The Webkinz World
Welcome to TWW! If you have an account here already, go ahead and log in! If not, we invite you to register and become a member of the community!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Webkinz World
Welcome to TWW! If you have an account here already, go ahead and log in! If not, we invite you to register and become a member of the community!
The Webkinz World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.:Living in the Woods:. Cameron's RP from WebkinzNation! Old WN characters are still alive and here!

+3
Izzy
Mirkwood Princess
mitfy
7 posters

Page 5 of 36 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 20 ... 36  Next

Go down

.:Living in the Woods:. Cameron's RP from WebkinzNation! Old WN characters are still alive and here! - Page 5 Empty Re: .:Living in the Woods:. Cameron's RP from WebkinzNation! Old WN characters are still alive and here!

Post by mitfy Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:11 pm

As Logan changed it, Alex got goose bumps. She did when anyone touched her, but she especially liked this.
mitfy
mitfy
Owner
Owner

Female Posts : 3062
KinzBuckz : 29831

Back to top Go down

.:Living in the Woods:. Cameron's RP from WebkinzNation! Old WN characters are still alive and here! - Page 5 Empty Re: .:Living in the Woods:. Cameron's RP from WebkinzNation! Old WN characters are still alive and here!

Post by Mrs. Cyr :3 Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:14 pm

Jayde and Fawn were near 'Memory Lake' picking berries. All of a sudden Fawn pushed Jayde into the lake. "What the -bubble bubble- heck?" Jayde said as they both laughed. Jayde got out a pushed Fawn into the lake, spilling all the berries. "Oops!" Jayde said in a puppy dog voice. Fawn pulled Jayde into the water and the 2 girls started playing and laughing like they were sisters.
Mrs. Cyr :3

Female Posts : 1931
KinzBuckz : 27024

http://www.quizyourfriends.com/take-quiz.php?id=1403162339199653

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirkwood Princess Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:18 pm

Fawn and Jayde were having so much fun they almost lost track of time. "You do realize that we're going to have to pick more of those, right?" Fawn laughed.
"Maybe...."Jayde giggled then splashed Fawn again. They were having too much fun at the lake, and they were going to have to explain themselves when they came back soaked.
"Hello ladies," Cayden said as he walked up to the drenched girls. Fawn blushed a bright red as she mumbled hello and walked out of the lake shaking.
Mirkwood Princess
Mirkwood Princess
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Female Posts : 1567
KinzBuckz : 22942
Location : Indiana/Mirkwood/ThunderClan/The Kanto Region/Hogwarts. I have mastered being in 5 places at once.

http://thefriendsofrandom.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Cyr :3 Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:20 pm

Jayde was laughing so hard she thought she might have a heart attack. "Hi Cayden!" Jayde managed to get out as she got out of the lake and followed Fawn.

Back to top Go down

Post by mitfy Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:22 pm

Zachary walked over to Alex. "Hey, there's something I need to talk about." he seemed unsure and shifted from foot to foot. "I think I kinda like someone else now."
"Who?"
mitfy
mitfy
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirkwood Princess Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:23 pm

Cayden smirked at the girls. They were kinda cute all wet. Especially Fawn. She muttered an embarassed goodbye and dragged Jayde away with her.

Last edited by CrystalKat on Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mirkwood Princess
Mirkwood Princess
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Location : Indiana/Mirkwood/ThunderClan/The Kanto Region/Hogwarts. I have mastered being in 5 places at once.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Cyr :3 Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:26 pm

Logan had felt worried about the conversation. He didn't want to disturb they're privacy, so he walked over to Jayde. "Jayde, your soaking!" Logan said and laughed. Jayde replied, "I know! I, 'fell' in the lake".
"Are you okay?" Logan asked.
"I'm more than okay." Jayde said and smiled. She winked at Fawn.

Back to top Go down

Post by mitfy Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:28 pm

Alex saw Logan and Jayde over Zachary's shoulder. I don't know if this will be good or not..
mitfy
mitfy
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirkwood Princess Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:29 pm

Fawn laughed again. "Yes, and then I "jumped" in to rescue her."
Mirkwood Princess
Mirkwood Princess
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Cyr :3 Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:30 pm

Logan gave Jayde a smile. Jayde smiled back and mumbled, "You should come with me to the lake, its more fun with people!"

Back to top Go down

Post by mitfy Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:34 pm

"Well, I kinda like Jayde."
Alex was kinda relieved. "Well, I kinda like Logan"
Zack smiled. "I guess we're through then. Want me to tell Logan?"
Alex jumped. "Oh, no! That's fine. Want me to tell Jayde?"
Zack thought for a moment, then decided, "Yes."
mitfy
mitfy
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirkwood Princess Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:34 pm

Fawn winked at Jayde and agreed. "Yes, you should join us, maybe along with one of your friends?" she said hopefully.
Mirkwood Princess
Mirkwood Princess
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Cyr :3 Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:36 pm

Logan laughed. "Sure. should we go now?" Jayde nodded. "Fawn! Wanna go 'pick some berries' again?" Jayde asked Fawn.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirkwood Princess Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:37 pm

"Sure," Fawn smiled. "We never did get more."
Mirkwood Princess
Mirkwood Princess
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by mitfy Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:38 pm

Alex came over. "Jayde, may I talk to you in private?"
Jayde accepted, and they walked away from the others. "You ruined my moment!" Jayde cried
mitfy
mitfy
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Cyr :3 Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:40 pm

Fawn and Logan waited for Jayde and watched them.

"What?" Jayde sighed.
"I need to tell you something important." Alex said.
"What. Is the camp on fire?"
"No."
"Then what could possibly be more important than this?"

Back to top Go down

Post by mitfy Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:42 pm

Alex sighed. "Zachary likes you."
Jayde looked at her sympathetically. "Oh, I'm sorry."
"No, it's okay." she began, "because I like Logan."
mitfy
mitfy
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirkwood Princess Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:42 pm

Fawn waited for Jayde by the end of the clearing. She looked confused, while Alex looked grave. I wonder what's happening Fawn thought.
Mirkwood Princess
Mirkwood Princess
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Cyr :3 Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:44 pm

Jayde turned pale. She had nothing else to say but "Okay." as she went back to Fawn and Logan. "What's wrong?" Fawn said. Jayde replied, "Oh, nothing." Fawn could see that she was lying. "Secrets don't make friends." Fawn whispered. "Fine. Tell you later" Jayde promised.

Back to top Go down

Post by mitfy Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:47 pm

Alex stood (well, somewhat of a stand, with what she could do with a walking stick-crutch) there, unsure what to do. Nobody seemed to take notice of her. Well, not anymore. Not since Jayde and Fawn came.
mitfy
mitfy
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirkwood Princess Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:50 pm

Fawn went back to the lake with Jayde and Logan. "So, where were we? Oh yes collecting berries." Fawn giggled. She shoved Jayde in the lake who grabbed onto Logan's shirt, sending them both tumbling.
"Oh. It. Is. So. On." Jayde laughed, while splashing Logan and having Fawn jump in by them. It was already after dark, but they still splashed at each other shaking and cold.
Mirkwood Princess
Mirkwood Princess
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Cyr :3 Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:52 pm

The 3 were laughing so hard that they were red. Jayde had renamed the lake to 'Berry Lake' its was almost 10 pm when they got out. "That was fun. We should do that more often!" Logan said, winking at Jayde and Fawn as they headed back to camp soaked and shivering.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirkwood Princess Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:55 pm

Fawn shivered. "Maybe, but right now we should actually bring some berries back and go to the fire. We're going to catch cold!" Jayde coughed right then to magically prove her point. Logan laughed. Fawn smiled, but inside she felt empty. Jayde really liked Logan, and they would obviously hook up, but would that make Fawn a third-wheel? She didn't know. She raced to the newly-built fire to warm up.
Mirkwood Princess
Mirkwood Princess
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by mitfy Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:55 pm

Alex sat there alone when they returned.
She thought nobody would notice her, since not many people have lately.
mitfy
mitfy
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Cyr :3 Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:58 pm

Jayde could see something was wrong with Fawn. She went over and said something Fawn would never have predicted, "Fawn, your my best friend. I would never make you a third-wheel. If anything, Logan is the third-wheel!" She said and smiled. "How...You read my mind!" Fawn said surprisingly.

Logan walked to Alex. "Don't worry, you'll come with us one day." Logan said and hugged Alex.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 36 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 20 ... 36  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum