. He tried and, but a little louder. Again no response. He kept trying though.
Mrs. Cyr :3

Female Posts : 1931
KinzBuckz : 26939

http://www.quizyourfriends.com/take-quiz.php?id=1403162339199653

Back to top Go down

.:Living in the Woods:. Cameron's RP from WebkinzNation! Old WN characters are still alive and here! - Page 22 Empty Re: .:Living in the Woods:. Cameron's RP from WebkinzNation! Old WN characters are still alive and here!

Post by mitfy Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:32 pm

He found a hospital nearby and ran to the lady at the counter.
"My friends have mono. Can you help?"
"Sure, kid. Can you go get them?"
"Uh, actually... no. Can you come?"
The lady sighed.
mitfy
mitfy
Owner
Owner

Female Posts : 3062
KinzBuckz : 29746

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Cyr :3 Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:14 pm

"I have work to do. Please get them." She said.
"I can't! The are trapped behind a force!" Zach replied.
"Nice excuse." The lady said and rolled her eyes. "No games. If you want me to help, go get them."

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirkwood Princess Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:55 pm

"Listen Lady, I'm not kidding. I have friends in a forest with mono, and they can't leave that forest. I can't get in because of the force, and some of them are DYING right now. What do you expect me to do?" He practically screamed at the woman.
"Get them or I can't help you, some kids these days just prank people about serious matters, and It isn't funny. I have to deal with one of my REAL patients right now," she said and trotted off.

Last edited by CrystalKat on Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mirkwood Princess
Mirkwood Princess
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Female Posts : 1567
KinzBuckz : 22857
Location : Indiana/Mirkwood/ThunderClan/The Kanto Region/Hogwarts. I have mastered being in 5 places at once.

http://thefriendsofrandom.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Cyr :3 Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:16 pm

(Crystal, hes at the hospital, not the force. xD)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirkwood Princess Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:18 pm

(Wrong page. xD I'll edit it.)
Mirkwood Princess
Mirkwood Princess
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Location : Indiana/Mirkwood/ThunderClan/The Kanto Region/Hogwarts. I have mastered being in 5 places at once.

Back to top Go down

Post by mitfy Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:40 pm

Zachary ran out frustrated. He walked around until he found a small clinic, like a CentraCare.
He thought differently.
"Excuse me," he said to the man, "My friends have mono and they are out in the woods. Can you help? They can't leave, they are too sick." he decided not to say anything about the force so he would believe him.
mitfy
mitfy
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Cyr :3 Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:31 pm

"Could you by any chance carry them over?" The guy asked. Zach gave him a weird look. "Umm....No" he said. The guy replied, "Alright, it was worth a shot." and followed Zach to the forest. Sadly, not even the docter could get in the force

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirkwood Princess Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:05 pm

"What in the world is this thing?" the doctor asked.
"I don't know, I promise i have nothing to do with it. My friends are living in the woods and they can't get out because of this thing. We used to get trapped there because people could go through it, but since I escaped it kind of strengthened. I was hoping someone could get in and help them. I'm sorry to have wasted your time sir." Zachary sighed.
Mirkwood Princess
Mirkwood Princess
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by mitfy Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:40 pm

Alex and Jayde sat on the other side. Alex motioned and mouthed, "We'll be right back," and ran off to get the others.
Soon, they came back with Adila, Drew, and Fawn.
mitfy
mitfy
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Cyr :3 Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:25 pm

Geez were they pale. They looked like snow people!

(im stuck, lol. i think maybe Fawn would die (Cammy's idea xD) and Crystal could take Adila if she wants...Since izzy isnt RPing anymore)

Back to top Go down

Post by mitfy Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:53 pm

(Adila was my character in the first place!!)
mitfy
mitfy
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirkwood Princess Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:53 pm

(Good idea Ali, maybe that would work. It's Cami's choice though. I can always make someone new.)
Mirkwood Princess
Mirkwood Princess
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by mitfy Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:25 pm

(It might be easier for you to make a new character so you can work with a personality you know, but if you want Adila I'll think about it.)
mitfy
mitfy
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirkwood Princess Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:33 pm

(I think I'll make a new character. So now we're finally coming to the death of my dear sweet baby Fawn. Sad So, I was thinking Cayden could be holding her and then she kissed him and said she loved him and stuff, blah blah blah, and then she dies. Then Cayden goes completely insane because he really liked her, and is really unstable for a long time. Then this new girl comes, but all she does is remind him of Fawn, so he ignores her for a really long time and acts like he hates her. What you guys think?)
Mirkwood Princess
Mirkwood Princess
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by mitfy Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:37 pm

(Nice! Then Cayden comes to like this new girl, or what?)
mitfy
mitfy
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Cyr :3 Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:38 pm

(i think drew should die. Not fawn. )

Back to top Go down

Post by mitfy Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:41 pm

(I don't like Drew as much, but Fawn's death would be more emotional.)
mitfy
mitfy
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirkwood Princess Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:46 pm

(No, it should be Fawn. Cayden should start to fall for this girl, but then gets really frustrated because he doesn't just like to drop one girl and go to another. Make sense?)
Mirkwood Princess
Mirkwood Princess
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by mitfy Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:40 pm

(Yes, I get it.)
mitfy
mitfy
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Cyr :3 Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:47 pm

(im quitting RPs. I'll drop i once in a while and reply once in a while, you guys can have my characters. Jayde and Vincent are forever mine, please dont make them die. Thanks)

Back to top Go down

Post by mitfy Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:35 pm

(Aw, sorry about that. Why did you choose to quit? Sad)
mitfy
mitfy
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Izzy Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:53 pm

(Aw, Ali's quitting Sad )

Izzy
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Female Posts : 446
KinzBuckz : 21317

Back to top Go down

Post by mitfy Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:07 am

(But whyyyy?)
mitfy
mitfy
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirkwood Princess Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:12 pm

(Ali why are you quitting! I needs you here!)
Mirkwood Princess
Mirkwood Princess
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 36 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 29 ... 36  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum