The Webkinz World
Welcome to TWW! If you have an account here already, go ahead and log in! If not, we invite you to register and become a member of the community!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Webkinz World
Welcome to TWW! If you have an account here already, go ahead and log in! If not, we invite you to register and become a member of the community!
The Webkinz World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-: K i p e n g e l e . K i n g d o m :-

4 posters

Page 20 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next

Go down

-: K i p e n g e l e . K i n g d o m :- - Page 20 Empty Re: -: K i p e n g e l e . K i n g d o m :-

Post by mitfy Fri May 24, 2013 9:21 pm

"Adam, er, Rhett, I think you should do whatever your heart tells you. We can always visit each other at the wall."
Tara grabbed his hand as she spoke.
mitfy
mitfy
Owner
Owner

Female Posts : 3062
KinzBuckz : 29836

Back to top Go down

-: K i p e n g e l e . K i n g d o m :- - Page 20 Empty Re: -: K i p e n g e l e . K i n g d o m :-

Post by Mirkwood Princess Fri May 24, 2013 9:35 pm

"It's just not often enough. I don't know what I should do!" He grumbled frustrated. Why was love so complicated? Just when he was about to sigh and look down, Tara wrapped her frail arms around his neck, and kissed him.
Mirkwood Princess
Mirkwood Princess
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Female Posts : 1567
KinzBuckz : 22947
Location : Indiana/Mirkwood/ThunderClan/The Kanto Region/Hogwarts. I have mastered being in 5 places at once.

http://thefriendsofrandom.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by mitfy Fri May 24, 2013 9:39 pm

Adam was blown away. The trees swayed so gracefully yet violently Tara thought they were going to collapse on top of them. Tara's arms wrapped around him as she rested her head on his chest. They were both concerned, and confused.
mitfy
mitfy
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirkwood Princess Sat May 25, 2013 1:51 pm

"I want to stay like this forever," Tara sighed, her head on Adam's warm body, like a firm yet comforting pillow.
"I know Tara, I know," Adam sighed. His Kipengele could wait. He was the one to decide to jump the wall, and he was the one who would stay here longer with his girlfriend.
Mirkwood Princess
Mirkwood Princess
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Location : Indiana/Mirkwood/ThunderClan/The Kanto Region/Hogwarts. I have mastered being in 5 places at once.

Back to top Go down

Post by mitfy Sat May 25, 2013 2:49 pm

In her ear, he whispered, "Well, my kipengele isn't going anywhere."
She looks up and smiles a large smile that made him tingle on the inside.
mitfy
mitfy
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirkwood Princess Sat May 25, 2013 4:14 pm

A cool breeze ruffled through the sparkling foliage above them. Moonlight sifted through the canopy of leaves and stars continued to twinkle. Crickets began a melody, and Tara yawned.
"It's so pretty," she murmured.
"Not as pretty as you," Adam breathed, his white hair shining. That night, the couple slept together under the stars. A calm, peaceful, blissful sleep, with Adam's strong arms surrounding Tara as they cuddled until daybreak.
Mirkwood Princess
Mirkwood Princess
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by mitfy Sat May 25, 2013 4:52 pm

Tara liked the warmth of Adam, and knew there couldn't be anyone like him in the wind kipengele.
(How about we go on to fire?)
mitfy
mitfy
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirkwood Princess Sat May 25, 2013 4:55 pm

(Okay, I forget where we were. You start?)
Mirkwood Princess
Mirkwood Princess
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by mitfy Sat May 25, 2013 5:03 pm

(I don't know where we were either. Just start from anywhere, I guess)
mitfy
mitfy
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirkwood Princess Sat May 25, 2013 5:12 pm

Brent awakened, and got ready to meet Sera in town. Ever since they got together, they tried to spend as much time with each other. Every meal between classes, they had lunch and traded tricks for certain jobs. The two would then race to see who could do the most work in an hour, and report back to tell what they did. It was friendly and competitive, and it made their love grow stronger. Every other night, they met by the wall and slept under the stars like they did that one night. Slowly, Sera's memories of Jenny began to fade.
Mirkwood Princess
Mirkwood Princess
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by mitfy Sat May 25, 2013 5:22 pm

Jenny, on the other hand, would visit the wall every day to see her sister, but Sera wouldn't be there.
Sera loved Brent, and never thought of meeting Jenny.
mitfy
mitfy
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirkwood Princess Sat May 25, 2013 5:26 pm

In Water-
"Why did I have to tell her I didn't need her?" Jenny groaned. This was two weeks after Tara and Adam's night in the woods, and much longer after Jenny spoke to Sera. "I told her I didn't need her, when I did. Now she doesn't come. I see her over the wall, I wave, and she never even acknowledges me! Did she forget about me?" Jenny asked Bella.
Mirkwood Princess
Mirkwood Princess
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by mitfy Sat May 25, 2013 5:30 pm

"I'm sure she didn't," Bella reassures. "She's just busy with her kipengele work."
Jenny sat in her tree and sobbed. "I doubt it." she gasped between cries. "She's too busy with that big fire boy!"
mitfy
mitfy
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirkwood Princess Sat May 25, 2013 5:33 pm

Bella sighed. "Jenny, she's not the same girl you know. She's older, and when you get older you begin to like people. Sometimes they push away family, and it's even harder to stay close to the people who aren't in your own kipengele," she tried to explain. "Besides, you've been doing so well at your Kipengele work, I wouldn't be surprised if you became a Bender tomorrow!"
Mirkwood Princess
Mirkwood Princess
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by mitfy Sat May 25, 2013 5:39 pm

Jenny giggled. "Bella, I'm nine. I have to be at least ten to be a bender."
Bella poked her jokingly. "Well, they mind bend the rules, then." she winked.
mitfy
mitfy
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirkwood Princess Sat May 25, 2013 5:41 pm

Jenny groaned. "Don't you start. Maybe you're right. Let's get some lunch, I'm sick of hanging around this stupid wall," she smiled.
"Alright then! Race you there!" Bella winked as she took off.
Mirkwood Princess
Mirkwood Princess
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by mitfy Sat May 25, 2013 5:45 pm

"Hey!" Jenny yelled as she took off after Bella. The marketplace was crowded, so Bella hopped through the trees surrounding the market and made her way to her house.
mitfy
mitfy
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirkwood Princess Sun May 26, 2013 12:47 pm

When Jenny finally caught up, Bella was peacefully eating some fish.
"No fair," Jenny panted. "You...got...a head start."
"Slow down tiger," Bella giggled. "Have some fish. It's really good today!"
Mirkwood Princess
Mirkwood Princess
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by mitfy Sun May 26, 2013 4:12 pm

Bella shoved some fish into Jenny's mouth.
"Mmm. Yummy!"
mitfy
mitfy
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Cyr :3 Sun May 26, 2013 4:35 pm

In Earth-
Ivory walked up to where Ivy was working. "Ivy... Can we talk?" Ivy got up. "Sure Ivory. What do you need?" Ivy smiled at Ivory. Ivory began to speak. "Look, I'm getting worried about Adam. I haven't seen him here in awhile, and he's my best friend." Ivory groaned, "What if something bad happened to him." Ivy put her hand on Ivory's shoulder and looked her in the eyes while she spoke, "I bet you he's fine. Wanna look just in case? Plus, don't you still have a crush on him?" Ivory shook her head. "Nope. Just friends is good enough. Anyways, yes please." The two girls left to the wall and started yelling, "Adam!!" Finally, Ivory gave up and broke into tears. "He's no where to be found!" She sobbed, "I just want my best friend back!" Adam heard all of this, but he knew if he reacted he would be caught as Adam, not Rhett. Now he was confused and he felt guilty.
Mrs. Cyr :3

Female Posts : 1931
KinzBuckz : 27029

http://www.quizyourfriends.com/take-quiz.php?id=1403162339199653

Back to top Go down

Post by mitfy Sun May 26, 2013 4:48 pm

He kept quiet and motioned to Tara to start walking away from the wall.
The two girls heard rustling from the other side of the wall.
mitfy
mitfy
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Cyr :3 Sun May 26, 2013 5:02 pm

Ivy looked up to find "Rhett". She whispered, "Adam?" But her whisper turned into a yell, "Adam! What happened to your hair? Clothes? Oh no, you can't switch kipengele a like that! I will turn you in! Ditch Ivory? How could you? She's your bestfriend and you got her into tears!" By then Adam felt a little pinch of pain in his chest, and ripped his hand from his girl friend's hand. "Sorry, I love you but I'm too stressed," he started. He ran from the three of them, jumped the wall, and locked himself in his room to think. They were frozen, when Ivory said, "I just wanted my best friend. I was worried.." Tara replied, "I understand."

Back to top Go down

Post by mitfy Sun May 26, 2013 5:11 pm

Ivy, however, was mad. "Did you bring him over! I'll turn you both in!" she practically screams.
mitfy
mitfy
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Cyr :3 Sun May 26, 2013 5:20 pm

Tara didn't speak. Ivory spoke in a shaky voice, "Ivy I know you are trying to make me fell better but please leave her alone now..."

Last edited by Mrs. Cyr :3 on Sun May 26, 2013 5:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by mitfy Sun May 26, 2013 5:26 pm

(I'm confused. Ivy was screaming at Tara)
mitfy
mitfy
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum