The Webkinz World
Welcome to TWW! If you have an account here already, go ahead and log in! If not, we invite you to register and become a member of the community!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Webkinz World
Welcome to TWW! If you have an account here already, go ahead and log in! If not, we invite you to register and become a member of the community!
The Webkinz World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.:Living in the Woods:. Cameron's RP from WebkinzNation! Old WN characters are still alive and here!

+3
Izzy
Mirkwood Princess
mitfy
7 posters

Page 2 of 36 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 36  Next

Go down

.:Living in the Woods:. Cameron's RP from WebkinzNation! Old WN characters are still alive and here! - Page 2 Empty Re: .:Living in the Woods:. Cameron's RP from WebkinzNation! Old WN characters are still alive and here!

Post by mitfy Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:44 am

Alex decided to let her do that. She went to the group of friends and volunteered to hunt, or tent the fire for the next few nights.
mitfy
mitfy
Owner
Owner

Female Posts : 3062
KinzBuckz : 29776

Back to top Go down

.:Living in the Woods:. Cameron's RP from WebkinzNation! Old WN characters are still alive and here! - Page 2 Empty Re: .:Living in the Woods:. Cameron's RP from WebkinzNation! Old WN characters are still alive and here!

Post by Izzy Wed Dec 26, 2012 4:04 pm

This looks like a cool thread but i'm terrible at RPing xD

Izzy
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Female Posts : 446
KinzBuckz : 21347

Back to top Go down

Post by Bandycoot01 Wed Dec 26, 2012 4:06 pm

@Izzy - I was kind of thinking the same thing. xD
Bandycoot01
Bandycoot01
Founder & Owner
Founder & Owner

Male Posts : 1099
KinzBuckz : 28448

https://thewebkinzworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by mitfy Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:18 pm

When not RP-ing, please remember to put your text in () or []. Thank you.
mitfy
mitfy
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Bandycoot01 Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:19 pm

[OK Mitfy, thanks for letting us know.]
Bandycoot01
Bandycoot01
Founder & Owner
Founder & Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by mitfy Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:22 pm

[You're welcome. I think I'll add that to the RP rules.]
mitfy
mitfy
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Bandycoot01 Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:30 pm

[OK, thanks.]
Bandycoot01
Bandycoot01
Founder & Owner
Founder & Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by mitfy Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:37 pm

[No prob. I don't mind if you guys are terrible at RPs or not. xD]
mitfy
mitfy
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Izzy Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:18 pm

(Sorry about that.)

(I'm still really terrible, I'm so boring xD)

Izzy
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by mitfy Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:23 pm

[xD]
[I still don't mind.]
mitfy
mitfy
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Izzy Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:29 pm

(I'm still terrible)

Izzy
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by mitfy Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:37 pm

[You can still join anyway]
mitfy
mitfy
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Cyr :3 Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:27 pm

(Username)
Ali :3
(Nickname)
Do I really have to say? xD
(Character's Gender)
Female
(Character's name)
Jayde
(Character's Age)
(Character's Personality+Description)
Really good friend, lovable, fun, sneaky, and caring.
(Character's Skill/Talent)
Flexibility, cheerleading(i know, not really helpfun in the woods LOL), climbing trees, building/creating things, hunting, and shooting(bows and arrows).
Mrs. Cyr :3

Female Posts : 1931
KinzBuckz : 26969

http://www.quizyourfriends.com/take-quiz.php?id=1403162339199653

Back to top Go down

Post by mitfy Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:10 pm

[Thanks for joining, you may get started right away]
mitfy
mitfy
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirkwood Princess Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:41 pm

Hours passed. Fawn still hadn't moved. She was tired, she was hungry, and she wanted to go back to the others. But she just couldn't get herself to do it. She was the one who left Zachary to the fire, and ran away after doing so. She was the crybaby that couldn't face Alex. The others would think even less of her now. Fawn groaned. This was exhausting. After finding some wild berries and eating them, she laid down to rest. Maybe she would feel better in the morning.
Mirkwood Princess
Mirkwood Princess
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Female Posts : 1567
KinzBuckz : 22887
Location : Indiana/Mirkwood/ThunderClan/The Kanto Region/Hogwarts. I have mastered being in 5 places at once.

http://thefriendsofrandom.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by mitfy Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:16 pm

Alex became worried for Fawn. She didn't seem like the type of person to be away for so long. This is all my fault. I shouldn't have made her rest. She would have been better off with little sleep. We all would have.
mitfy
mitfy
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Cyr :3 Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:18 pm

Jayde had just came. She walked up to Alex. "Hello, I am Jayde. J-A-Y-D-E. I got lost and my parents left yesterday. They had forgotten me, and I am very depressed. Do you have anything I might use so I can go back home?" Jayde explained, hiding a tear behind her beautiful blue eye.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirkwood Princess Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:20 pm

Morning came, and Fawn still felt awful, but she knew the others would need her eventually. She needed them. Fawn hated this forest more and more by the minute. She wanted to go home. She wished she never got into this place. Sighing, Fawn headed back to the makeshift camp. She couldn't fix what already happened. She would just face the consequences and grow up. Like she had a choice.
Mirkwood Princess
Mirkwood Princess
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Location : Indiana/Mirkwood/ThunderClan/The Kanto Region/Hogwarts. I have mastered being in 5 places at once.

Back to top Go down

Post by mitfy Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:23 pm

Alex replied to Jayde, "Well, we're 'lost', too. You might be able to stay with us for awhile." She said with a smile.
Out of the corner of her eye, Alex saw Fawn creep in from the forest. "FAWN!" She screamed. "I was so worried about you! Why didn't you come back??" Alex embraces Fawn in a huge hug and doesn't let go. The others come and join in for a group hug.
mitfy
mitfy
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Cyr :3 Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:25 pm

Jayde sits there quietly. She mumbled, "Okay" and wandered off into the woods and climbed a tree so no one could find her. There, she let the dam of tears break.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirkwood Princess Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:28 pm

Fawn muttered something and squirmed out of the arms of the others. "Nothing, alright? Here's some fruit and fresh water, I'm going to make myself a shelter." She turned and went to look for wood, her eyes meeting none of theirs. Out of the corner of her eye she saw Alex's jaw drop. Fawn didn't quite understand it herself. But she knew something was different, and although it wasn't necessarily good, she kind of liked the feeling.
Mirkwood Princess
Mirkwood Princess
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirkwood Princess Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:34 pm

I'm adding a character!
(Username)
CrystalKat
(Nickname)
Crystal
(Character's Gender)
Male
(Character's name)
Cayden
(Character's Age)
(Character's Personality+Description)
Cayden is tall with short wavy black hair. He's tan with a muscular build and had moss green eyes. He's a bit outgoing, and is quick and agile.
(Character's Skill/Talent)
Cayden starts fires and can fish with ease.
Mirkwood Princess
Mirkwood Princess
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by mitfy Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:35 pm

"She's hopeless," Alex explained to Zachary. "No matter what I do she's always doing the most work."

Alex then realizes Jayde is missing, too. "Arrgh!" She screams, and goes away to a tree herself.
mitfy
mitfy
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by mitfy Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:35 pm

[I'll add Cayden!]
mitfy
mitfy
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Cyr :3 Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:47 pm

Jayde was sitting in the tree when she heard foot steps. She stopped crying to see it was Alex. Jayde climbed higher so she would be hidden. One tear slipped from her cheek and landed on Alex. Jayde was terrified that she would be found. Back home she was the head cheerleader and the most popular girl in school, along with her best friend, Jennifer. She hadn't cried once since she was 2 years old. She wanted her friends, family, and a home again. Soon, Jayde couldn't hold it in anymore and burst out in tears. "I wanna go home!" She wailed, not realizing Alex was right under the tree Jayde was in.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 36 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 36  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum