The Webkinz World
Welcome to TWW! If you have an account here already, go ahead and log in! If not, we invite you to register and become a member of the community!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Webkinz World
Welcome to TWW! If you have an account here already, go ahead and log in! If not, we invite you to register and become a member of the community!
The Webkinz World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.:Living in the Woods:. Cameron's RP from WebkinzNation! Old WN characters are still alive and here!

+3
Izzy
Mirkwood Princess
mitfy
7 posters

Page 3 of 36 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19 ... 36  Next

Go down

.:Living in the Woods:. Cameron's RP from WebkinzNation! Old WN characters are still alive and here! - Page 3 Empty Re: .:Living in the Woods:. Cameron's RP from WebkinzNation! Old WN characters are still alive and here!

Post by Mirkwood Princess Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:49 pm

(Thank you!)
Fawn-
Fawn returned and built her shelter, feeling frustrated and sorry she upset Alex. It wasn't her fault anyways. She was just trying to help. Fawn faintly remembered someone unfamiliar at the camp when she returned, a girl. Fawn scanned her surroundings, not seeing her. "Great," Fawn muttered. She scared off someone else. What kind of monster was she turning into? Suddenly she snapped her head around because of a rustling in the bushes. The new girl? No. It was a guy, staring at the others. Fawn slowly approached him and her heart raced. "Um, hello, may I help you?" she asked.

Cayden-
Cayden was startled. He meant to go unnoticed, but now he was caught. And embarrassed. "Uh, I'm sorry, I'll leave," he started.
"Oh wait no!" the girl said. "You're fine. I was just curious, we don't usually see many others around here. Are you lost?" she asked.
"Well, yes, I am. I was hiking with my friend, but we got separated because of a freak fire, and now I'm probably miles away from him. And town. Is there a town or something near here? And why are all of you here?" the girl blushed madly. Was it something he said? The girl opened her mouth to speak and sighed. Cayden guessed this would be a long story.
Mirkwood Princess
Mirkwood Princess
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Female Posts : 1567
KinzBuckz : 22882
Location : Indiana/Mirkwood/ThunderClan/The Kanto Region/Hogwarts. I have mastered being in 5 places at once.

http://thefriendsofrandom.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

.:Living in the Woods:. Cameron's RP from WebkinzNation! Old WN characters are still alive and here! - Page 3 Empty Re: .:Living in the Woods:. Cameron's RP from WebkinzNation! Old WN characters are still alive and here!

Post by mitfy Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:57 pm

Fawn sat down and explained the story to Cayden. "Wow," he said. "That's pretty amazing."

Alex looked everywhere and got confused. "What was that? Dew? Rain?" she asked herself. She climbed high into a tree and saw no rain, and didn't see Jayde in the tree next to her.
mitfy
mitfy
Owner
Owner

Female Posts : 3062
KinzBuckz : 29771

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Cyr :3 Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:58 pm

(Username) Ali :3
(Nickname) Ali
(Character's Gender) Male
(Character's name) Logan
(Character's Age)15
(Character's Personality+Description) sporty, caring, helpful, sneaky
(Character's Skill/Talent) making fires, strength, knifes, hiding, and hunting
Mrs. Cyr :3

Female Posts : 1931
KinzBuckz : 26964

http://www.quizyourfriends.com/take-quiz.php?id=1403162339199653

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Cyr :3 Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:59 pm

Jayde quickly saw Alex in the tree next to her.
"Awe man!" she thought to herself as she slowly moved up higher and higher. She saw a boy wander around. She stalked him thinking, "Have i seen him before?"

Back to top Go down

Post by mitfy Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:05 pm

[I'll add Logan]
mitfy
mitfy
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Cyr :3 Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:06 pm

(okay thanks)

Back to top Go down

Post by mitfy Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:09 pm

Adila wandered around for Alex. "Have you seen Alex?" She asked multiple people, but nobody knew. She approached Zachary and he said, "I did see Alex, about thirty minutes ago. She seemed really frustrated, but I don't know where she went."
mitfy
mitfy
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by mitfy Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:09 pm

[No prob]
mitfy
mitfy
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Cyr :3 Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:15 pm

Logan felt someone was watching him. He kept a third eye out for any creeps. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw Jayde sitting at the top of the tree. He did not notice the tears, so he kept walking. His heart was beating furiously and he could feel sweat building up. Logan hated to be watched. He started walking faster. Then he saw Alex up in a tree. He broke into a run and got out of site.

Back to top Go down

Post by mitfy Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:36 pm

Alex jumped down, attempting to run after him, but fell in a loud thump. "Oww...." she moaned. "I think i broke my leg.."
Logan heard her and turned around. They saw each other and locked eyes. He was actually kinda cute. Besides the agonizing pain, Alex felt... actually pretty good when she saw him. Logan walked towards her. "Are you alright?"
mitfy
mitfy
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Cyr :3 Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:43 pm

Logan saw right into Alex's eyes. He could see pain and her tears she was fighting back. He leaned down and put his hand on her shoulder. Jayde saw this. She started to climb down but fell. "OW!" She screamed. She was about to cuss, but she was in to much pain. She saw stars. Logan ran over. He thought to himself 'What the heck. Is it raining girls or am i dreaming?!' He asked Jayde, "You too? Are you alright?" There was no answer. "Great. She hit her head. Stay here guys, I'll get help!" Logan said as he ran off. Jayde had hit her head and when she woke up, could not remember anything.

Back to top Go down

Post by mitfy Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:51 pm

"Where am I?" Jayde asked.
"You're back at your camp." Logan said. Alex was sitting on a log, her leg propped up. She looked like she was in serious pain. The real pain is in my heart Alex thought to herself as she looked between Logan and Zachary.
mitfy
mitfy
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Cyr :3 Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:57 pm

"What camp?" Jayde questioned.
"I think she lost her memory" Logan told the others
"That doesn't answer my question.." Jayde stated.
Logan laughed a little. "This camp. You lost your memory when you fell out of the tree and hit your head." Logan got up to see if Alex was okay.
"How are you feeling?" He asked, looking right into Alex's eyes. There was no answer, Alex was staring into his eyes totally ignoring the rest of the world. She snapped back to reality when Logan coughed to break an awkward silence. "Oh..I'm okay." Alex lied.

Back to top Go down

Post by mitfy Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:00 pm

Alex looked over at Zachary, who was helping the others do something. She felt nothing. With Logan, she felt overwhelmed and... different. She hadn't felt that feeling that stirred in the deep center of her chest.
Jayde was slowly recovering after a few days. She began to remember her past little by little.
mitfy
mitfy
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Cyr :3 Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:08 pm

By the 3rd week of her recovering, Jayde remembered why she was here. She remembered that feeling when she saw Logan. "I DO KNOW YOU!" Jayde blurted out. "LOGAN! I KNOW YOU!" Alex felt worried at what would happen next.
"Logan! Its me, Jayde!" She yelled to Logan.
"Jayde!" He said surprisingly and ran over to Jayde and gave her a hug. Logan was in Jayde's homeroom and they were best friends. Jayde always had a crush on Logan. Logan kinda liked Jayde too, but felt a spark when with Alex. Logan never did feel that way with Jayde....

Back to top Go down

Post by mitfy Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:15 pm

Alex nearly died.

When Logan looked at her, she saw a gleam in his eyes that she didn't see when he looked at Jayde. Later, Jayde told Alex her history with Logan. They went out once but didn't really work out. She continued to like Logan, even though Logan didn't like Jayde as much as he used to. Jayde knew that, though.
mitfy
mitfy
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Cyr :3 Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:28 pm

Jayde had fully recovered and started to go into a deep depression. She really missed Jennifer, but she knew she had Logan. She got a stick, and drew in the sand.

3 people i miss:
Jen (BFFL)
Bri (BFF)
May (Sister)

2 people i'm glad to be with right now:
Logan (BFFL)
Alex (Friend)

She knew that she would never forget about Jen, Bri, and May, but she knew she had Alex and Logan to help her through. She walked over to Alex and gave her a hug. "WOE" Alex said and hugged back. "Sorry." Jayde said and went back to the lake she had called, "Memory Lake."

Back to top Go down

Post by mitfy Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:29 pm

Alex sighed deeply when her leg gave a jolting pain. She could not do anything to help, and was constantly uncomfortable.
mitfy
mitfy
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Cyr :3 Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:33 pm

Logan walked over to Alex. "Are you okay?" He asked. "I heard you sighing and I was wondering if you were doing alright"
Alex nodded but Logan could see that she was lying. He sat down next to Alex and said, "Whats wrong? You can tell me"

Back to top Go down

Post by mitfy Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:43 pm

Alex didn't know what to say. Everything was wrong. Her whole LIFE was wrong.
mitfy
mitfy
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Cyr :3 Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:53 pm

Logan sat there waiting patiently. "Its okay to tell me. I wont tell anyone unless you want me too."

Back to top Go down

Post by mitfy Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:54 pm

"Well.." Alex starts, "It's a long story."
Logan smiles. "I like long stories."
Well that's that. I guess I have to tell him.
mitfy
mitfy
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Cyr :3 Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:59 pm

Logan sat there and listened to Alex. There was ONE thing Alex didn't tell Logan. That was her being pulled in between Logan and Zachary.

Jayde was putting her feet in the water when something bit her. She screamed and jumped out of the lake to see a giant catfish biting her toe. She jabbed the stick into the fish, killing it. "Phew." She sighed. Her toe was bleeding heavily so she went back to camp.

Back to top Go down

Post by mitfy Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:02 pm

Cloud and Valette helped wrap up Jayde's toe while Andy cooked the fish.

Logan gave Alex a hug after hearing her story, very sorry. Alex felt a wonderful feeling.
I don't think Zachary is for me.
mitfy
mitfy
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Cyr :3 Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:05 pm

That fish nearly ate my toe O.o
Jayde thought. I don't think i wanna go back to the lake...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 36 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19 ... 36  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum