The Webkinz World
Welcome to TWW! If you have an account here already, go ahead and log in! If not, we invite you to register and become a member of the community!

Snooks!!! c:

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Snooks!!! c:

Snookie, aka Snooks or Izzy, our ever-lasting friendship may have some bumps in the road, but I know you're always there for me. Sometimes I think you're not, but somewhere in my mind I always know you'll be there no matter what. You're awesome, and you should know that. I remember how we came up with the names Snookie and Jwoww. Rolling Eyes You were one of the first friends I had on TWW and even WN. Love ya like a bestie, Snooks. Smile

5 factions...
4 fears...
3 crows...
2 lovers...
1 choice...
DIVERGENT

Ps, if you ever see this, ever again, I want you all to know that I had lots of fun on this site and so many memories were formed here. I loved this site but now it's dead. Goodbye, Andy...Izzy...TN...Sea... I know I may see Abby again, on my site, and Crystal is my wifey forever (therefore I talk to her everyday), and Cammy I talk to a lot. Ava's dead, Drew never comes online anymore, and I never talk to McKittyKitty anymore. I love you all!
Mrs. Cyr :3

Female Posts : 1931
KinzBuckz : 14564

View user profile http://www.quizyourfriends.com/take-quiz.php?id=1403162339199653

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Snooks!!! c: :: Comments

Post on Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:44 pm by Izzy

Aw that's so nice, thanks so much

Back to top Go down

Post on Thu May 02, 2013 4:41 pm by mitfy

That's sweet!

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum