The Webkinz World
Welcome to TWW! If you have an account here already, go ahead and log in! If not, we invite you to register and become a member of the community!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Webkinz World
Welcome to TWW! If you have an account here already, go ahead and log in! If not, we invite you to register and become a member of the community!
The Webkinz World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.:Living in the Woods:. Cameron's RP from WebkinzNation! Old WN characters are still alive and here!

+3
Izzy
Mirkwood Princess
mitfy
7 posters

Page 21 of 36 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 28 ... 36  Next

Go down

.:Living in the Woods:. Cameron's RP from WebkinzNation! Old WN characters are still alive and here! - Page 21 Empty Re: .:Living in the Woods:. Cameron's RP from WebkinzNation! Old WN characters are still alive and here!

Post by Mirkwood Princess Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:24 am

(xD nice LOTR simile Cami. Maybe Fawn should die, so that would leave Cayden heart-broken and something tragic would happen because he really loved her.)
Mirkwood Princess
Mirkwood Princess
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Female Posts : 1567
KinzBuckz : 22792
Location : Indiana/Mirkwood/ThunderClan/The Kanto Region/Hogwarts. I have mastered being in 5 places at once.

http://thefriendsofrandom.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

.:Living in the Woods:. Cameron's RP from WebkinzNation! Old WN characters are still alive and here! - Page 21 Empty Re: .:Living in the Woods:. Cameron's RP from WebkinzNation! Old WN characters are still alive and here!

Post by mitfy Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:45 pm

(I agree.)
mitfy
mitfy
Owner
Owner

Female Posts : 3062
KinzBuckz : 29681

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Cyr :3 Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:48 pm

(Its was Crystal's idea!!! xD)

Drew and Adila were snuggled up together, fighting their sickness. Vincent and Logan returned to Jayde and Alex. (someone reply xD)

Last edited by Ali :3 on Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mrs. Cyr :3

Female Posts : 1931
KinzBuckz : 26874

http://www.quizyourfriends.com/take-quiz.php?id=1403162339199653

Back to top Go down

Post by mitfy Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:52 pm

(Bleehhhh Oh and thanks Crystal)

Alex ran until she hit the force and fell back onto the ground. Logan dropped to his knees. "Are you okay?"
mitfy
mitfy
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirkwood Princess Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:54 pm

"I think so," Alex rubbed her head. "I found Zach though. Look over there!" she pointed in his direction.
Mirkwood Princess
Mirkwood Princess
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Location : Indiana/Mirkwood/ThunderClan/The Kanto Region/Hogwarts. I have mastered being in 5 places at once.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Cyr :3 Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:02 pm

"Zach! Zach!" Alex started yelling.
"Its no use, he can't hear us." Logan sighed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirkwood Princess Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:03 pm

"How'd he get out there anyways?" Alex asked.
"You really expect me to know?" Logan stared at Alex seriously.
"No, the question was rhetorical," Alex smiled and started banging on the force.
Mirkwood Princess
Mirkwood Princess
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Cyr :3 Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:10 pm

(crystal your siggie is hilarious!)

Zach did not notice them, and decided to explore so he started wondering all around the small town. He was now far, far away from the force.

Back to top Go down

Post by mitfy Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:11 pm

Alex got frantic and started banging so hard her hands started bleeding. All of them were banging hard and harder.
Zachary noticed them and froze. He didn't know what to do. Jayde started digging a hole.
mitfy
mitfy
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirkwood Princess Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:14 pm

"Jayde, I seriously doubt a hole will work," Alex winced, holding her bleeding hand.
"I don't care Alex! As far as we know I almost drove him to suicide, and I'm not going to leave him out there now!" Jayde was frantic and continued digging.
Mirkwood Princess
Mirkwood Princess
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Cyr :3 Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:16 pm

She dug and dug, but all she came too was more of the force. "There is no way in or out!" Jayde screamed. "Him going through the force must have made it stronger! I don't even think he can hear us!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirkwood Princess Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:25 pm

Jayde fell down to the ground and started to cry. Alex comforted her without touching her so she wouldn't get blood on her clothes. (I'm stuck!)
Mirkwood Princess
Mirkwood Princess
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by mitfy Sat Jan 05, 2013 4:14 pm

Logan holds Alex by her wrists and leads her to the lake. He washes off her wound and heads back to the force.
mitfy
mitfy
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Cyr :3 Sat Jan 05, 2013 4:31 pm

(im stuck...)

Zach is now in the little town, and forgot all about the others.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirkwood Princess Sat Jan 05, 2013 4:35 pm

Jayde began crying. She did like Vincent, but she felt bad she made Zach do this. (Still Stuck!)
Mirkwood Princess
Mirkwood Princess
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Cyr :3 Sat Jan 05, 2013 4:46 pm

Vincent came over to comfort her. He put is arm around her. "Its gonna be okay" He whispered in her ear multiple times.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirkwood Princess Sat Jan 05, 2013 4:49 pm

Jayde cried on his shoulder. "No, it's not," she muttered. "I didn't like him and he did this. He ran away from us and he probably will never come back and it's all my freaking fault!" Tears came quicker and her arms were wrapped tight around Vincent who began to speak honest words.
"It's okay, we'll get him back. I promise."
Mirkwood Princess
Mirkwood Princess
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Cyr :3 Sat Jan 05, 2013 4:56 pm

Jayde look up and Vincent. "Okay." She said.

Back to top Go down

Post by mitfy Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:07 am

Zachary went to the town. All of the people there looked at him strangely. He remembered little of his hometown, and this wasn't the place.
He asked someone, "Are there any other cities near here?" the person shook his head and walked off.
mitfy
mitfy
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirkwood Princess Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:31 am

"Strange," Zachary muttered. He ventured into the city, remembering seeing Jayde and Alex and the force and not turning back. Why didn't he just turn back! He could've shown them that he cared enough to go to the force and at least wave. There were tears in their eyes, and he just walked away. I just HAD to be jealous of them. I couldn't have just talked to them about it, or at least let them know I'm okay. What kind of a jerk am i? he thought.
Mirkwood Princess
Mirkwood Princess
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by mitfy Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:06 pm

Zachary started walking back, though he did not know the way. He walked until he was at the edge of the forest again. He saw Alex and Jayde and everyone. He ran back.
"I'm so sorry," he cried, though they could not hear him.
mitfy
mitfy
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirkwood Princess Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:09 pm

"Jayde, look. Zach's back!" Alex shook her until she would look.
"Alex, I'm not in the mood for pranks. Can you just-" Jayde looked at the force. "HOLY COW THAT'S ZACH!" Jayde ran to the force and saw his mouth moving, but no words came out. "Can you hear me?" Jayde asked.
Mirkwood Princess
Mirkwood Princess
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Cyr :3 Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:49 pm

They could hear a thing from the other side. Jayde mouthed, "You do realize that you can't come back, right?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirkwood Princess Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:51 pm

Zach nodded and sighed. He threw a rock at the force and it bounced back and hit him on the head. "I guess it grew stronger when I got out. Who designed this stupid thing anyways?" He asked, mouthing the words slowly enough for the others tor read. "Hey, where's everyone else?"
Mirkwood Princess
Mirkwood Princess
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by mitfy Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:17 pm

Jayde mouthed back, "Sick. Mono."
"Oh." Zach said. The others could tell his response.
Alex got an idea. She mouthed, "Go get help." Real slowly.
mitfy
mitfy
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 36 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 28 ... 36  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum