The Webkinz World
Welcome to TWW! If you have an account here already, go ahead and log in! If not, we invite you to register and become a member of the community!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Webkinz World
Welcome to TWW! If you have an account here already, go ahead and log in! If not, we invite you to register and become a member of the community!
The Webkinz World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.:Living in the Woods:. Cameron's RP from WebkinzNation! Old WN characters are still alive and here!

+3
Izzy
Mirkwood Princess
mitfy
7 posters

Page 19 of 36 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 27 ... 36  Next

Go down

.:Living in the Woods:. Cameron's RP from WebkinzNation! Old WN characters are still alive and here! - Page 19 Empty Re: .:Living in the Woods:. Cameron's RP from WebkinzNation! Old WN characters are still alive and here!

Post by Mirkwood Princess Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:38 pm

Fawn was laying down drinking sips of water from the lake. Cayden was picking berries to bring back for her when he saw Alex.
"Is everything okay?" she asked.
"I don't know for sure, but I don't think so." Cayden response was monotone while he walked back to Fawn.
Mirkwood Princess
Mirkwood Princess
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Female Posts : 1567
KinzBuckz : 22942
Location : Indiana/Mirkwood/ThunderClan/The Kanto Region/Hogwarts. I have mastered being in 5 places at once.

http://thefriendsofrandom.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

.:Living in the Woods:. Cameron's RP from WebkinzNation! Old WN characters are still alive and here! - Page 19 Empty Re: .:Living in the Woods:. Cameron's RP from WebkinzNation! Old WN characters are still alive and here!

Post by mitfy Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:43 pm

Alex goes back to camp to see Jayde poking the fire with a stick.
"Again?" Alex says, laughing.
Jayde throws the stick over her shoulder. "Nope"
mitfy
mitfy
Owner
Owner

Female Posts : 3062
KinzBuckz : 29831

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirkwood Princess Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:47 pm

Alex smirked. "I saw you poking the fire with the stick. Admit it, you're a pyro," Alex laughed.
"I'm not a pyro! I just wanted to mess with the fire." Jayde laughed. "Okay, that makes me sound like a pyro." Both girls burst into laughter and sat down.
Mirkwood Princess
Mirkwood Princess
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Location : Indiana/Mirkwood/ThunderClan/The Kanto Region/Hogwarts. I have mastered being in 5 places at once.

Back to top Go down

Post by mitfy Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:59 pm

"Wanna play tic tac toe in the dirt?" Alex asked
mitfy
mitfy
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirkwood Princess Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:01 pm

Jayde threw her hands up. "Why not, there's nothing else to do." The war of X's and O's began. After 16 games, both were getting pretty bored.
"Hey Jayde?" Alex said.
"Yeah?" Jayde was drawing another board in the dirt.
"Do you know what's up with Fawn?" Alex asked.
Mirkwood Princess
Mirkwood Princess
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Cyr :3 Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:17 pm

"I think she has mono..." Jayde said. "She's warm, sweating, and constantly sleeping." She looked at Alex.
"I miss being your friend," Jayde said to Alex. "Fawn obviously only cares about Cayden, I only have Vincent now." Jayde continued to stare at the fire.
Mrs. Cyr :3

Female Posts : 1931
KinzBuckz : 27024

http://www.quizyourfriends.com/take-quiz.php?id=1403162339199653

Back to top Go down

Post by mitfy Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:25 pm

Alex looks at Jayde. "I miss being your friend, too. And Fawn's. You started being friends with Fawn, and Adila got Drew, and I only had Logan."
mitfy
mitfy
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirkwood Princess Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:28 pm

Back at the lake, Fawn just wanted to be curled up in her shelter again. But something was missing. "Hey Cayden," she started. Cayden was snuggling next to her holding her hand, regretting the fact he couldn't kiss her right now.
"Yes?" he asked.
"Where's Jayde, I was a jerk earlier," Fawn pouted.
"She's back at camp. Do you want me to go get her?" Cayden asked. Fawn sighed.
"Would you? I hate being so useless." She looked at the ground.
"Of course, I'll be right back." Cayden nodded, and ran off.
Mirkwood Princess
Mirkwood Princess
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Izzy Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:32 pm

(I am very sorry to say that i am quitting this RP for personal reasons. If any of you want to use Adila in any of your posts, feel free to)

Izzy
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Female Posts : 446
KinzBuckz : 21402

Back to top Go down

Post by mitfy Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:37 pm

[Sorry to hear that, Izzy.]
mitfy
mitfy
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Cyr :3 Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:47 pm

(what the freak bout Drew? xD JK. I'm sorry Izzy.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Izzy Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:47 pm

(I know)

Izzy
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Izzy Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:48 pm

(I'm still gonna keep reading it, so it better be good xD)

Izzy
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirkwood Princess Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:49 pm

(I'm sorry about that Izzy. We will miss you)
Mirkwood Princess
Mirkwood Princess
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by mitfy Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:55 pm

"Jayde," Cayden says, "Fawn wants you,"
Jayde gets up and leaves.
Alex starts crying.
mitfy
mitfy
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Cyr :3 Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:05 pm

Jayde hears this and turns around. She goes back and sits with Alex. "What's wrong?" She said. "Fawn doesn't like me, and I would rather stay here with you. Logan isn't here at the moment, so I'm not going to leave you alone."
Vincent and Logan were having their own little conversation, so they weren't there.

Back to top Go down

Post by mitfy Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:07 pm

Cayden comes back. "Fawn doesn't hate you, she wants you there with her *now*." Cayden says.
mitfy
mitfy
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Cyr :3 Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:17 pm

Jayde looks at Cayden. "Okay! I know. I would rather be here with Alex because she doesnt change from hating me to being my best friend!" Jayde blurts out in a frustrated tone. In a calm tone she says, "Now, tell me whats wrong Alex." and smiles.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirkwood Princess Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:13 pm

Cayden sighed. "Okay, look. Fawn doesn't hate either of you. You are both her friends. I haven't seen her lately, and I wanted to spend time with her since she's my girlfriend. You guys have your own dates, and nobody needs to spend every single second with them to be happy! Fawn might have mono, and we can't leave the force. So you guys have a possibly dying friend with no chance of getting to a doctor, and I can't even give her a comforting kiss because that's how mono is passed along! Now you two are her best friends and she wants you there. She even said herself she was being a jerk. Now if you want to stay here, than fine. I'm just trying to keep your friend that helps you all of the time happy!" Cayden's rage fell as quickly as it rose. He looked down at the ground, "and I love her."
Mirkwood Princess
Mirkwood Princess
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by mitfy Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:05 pm

Jayde got mad easily. "I nearly DIED because she kept a secret from me!" she screams.
"You've got a point there.." Alex jumped in.
mitfy
mitfy
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirkwood Princess Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:08 pm

"If you're going there again Jayde, blame me for that. I was the one who made her keep that secret. And you didn't have to follow her." Cayden pointed out.
Mirkwood Princess
Mirkwood Princess
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by mitfy Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:10 pm

(I'm stuck)
(Uhh..)

"Well, I did follow her, and I am still recovering. I have a harder time breathing now."
mitfy
mitfy
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Izzy Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:28 pm

(Ali, when you post, can you please put Adila and Drew in your post, i want to know what happens, since i'm not controlling Adila)

Izzy
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by mitfy Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:38 pm

(Izzy, if you want, you can just post a little bit every once and awhile.)
mitfy
mitfy
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Izzy Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:40 pm

(I'll try to, but i don't think i can)

Izzy
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 36 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 27 ... 36  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum