The Webkinz World
Welcome to TWW! If you have an account here already, go ahead and log in! If not, we invite you to register and become a member of the community!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Webkinz World
Welcome to TWW! If you have an account here already, go ahead and log in! If not, we invite you to register and become a member of the community!
The Webkinz World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How do I add a picture to my signature?

3 posters

Go down

How do I add a picture to my signature? Empty How do I add a picture to my signature?

Post by McKittyKitty Mon Jun 10, 2013 5:14 pm

Hi! I want to upload a picture to my sig, but I'm kind of confused on how to do it. Help?
Thanks! Smile
McKittyKitty
McKittyKitty
Webkinz
Webkinz

Female Posts : 20
KinzBuckz : 20800

Back to top Go down

How do I add a picture to my signature? Empty Re: How do I add a picture to my signature?

Post by Mrs. Cyr :3 Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:02 am

You can go to Tiny Pic .com and upload it there. After its uploaded, copy the BB code and paste it to where you want on your sig. Once you hit save, the BB code with become the picture you uploaded. Hope I helped bestie! Smile
Mrs. Cyr :3
Mrs. Cyr :3

Female Posts : 1931
KinzBuckz : 27024

http://www.quizyourfriends.com/take-quiz.php?id=1403162339199653

Back to top Go down

How do I add a picture to my signature? Empty Re: How do I add a picture to my signature?

Post by mitfy Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:20 pm

You can use an image sharer (imgur, my favorite, or tinypic or photobucket) to upload it. Once you do that, copy the BB Code in the list of links it displayed for you. Paste the BB Code into your signature then it's up to you how you wish to set up your signature. 
c :
mitfy
mitfy
Owner
Owner

Female Posts : 3062
KinzBuckz : 29831

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down