The Webkinz World
Welcome to TWW! If you have an account here already, go ahead and log in! If not, we invite you to register and become a member of the community!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Webkinz World
Welcome to TWW! If you have an account here already, go ahead and log in! If not, we invite you to register and become a member of the community!
The Webkinz World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.:Living in the Woods:. Cameron's RP from WebkinzNation! Old WN characters are still alive and here!

+3
Izzy
Mirkwood Princess
mitfy
7 posters

Page 17 of 36 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 26 ... 36  Next

Go down

.:Living in the Woods:. Cameron's RP from WebkinzNation! Old WN characters are still alive and here! - Page 17 Empty Re: .:Living in the Woods:. Cameron's RP from WebkinzNation! Old WN characters are still alive and here!

Post by mitfy Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:41 am

Alex and Logan seemed perfectly fine with Vincent and Jayde. I'm sure Zachary won't be... Alex thought.
"Wait, where is Zachary?" Alex screamed.
"I though he was back at camp," Jayde says.
mitfy
mitfy
Owner
Owner

Female Posts : 3062
KinzBuckz : 29831

Back to top Go down

.:Living in the Woods:. Cameron's RP from WebkinzNation! Old WN characters are still alive and here! - Page 17 Empty Re: .:Living in the Woods:. Cameron's RP from WebkinzNation! Old WN characters are still alive and here!

Post by Izzy Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:44 am

Adila was overhearing them and decided to look for Zachary. She ran through at most of the woods and couldn't find him. Where was he? She thought. Is he hiding from us?

Izzy
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Female Posts : 446
KinzBuckz : 21402

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirkwood Princess Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:51 am

Fawn and Cayden walked up to Alex and Logan, dripping wet and shaking
"H-h-has anyone s-s-seen Zach?" Fawn chattered.
"No, and I'm getting worried. We haven't seen him in awhile. Where could he be?" Alex asked. Vincent looked confused.
"Who's Zach?" he asked.
"Our friend. He used to be here with us, but we haven't seen him in awhile." Cayden responded.
Mirkwood Princess
Mirkwood Princess
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Female Posts : 1567
KinzBuckz : 22942
Location : Indiana/Mirkwood/ThunderClan/The Kanto Region/Hogwarts. I have mastered being in 5 places at once.

http://thefriendsofrandom.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by mitfy Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:57 am

"He WAS my boyfriend," Alex explained, "until we both liked someone else."
"Oh," Vince replied.
Everyone started looking for Zach.
mitfy
mitfy
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Izzy Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:00 pm

After a couple of hours of running, Adila finally found him. "DUDE, Where have you been?" She asked/screamed.

Izzy
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Cyr :3 Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:07 pm

Everyone heard this and ran over. Zach turned around and walked away, because he saw Jayde. "Nice to see you too." Jayde murmured "Lets go back to camp." She whispered to Vincent as they walked off.
Mrs. Cyr :3

Female Posts : 1931
KinzBuckz : 27024

http://www.quizyourfriends.com/take-quiz.php?id=1403162339199653

Back to top Go down

Post by Izzy Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:10 pm

Adila ran after Zachary. "Wait! What's wrong?" She asked. "Ok then, when you're ready, tell me, ok?" He nodded. "I'll just sit over there." She said

Izzy
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirkwood Princess Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:17 pm

Fawn ran up to Zachary then, and made sure to go alone. "Zach, I'm sorry it didn't work out with Jayde, but we really need you back at camp. I'm not taking no for an answer, and besides, nobody's here for love. Can you just tell me why you're so upset? I know you, and you're stronger than this." Fawn stared into his eyes, no matter how far she had to look up.
Mirkwood Princess
Mirkwood Princess
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Location : Indiana/Mirkwood/ThunderClan/The Kanto Region/Hogwarts. I have mastered being in 5 places at once.

Back to top Go down

Post by mitfy Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:20 pm

Alex moved Fawn over. "He'll understand me," Alex whispers to Fawn as she pulls Zachary over..
"What's wrong?"
"I'm not exactly sure.."
mitfy
mitfy
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Cyr :3 Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:24 pm

Logan walked over to Alex while her and Zach were talking. "Sorry to interrupt, but Alex you keep coming and going" he laughed. "Tell me where you poof off to first. Carry on."

Last edited by Ali :3 on Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Izzy Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:32 pm

Adila walked up to Zachary again. "Are you ready yet?" She asked. He nodded. "Ok, so tell me what's wrong"

Izzy
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirkwood Princess Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:37 pm

Fawn was walking back to camp. She sighed. She never got to hear anything good anymore. Either nobody trusted her, she was too young, or too straight forward. Fawn moaned and picked some berries on the way back to camp. Maybe I'll just go see Jayde. Fawn thought.
Mirkwood Princess
Mirkwood Princess
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by mitfy Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:46 pm

"Well thanks." Alex says and walks off.
mitfy
mitfy
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Cyr :3 Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:53 pm

Logan follows Alex. "You alright? Did I do something?" He asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by mitfy Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:08 pm

"You did nothing." Alex replies.
mitfy
mitfy
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Cyr :3 Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:53 pm

"Okay," Logan said with a smile. "But there is something wrong. What is it?"

Back to top Go down

Post by mitfy Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:30 pm

"It's just that I tried to help Zach, and then Adila comes over when I ask to see him alone, then Zach ignores me when I try to talk to him and talks to Adila."
mitfy
mitfy
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Cyr :3 Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:55 pm

"Oh." Logan replies. "Its okay. " He smiles and hugs Alex.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirkwood Princess Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:58 pm

Alex accepted his hug and sighed. He just can't trust me because we broke up. Typical. Alex thought. She and Zachary couldn't even be friends anymore and it was frustrating.
Mirkwood Princess
Mirkwood Princess
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by mitfy Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:33 pm

"I just don't know what to do now." Alex said, snuggling close to Logan.
"Niether do I," he whispers, stroking Alex's hair. They both eventually fall asleep.
mitfy
mitfy
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirkwood Princess Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:49 pm

Fawn slept in that morning, oblivious to the fact the others might need her. She hadn't had a full good night's sleep in awhile because of all the stress and romance, and she needed a good long break. So Fawn slept halfway through the day before Jayde woke her.
"Fawn, get up! You already missed lunch!" Jayde yelled.
Mirkwood Princess
Mirkwood Princess
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by mitfy Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:53 pm

"I.. don't... care.." Fawn said, still half asleep, but allowing Jayde to drag her along. She still had her eyes closed, so she didn't know where she was going. Then, she's thrown into an icy lake.
mitfy
mitfy
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirkwood Princess Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:57 pm

Fawn shook her head and glared at Jayde. "What was that for?!" she yelled. "The water is freezing cold!"
Mirkwood Princess
Mirkwood Princess
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by mitfy Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:02 pm

"You're going to warm up, it's unusually hot today," Jayde remarks.
Fawn climbs out of the water and onto the ground. The ground shook and gave her warmth.
"Uhh, why is the ground shaking?" Jayde asks warily.
mitfy
mitfy
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirkwood Princess Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:04 pm

Fawn waited until the ground stop shaking and laid on the beach. "It was just a tremor." She yawned, "Now can I please sleep?" she asked warily.
Mirkwood Princess
Mirkwood Princess
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 36 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 26 ... 36  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum