The Webkinz World
Welcome to TWW! If you have an account here already, go ahead and log in! If not, we invite you to register and become a member of the community!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Webkinz World
Welcome to TWW! If you have an account here already, go ahead and log in! If not, we invite you to register and become a member of the community!
The Webkinz World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Of Dawn and Dusk; A Role Play by Crystal

3 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Of Dawn and Dusk; A Role Play by Crystal Empty Of Dawn and Dusk; A Role Play by Crystal

Post by Mirkwood Princess Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:30 pm

Welcome to Earth. We've been expecting you. Join the armies, fight for your side, and claim Earth for your own kind. A special thanks to Rosa Baggins for helping me come up with this idea!

Background:
In the beginning, God created the Heavens and the Earth. This is where it all went wrong. After being rebuked for thinking himself higher than the Almighty, Lucifer was cast into the Underworld, along with his believers. His ambition he wished to use for good was forced to be used for evil, because the Lord wouldn't accept him. The children of the light have always been creatures known as angels, like winged humans with white gowns. However when sent to the Hades, they morphed. The wings of angels grew black like the night, and their offspring, warlocks and witches, learned black magic. Newcomers flood the Underworld as demons, and fight with the will of the world. For centuries Lucifer has been building his army, in order to claim the land he's long coveted. Now, he is ready to strike, and you must prepare to either claim the world, or save it from the shadows along Gabriel's side.

The Plot:
There are two sides, the Angels and the Under-Worlders. You may make two characters on each side. Each side fights the other. The Under-Worlders try to claim Earth while the Angels try to destroy them. Here are the Rankings:

Angels:
Archangel- Like Gabriel, the highest ranking. They plan attacks and can communicate with the Almighty.
Angel- Experienced follower, a warrior. They also train the spirits to help them earn their wings.
Spirit- A soul from Earth, and a warrior in training. These are the "youngest" and know the least about what has happened. They must prove themselves worthy to earn their wings.
Healer- Does not fight in the war, but heals the broken angels.

Underworlders-
Dark Angels- The highest rankings, originally followed Lucifer out of Heaven. They plan attacks and communicate with Lucifer.
Demons- They pass as humans and fight Angels on Earth. They are considered "Warriors"
Witches and Warlocks- They create potions and black magic to help cause havoc on earth. Most newcomers start as Witches and Warlocks.
Healer- Doesn't fight in the war, but uses potions from the Witches and Warlocks to heal hurt warriors.

The Rules:
1. Keep everything at a PG level here. Small eyes can read big words.
2. We may have SOME romance, but remember, this is a war. It's not like you can climb over a wall to sneak off and find someone from the other side.
3. Follow all TWW and RP rules.
4. Have fun!
Form:
Username:
Nickname:
Character's Name:
Character's Gender:
Character's Side:
Character's Kind/Rank:
Character's Personality:
Character Description (Age, Appearance, relation to other characters):
Other:

My Forms:

Form:
Username: Mirkwood Princess
Nickname: Crystal
Character's Name: Harmony
Character's Gender: Female
Character's Side: Angels
Character's Kind/Rank: Healer
Character's Personality: Gentle, and quiet. Harmony hates violence and wishes the war never began.
Character Description (Age, Appearance, relation to other characters): Harmony is 4,000 years old. She looks young, has golden blond hair, and one crooked wing given to her from a witch. She is the sister of Gabriel, and has blue eyes.
Other: Hi!

Form:
Character's Name: Stefan
Character's Gender: Male
Character's Side: Under-Worlders
Character's Kind/Rank: Dark Angel
Character's Personality: Stefan is the commander in chief of the Dark Angels, and is very intelligent. He is logical, and thinks of all possible outcomes before beginning something. Stefan is not very kind, and is a ruthless leader.
Character Description (Age, Appearance, relation to other characters): Black hair, 3,000 years old, the son of Lucifer himself. He has muscles and is very tall with red eyes.
Other: Hi!

Form:
Character's Name: Katrina
Character's Side: Under-Worlders
Character's Kind/Rank: Witch-in-Training
Character's Personality: Katrina is clumsy and understanding. She strives to perfect magic but is at the bottom of her class.
Character Description (Age, Appearance, relation to other characters): 16, skinny, average height with fiery red hair and brown eyes.
Other: I can't wait to start this!

Current Characters:

Underworlders- Katrina (Crystal/Mirkwood Princess), Stefan (Crystal/Mirkwood Princess), Adriana (Cameron/Rosa Baggins), Drake (Cameron/Rosa Baggins), Ella (Cameron/Rosa Baggins)
Angels- Harmony (Crystal/Mirkwood Princess) Justin (Cameron/Rosa Baggins)

Last edited by Mirkwood Princess on Sat May 25, 2013 5:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
Mirkwood Princess
Mirkwood Princess
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Female Posts : 1567
KinzBuckz : 22837
Location : Indiana/Mirkwood/ThunderClan/The Kanto Region/Hogwarts. I have mastered being in 5 places at once.

http://thefriendsofrandom.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Of Dawn and Dusk; A Role Play by Crystal Empty Re: Of Dawn and Dusk; A Role Play by Crystal

Post by mitfy Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:37 pm

Form:
Username: mitfy
Nickname: Cameron
Character's Name: Sarea
Character's Side: Angel
Character's Kind/Rank: Healer
Character's Personality: Gentle, caring, quiet, shy
Character Description (Age, Appearance, relation to other characters): died at 53 but heaven gave her the appearance of 31, golden hair, fair skin
Other:

Form:
Character's Name: Adriana
Character's Gender: female
Character's Side: Under-worlders
Character's Kind/Rank: Demons
Character's Personality: cunning, sly.
Character Description (Age, Appearance, relation to other characters): red hair, 500 years old but the under world gave her the appearance of 17, glasses with a red frame
Other:

Form:
Character's Name: Drake
Character's Gender: males
Character's Side: Under world
Character's Kind/Rank: Dark angel
Character's Personality: Strangely nice for a dark angel
Character Description (Age, Appearance, relation to other characters): died at 94 but has the appearance of 26, black hair, tall
Other:

Form:
Character's Name: Scott
Character's Gender: male
Character's Side: Angel
Character's Kind/Rank: spirit
Character's Personality: nice, but can be mean, sort of girl-ish
Character Description (Age, Appearance, relation to other characters): died at 14 from a car accident, average height, short brown hair, glasses
Other:
mitfy
mitfy
Owner
Owner

Female Posts : 3062
KinzBuckz : 29726

Back to top Go down

Of Dawn and Dusk; A Role Play by Crystal Empty Re: Of Dawn and Dusk; A Role Play by Crystal

Post by Mirkwood Princess Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:49 pm

(Your characters are added in. We can start whenever. Notice how we have two angels and 4 under worlders? xD)
Mirkwood Princess
Mirkwood Princess
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Location : Indiana/Mirkwood/ThunderClan/The Kanto Region/Hogwarts. I have mastered being in 5 places at once.

Back to top Go down

Post by mitfy Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:52 pm

(Seriously? Nice. xD)
mitfy
mitfy
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirkwood Princess Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:59 pm

(xD. Maybe Ali will add more angels. I just like being the bad guy.)
Mirkwood Princess
Mirkwood Princess
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by mitfy Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:00 pm

( I kind of do too. xD )
mitfy
mitfy
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirkwood Princess Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:03 pm

(xD Ali get on and join us please!)
Mirkwood Princess
Mirkwood Princess
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Cyr :3 Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:08 pm

(Its a great RP and all, and it was nice of you to change the name, but I don't like wars...Little fights are okay, but I really don't like wars. :\ )
Mrs. Cyr :3

Female Posts : 1931
KinzBuckz : 26919

http://www.quizyourfriends.com/take-quiz.php?id=1403162339199653

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirkwood Princess Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:10 pm

(Aw, really? I'm sorry Ali. I just hoped you would join. It's okay, I can do it with Cami I guess.)
Mirkwood Princess
Mirkwood Princess
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Cyr :3 Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:13 pm

(I'm sorry, YouTube buddy.)

Female Posts : 1931
KinzBuckz : 26919

http://www.quizyourfriends.com/take-quiz.php?id=1403162339199653

Back to top Go down

Post by mitfy Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:48 pm

(Awww... 3:)
mitfy
mitfy
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirkwood Princess Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:25 pm

(Do you want to start Cami?)
Mirkwood Princess
Mirkwood Princess
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by mitfy Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:16 pm

(Not really I don't like starting off. xD)
mitfy
mitfy
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirkwood Princess Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:31 pm

Millions of creatures were packed into the darkness, murmuring in wonder. On the platform was a handsome dark angel with wings that sparkled like the night, and a shadowy figure almost invisible.
"The time has come," the figure boomed, "To claim what should have been ours. We will prove to the Holy that they can no longer hold us here!"
A cheer rang out throughout the crowd. "Nevermore! Nevermore!"
The angel stood. "We will begin our attack tonight, but be warned. This is a battle that might be fought for centuries."
Mirkwood Princess
Mirkwood Princess
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by mitfy Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:25 pm

The crowd grew silent. The darkness was dimly illuminated by a red light, the fire of the under. The one thing that keeps the underworld alive.
Nobody joked about the present. It was all serious. The little demon kids were fascinated by the sight of the dark lord.
"This is the night," the dark lord said, "That will will claim what is rightfully ours!" cheers once again burst out through the soil and grass above them.
mitfy
mitfy
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirkwood Princess Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:30 pm

The dark Lord turned to Stefan. "I trust you to plan our attacks and make sure Gabriel's army is weakened. Understood?" There was no question. It was a command. While the king of Hades was compassionate, he knew that to get work done, he had to be gruff. His son nodded.
"Yes, Lucifer." He gulped.
Mirkwood Princess
Mirkwood Princess
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by mitfy Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:32 pm

The crowd was excited.
Stefan stepped up. "We will fight til we win. There will be no turning back.." Stefan started to forget his speech. He gulped.
mitfy
mitfy
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirkwood Princess Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:44 pm

"Get on with it already!" a voice from the crowd yelled. The Underworld happened to make demons cranky.
"Yes, yes, um, the Almighty has wronged us," he sighed as he began to remember his speech again. "He has caste our family out for not worshiping his every decision, or thinking someone else could do better. But Nevermore! as we shall rule his second kingdom. We shall rule Earth!" Stefan cheered.
-----
In Heaven-
(Your turn)
Mirkwood Princess
Mirkwood Princess
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by mitfy Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:47 pm

Scott was welcomed greatly by many. He had just died on earth and came to heaven as a spirit. His family strongly supported God and the holy lord.
mitfy
mitfy
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirkwood Princess Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:54 pm

Suddenly, the crowd hushed. The great angel Gabriel, and an angel with blonde hair and a crooked wing stepped forward.
"Scott Lucas Thompson," Gabriel spoke.
"That is my name," was all that Scott could muster.
"Welcome to Heaven, we've been watching over you. My name is Harmony," the blonde angel said.
Mirkwood Princess
Mirkwood Princess
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by mitfy Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:56 pm

Scott stood in awe as he looked at the beautiful angel, Harmony.
"Thank you, miss Harmony." he choked out. A grin was plastered on his face.
mitfy
mitfy
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirkwood Princess Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:59 pm

Gabriel spoke in a booming voice. "This new spirit has been accepted by Our Father, The Son, and the Holy Spirit. We wish him well and that his warrior training will succeed." Gabriel turned to Scott. "Do you, Scott Lucas Thompson, agree to keep our Lord close to your heart as you work to earn your wings?"
"I do," Scott breathed.
Mirkwood Princess
Mirkwood Princess
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by mitfy Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:40 pm

Harmony took his hand and held it high in the air. "Let us celebrate this new spirit!"
the crowd roared
mitfy
mitfy
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirkwood Princess Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:47 pm

Scott beamed. "Thank you Lord, Gabriel, and Harmony. Please watch over my parents, I would hate for them to lose themselves."
Harmony nodded. "Of course Scott, we will watch over whoever needs it,"
Mirkwood Princess
Mirkwood Princess
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by mitfy Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:56 pm

(Oh gosh I thought you wrote Galadriel x3 xD)
Scott ginned again. "Thank you."
(Stuck)
mitfy
mitfy
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next