The Webkinz World
Welcome to TWW! If you have an account here already, go ahead and log in! If not, we invite you to register and become a member of the community!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Webkinz World
Welcome to TWW! If you have an account here already, go ahead and log in! If not, we invite you to register and become a member of the community!
The Webkinz World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.:Living in the Woods:. Cameron's RP from WebkinzNation! Old WN characters are still alive and here!

+3
Izzy
Mirkwood Princess
mitfy
7 posters

Page 36 of 36 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36

Go down

.:Living in the Woods:. Cameron's RP from WebkinzNation! Old WN characters are still alive and here! - Page 36 Empty Re: .:Living in the Woods:. Cameron's RP from WebkinzNation! Old WN characters are still alive and here!

Post by Mrs. Cyr :3 Sun Dec 29, 2013 2:41 am

Alex snapped into reality. In anger, she took the camera and tore it out, slamming it on the ground. "You jerks!" she screamed, finding another camera to break. "My life may not have been, is, or will ever be perfect, but it sure would be better without this!" Alex grabbed camera by camera, taking them and smashing them. She took a camera and threw it at the dome, causing an electric reaction. She then started running to the camp. "Logan!" she screamed, crying, "Logan!"
Mrs. Cyr :3

Female Posts : 1931
KinzBuckz : 26964

http://www.quizyourfriends.com/take-quiz.php?id=1403162339199653

Back to top Go down

.:Living in the Woods:. Cameron's RP from WebkinzNation! Old WN characters are still alive and here! - Page 36 Empty Re: .:Living in the Woods:. Cameron's RP from WebkinzNation! Old WN characters are still alive and here!

Post by mitfy Sun Dec 29, 2013 5:34 pm

The electricity surged through the force field, trapping them in an electrical death contraption. When Alex reached the camp, Logan stood up and grabbed Alex in a hug. "Alex! I've been worried sick, are you alright?"
Alex sobbed into his worn, dirty shirt. "No. I'm not alright." She gasped between her cries.
Logan stroked her hair and let her cry into his chest. Hesitantly, he kissed the top of her head. "What can I do to help you?"
Before she had time to choke out a response, there was a loud crack, like lightning. Logan looked up. "What was that?"
"The forcefield." Alex breathed, stepping away from Logan. "I threw a camera at it. A spy camera I ripped from one of the trees. It's causing some electrical reaction."
The force field then became visible, a purpleish-blue that you could barely see. It stretched for miles in every direction, and so far up you could barely tell where it ended.
Together, they looked around with their mouthes gaped open. "C***."
mitfy
mitfy
Owner
Owner

Female Posts : 3062
KinzBuckz : 29771

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Cyr :3 Sun Dec 29, 2013 7:20 pm

Alex continued crying. "What is happening?" Logan shakily asked. "Wait," Vincent said, grabbing a near by stick. "Maybe by throwing stuff at it, we could cause a hole!" he threw the stick as hard as he could at the closest end. It hit it, and it caused a big shock. The shock forced the stick to bounce off the wall and it hurdled towards Vincent, striking him straight in the forehead. He waddled backwards, soon catching his balance then mumbled, "Nope."
(Okay so I forget where everyone is except Logan, Alex, Fawn, and Jayde so bare with me)

Back to top Go down

Post by mitfy Tue Dec 31, 2013 12:59 am

(It's alright neither do I Razz)
"Are you alright?" Logan asked Vincent.
"Yeah, I think so. We better not anger the thing any more, or someone could get seriously hurt."
Alex began to slow her crying to just small sniffles, and wiped her tears off her cheeks. "Sorry," she said to Logan, "I got your shirt wet."
Logan looked down at his wet shirt and weakly chuckled. "It's alright."
mitfy
mitfy
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Cyr :3 Wed Jan 01, 2014 4:56 pm

Alex smiled and gave a weak laugh. Tears were still welding up in her eyes, but soon it dialed down. Vincent walked up to the force. "I wonder what it's made out of," he said faintly.

Back to top Go down

Post by mitfy Fri Jan 31, 2014 7:55 pm

"Something stupid that destroys lives," Alex mumbled, burying her face into Logan's shirt again.
Vincent looked closely at the force without touching it. It could barely be seen. "It's like some sort of advanced technology. Maybe some sort of invisible electric fence? But huge?"
mitfy
mitfy
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Cyr :3 Sun Feb 09, 2014 12:00 am

(WOAHHHHH CATCHING FIREEEEE!!!)
Vincent took a small rock and tossed it at the wall. It gave a small electric shock and bounced off. "This force field is a like a dome, right?" He asked, turning towards Logan and Alex.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 36 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum