The Webkinz World
Welcome to TWW! If you have an account here already, go ahead and log in! If not, we invite you to register and become a member of the community!

.:Living in the Woods:. Cameron's RP from WebkinzNation! Old WN characters are still alive and here!

Page 6 of 36 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 21 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: .:Living in the Woods:. Cameron's RP from WebkinzNation! Old WN characters are still alive and here!

Post by Mirkwood Princess on Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:02 pm

Fawn was stunned. "I-I thought you really like him!" she stuttered. Despite her surprise, she was happy, thrilled even! She would never have to worry about Jayde! At least not for now, but she would deal with that as it came. She beamed and dried off by the fire.

Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Female Posts : 1567
KinzBuckz : 10802
Location : Indiana/Mirkwood/ThunderClan/The Kanto Region/Hogwarts. I have mastered being in 5 places at once.

View user profile http://thefriendsofrandom.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: .:Living in the Woods:. Cameron's RP from WebkinzNation! Old WN characters are still alive and here!

Post by mitfy on Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:02 pm

Alex grinned and hugged him tight, longer than he hugged her. She felt warm and happy that he cared.

STAY AWAY FROM THE POWER AMPLIFIER,
IT'S SENDING OUT DEADLY WAVES OF STUPIDNESS

[18:14:49] NinjagoLover123 : I DON'T LIKE SLEEPY OFF OF WCC
[18:15:06] Rabid Fish : WUT
mitfy
Owner
Owner

Female Posts : 3062
KinzBuckz : 17691

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirkwood Princess on Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:05 pm

Cayden served fish to the others and sat down to eat. "What I'd give for a hot shower," he joked. Fawn laughed. "No offense, but you really need it Cayden." Everyone burst out laughing at that, even Alex sitting especially close to Logan. Fawn was happy something good finally happened for her, especially since they weren't as close as they used to be.

Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Female Posts : 1567
KinzBuckz : 10802
Location : Indiana/Mirkwood/ThunderClan/The Kanto Region/Hogwarts. I have mastered being in 5 places at once.

View user profile http://thefriendsofrandom.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by mitfy on Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:07 pm

Though Alex felt like Logan was hers for the moment, she stil felt empty.
It's Fawn and Jayde. Ever since she broke her leg, she has felt like, less than a third wheel. I'm not the type to speak up, all I do is let things happen, and not deal with it, like a stupid crybaby...

mitfy
Owner
Owner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Cyr :3 on Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:27 pm

Jayde was happy that she had a friend to lean on. They both understood each other and went through it together. "Now, like i promised." Jayde said and explained what was wrong earlier. "Its okay now thought."

5 factions...
4 fears...
3 crows...
2 lovers...
1 choice...
DIVERGENT

Ps, if you ever see this, ever again, I want you all to know that I had lots of fun on this site and so many memories were formed here. I loved this site but now it's dead. Goodbye, Andy...Izzy...TN...Sea... I know I may see Abby again, on my site, and Crystal is my wifey forever (therefore I talk to her everyday), and Cammy I talk to a lot. Ava's dead, Drew never comes online anymore, and I never talk to McKittyKitty anymore. I love you all!
Mrs. Cyr :3

Female Posts : 1931
KinzBuckz : 14884

View user profile http://www.quizyourfriends.com/take-quiz.php?id=1403162339199653

Back to top Go down

Post by mitfy on Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:27 pm

[[[Attention: Izzy has inherited the character Adila from Cameron.]]]

Last edited by Mitfy on Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

mitfy
Owner
Owner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Izzy on Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:29 pm

Adila slowly opened her eyes. She found herself lying in a pile of dirt full of scraps. Where is everyone? She thought. She felt like someone was trying to get rid of her, but who?

Izzy
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Female Posts : 446
KinzBuckz : 9262

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Cyr :3 on Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:33 pm

(Username) Ali :3
(Nickname) Master Llama
(Character's Gender) Male
(Character's name) Drew
(Character's Age) 15
(Character's Personality+Description) same as logan but will get fierce when needed/wanted
(Character's Skill/Talent) same as logan
look i cant think of any personalities or talents i haven't done xD

5 factions...
4 fears...
3 crows...
2 lovers...
1 choice...
DIVERGENT

Ps, if you ever see this, ever again, I want you all to know that I had lots of fun on this site and so many memories were formed here. I loved this site but now it's dead. Goodbye, Andy...Izzy...TN...Sea... I know I may see Abby again, on my site, and Crystal is my wifey forever (therefore I talk to her everyday), and Cammy I talk to a lot. Ava's dead, Drew never comes online anymore, and I never talk to McKittyKitty anymore. I love you all!

View user profile http://www.quizyourfriends.com/take-quiz.php?id=1403162339199653

Back to top Go down

Post by mitfy on Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:34 pm

[Back at main group]
Nighttime came, and Alex didn't realize she fell asleep while they were still very close together. She woke up a bit at night, and felt happy. She fell back asleep.

mitfy
Owner
Owner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mitfy on Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:34 pm

[I'll add in Drew!]

mitfy
Owner
Owner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Cyr :3 on Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:36 pm

Logan could not fall asleep. He was thinking about their hug. He felt weird yet something unexplainable when Alex hugged him. That was good though. It was a good feeling. He made sure everyone was asleep, and slowly whispered "I love you, Alex." in Alex's ear.

5 factions...
4 fears...
3 crows...
2 lovers...
1 choice...
DIVERGENT

Back to top Go down

Post by mitfy on Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:39 pm

Alex was barely awake. She opened her eyes, and said, "I love you, too."

mitfy
Owner
Owner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Izzy on Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:39 pm

Adila slowly got up, aching from the stiffness and pain. She started slowly sprinting, but it ended up more as limping. Since it was dark, she just wanted to find shelter. She stumbled upon two people sleeping and fell right on top of them. They woke up immediately, only to scream

Izzy
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mitfy on Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:41 pm

[Back where Adila's location is]

Adila jolted up and attempted to apologize, but barely any sound came out.

mitfy
Owner
Owner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Cyr :3 on Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:42 pm

Those 2 people were Fawn and Jayde. They were freaked! They thought that there was a zombi attack.
Logan smiled but felt embarrassed when he knew she heard that. He snapped back to reality when 3 people screamed. He was terrified and ran over.

5 factions...
4 fears...
3 crows...
2 lovers...
1 choice...
DIVERGENT

Back to top Go down

Post by Izzy on Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:44 pm

Adila slowly got up, only to run away. "Stop!" she heard, but she never looked back. Somehow, someone that ran very fast, tackled Adila and she fell to the ground, screaming in pain

Izzy
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mitfy on Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:46 pm

Alex was confused. She knew that person, but who was it?
She couldn't run, however, at least for another few weeks.

mitfy
Owner
Owner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Cyr :3 on Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:48 pm

Jayde and Fawn were stunned. They were shocked they could not move. Alex had a broken leg, and Logan was over by Alex... Who is that, if everybody was here?

They heard an unfamiliar voice. "I'm sorry." It said. "You can't leave. Its too dangerous. I'm Drew and I saw you a couple weeks ago, you were attacked. I don't know by what. You can stay with me." as the 2 walked into the forest.

5 factions...
4 fears...
3 crows...
2 lovers...
1 choice...
DIVERGENT

Back to top Go down

Post by Izzy on Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:53 pm

Adila grabbed Drew's hand and pulled herself up. When she got up she felt a shock of pain through her thigh and fell back down. She tried again this time using all her strength and began to walk with him. He looked fairly cute, she thought

Izzy
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Cyr :3 on Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:55 pm

"Try not to walk on your left leg, its broken, i can tell" Drew said, helping her walk. "Whats your name?"

5 factions...
4 fears...
3 crows...
2 lovers...
1 choice...
DIVERGENT

Back to top Go down

Post by mitfy on Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:56 pm

Alex then shouts, "That's Adila!"
Everyone looked at her.
Adila heard the sound of a familiar voice. Her friend.

mitfy
Owner
Owner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Izzy on Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:57 pm

Adila grabbed a stick, using it as a cane, but still holding on to Drew. "Adila" she said. Adila heard someone very familiar. But she thought she wasn't hearing right, so she forgot about it.

Izzy
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Cyr :3 on Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:58 pm

Adila turns around to run, but then falls. "Nice name." Drew says, "Here, I will carry you." Drew picks up Adila and walks to the camp.

5 factions...
4 fears...
3 crows...
2 lovers...
1 choice...
DIVERGENT

Back to top Go down

Post by mitfy on Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:59 pm

"Get me up," Alex says to Fawn. She grabs her walking stick-crutch and hobbles over to where Adila and Drew were heading. "Adila! It's me!"

mitfy
Owner
Owner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Izzy on Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:01 pm

She started trying to kick Drew, but that made her leg hurt more. She then heard another voice. "ALEX???" she screamed.

Izzy
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 36 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 21 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top