The Webkinz World
Welcome to TWW! If you have an account here already, go ahead and log in! If not, we invite you to register and become a member of the community!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Webkinz World
Welcome to TWW! If you have an account here already, go ahead and log in! If not, we invite you to register and become a member of the community!
The Webkinz World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.:Living in the Woods:. Cameron's RP from WebkinzNation! Old WN characters are still alive and here!

+3
Izzy
Mirkwood Princess
mitfy
7 posters

Page 10 of 36 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 23 ... 36  Next

Go down

.:Living in the Woods:. Cameron's RP from WebkinzNation! Old WN characters are still alive and here! - Page 10 Empty Re: .:Living in the Woods:. Cameron's RP from WebkinzNation! Old WN characters are still alive and here!

Post by Mirkwood Princess Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:44 pm

"Nothing," Fawn lied. Well it wasn't REALLY lying, she was just bored.
"Fawn, I know you better than that. What's wrong?" Adila asked.
Fawn sighed. "It's so quiet! And boring, and everything changed here. I miss how things used to be, without everyone being in love or being close and stuff! I mean, I'm happy for you and Drew and Alex and Logan, its just so different. And everyone's busy, and nothing new happens." Fawn slumped down in her shelter.
Mirkwood Princess
Mirkwood Princess
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Female Posts : 1567
KinzBuckz : 22942
Location : Indiana/Mirkwood/ThunderClan/The Kanto Region/Hogwarts. I have mastered being in 5 places at once.

http://thefriendsofrandom.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

.:Living in the Woods:. Cameron's RP from WebkinzNation! Old WN characters are still alive and here! - Page 10 Empty Re: .:Living in the Woods:. Cameron's RP from WebkinzNation! Old WN characters are still alive and here!

Post by Izzy Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:49 pm

After Fawn vented, Adila realized that Fawn was really lonely. "Aw, I'm sorry, why didn't you tell us before?" No response. "Well, i'm going back to the camp site." "I guess i'll see you later!" Adila walked back and sat right beside Drew.

Izzy
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Female Posts : 446
KinzBuckz : 21402

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirkwood Princess Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:52 pm

Fawn was glad to finally have that weight off of her chest. She flopped down onto her leaf "bed" smiling. The one good thing about new people was that she no longer had to stay awake all night tending the fire. Slowly, she drifted into a deep sleep.
Mirkwood Princess
Mirkwood Princess
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Location : Indiana/Mirkwood/ThunderClan/The Kanto Region/Hogwarts. I have mastered being in 5 places at once.

Back to top Go down

Post by Izzy Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:54 pm

Adila was the next person to go to sleep, with Drew, Alex and Logan. They didn't want to watch the fire either. Adila snuggled with Drew and she fell into a peaceful sleep.

Izzy
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirkwood Princess Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:04 pm

Only Cayden, Zachary, and Jayde remained. Zachary was looking strangely at Jayde while she stared at the fire and poked it with a stick. Zachary shot a look at Cayden.
"Okay, I'll leave you guys alone, I can take a hint." Cayden held his hands up in defeat. Zach shot him a look of thanks, and moved closer to Jayde. Cayden went back into his shelter and rolled his eyes. Love was over-rated. Sure, he had his crushes here, but he wasn't going to announce them to the world, or make them obvious. And he sure wasn't going to go and ask people out. The point was to survive, and since they were never going to get out of here, he might as well stay focused. Although he let Zachary have his fun. Cayden just hated how much of a game love was to these people. You had to find someone that was right, and if they weren't you don't mess with their feelings. Cayden laid down and drifted into his slumber as well.
Mirkwood Princess
Mirkwood Princess
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by mitfy Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:24 pm

Zachary sat there, unsure of how to start a conversation. Jayde tried not to look at Zachary, so she just poked the fire some more. Alex woke up a little bit, and watched them. She could tell Zachary was going to say something, but what?
mitfy
mitfy
Owner
Owner

Female Posts : 3062
KinzBuckz : 29831

Back to top Go down

Post by Izzy Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:26 pm

Adila had to cough and she woke up. She saw Alex awake and decided to watch Zachary and Jayde as well.

Izzy
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by mitfy Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:28 pm

[Nice. LOL Hopefully they don't find out. lol]
mitfy
mitfy
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by mitfy Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:30 pm

Zachary's mouth opened, but he still had no idea what to say. The moonlight glittered upon Jayde, making her hair sparkle. Is this my only chance? thought Zachary.
He sighed. "Your hair looks really pretty."
mitfy
mitfy
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirkwood Princess Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:32 pm

Jayde shifted away from Zachary. "Um, thank you. Look, Alex already told me that you like me." Zach's eyes lit up. Jayde could see he really wanted this.
Mirkwood Princess
Mirkwood Princess
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Izzy Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:34 pm

Adila just watched, smiling at them both, behind their backs.

Izzy
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by mitfy Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:35 pm

She smiled, unsure of what to do. Lie, or nicely break his heart?
mitfy
mitfy
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirkwood Princess Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:39 pm

Break his heart it is, Jayde decided. "Look, Zachary, you're really sweet and all, but I don't see this working out. I'm really sorry. We can still be friends though!" Zachary's eyes fell.
"It's someone else, isn't it?" He mumbled.
Jayde could see the hurt in his eyes. "Maybe, I don't know. But you will find someone here, I promise you. I know you don't want to just be friends, but please, for me, just promise you'll try to look around?"
Zachary nodded, heart-broken.
"I'll stay here and watch the fire, you go to sleep Jayde. Good-night." Jayde left, and when she left, the others saw a single tear escape his eye.
Mirkwood Princess
Mirkwood Princess
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Izzy Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:43 pm

Adila sighed, seeing Zachary cry. She got up and went up to him and hugged him, telling him that everything was going to be okay, but no response came out of his mouth.

Izzy
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by mitfy Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:46 pm

He was grateful for Adila. She was nice.
Jayde thought about Zachary for a long time before she went to sleep. She couldn't get her mind off of him now...
mitfy
mitfy
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirkwood Princess Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:49 pm

Morning rose early, and Cayden awoke to the break of dawn. He slept peacefully all night, and wondered how Zach did with Jayde. He saw him poking the fire with a stick, so Cayden walked up to him. "Dude, how'd it go?" No response. Cayden got a closer look at Zachary's face. His expression softened. "Have you been crying?" he asked.
Zachary sighed. "Is it that obvious?"
Cayden winced. "Well, yes. I think the girls are waking up. You go to the lake and wash your face, I'll cover for you." Zachary nodded and ran off.
Mirkwood Princess
Mirkwood Princess
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Izzy Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:51 pm

Adila woke up next to Zachary, but left when she heard Cayden awake. She overheard their conversation but she didn't want to embarrass Zach so she played along with Cayden's cover

Izzy
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by mitfy Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:00 pm

Fawn then awoke. "Hey guys! What's up?"
"Nothing much, Zachary went to use the bathroom." Cayden replied.
Adila said nothing, then replied, "Well, I'm going to get some berries." Then walked away into the forest.
Fawn sat next to Cayden. She got excited, yet nervous, that she was sitting here alone with Cayden.
"I don't want to be rude, but it gets so annoying how everyone is going all romance-y." Fawn said.
"I know. We're trying to survive! Love shouldn't be our main focus." they started to talk for a long time, and as they talked, they scooted clothes together on the log. They were talking about how stupid it was to be loving others in the woods. Adila overheard them as she came back. She hid behind a tree and listened. Soon, she didn't hear them anymore. She turned around and saw they were kissing.
mitfy
mitfy
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Izzy Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:12 pm

Adila saw Fawn and Cayden kiss and she was kind of embarassed that she saw them like that. She went back on her journey to try and find Zachary and finally found him. "Hey, feeling better?" She asked.

Izzy
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by mitfy Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:14 pm

"Yeah," Zachary replied. "Just a little heartbroken, but I guess I'll get over it eventually."
"You'll never guess what just happened with Cayden." Adila said excitedly, "Just don't tell anyone."
mitfy
mitfy
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirkwood Princess Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:26 pm

Fawn finally pulled away from Cayden. "Wow." she said. Cayden looked into her eyes. "Did we just break our own rule?" he asked mischieviously.
"Maybe, but I liked it." Fawn smiled.
Mirkwood Princess
Mirkwood Princess
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by mitfy Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:30 pm

Adila quickly explained what she heard and saw about Fawn and Cayden. Then she and Zachary walked back to camp.
"I just hope you don't mind that I'm two years younger than you.." Fawn said.
"Don't remind me." Cayden whispered.
[DUN DUN DUN]
mitfy
mitfy
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Izzy Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:32 pm

Adila walked back to the camp with Zach, laughing. She had nothing to do so she went to the lake, all alone.

Izzy
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirkwood Princess Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:33 pm

Fawn giggled. "It's not too bad, I'll be 14 in a week if that helps," she smiled.
"Oh yes, your maturity reigns on forever." Cayden laughed. "Let's go get some food, and let's keep this a secret, shall we?"
"Okay, if you want." Fawn smiled and let go of Cayden's hand. She never realized she was holding it.
Mirkwood Princess
Mirkwood Princess
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by mitfy Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:36 pm

When Fawn and Cayden were out of sight, Zach and Adila came out. Alex was still asleep next to Logan. She needed some sleep.
mitfy
mitfy
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 36 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 23 ... 36  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum