The Webkinz World
Welcome to TWW! If you have an account here already, go ahead and log in! If not, we invite you to register and become a member of the community!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Webkinz World
Welcome to TWW! If you have an account here already, go ahead and log in! If not, we invite you to register and become a member of the community!
The Webkinz World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolves of the Wild ; A WN RP by Cloud ; Continued by Cameron

3 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Wolves of the Wild ; A WN RP by Cloud ; Continued by Cameron - Page 2 Empty Re: Wolves of the Wild ; A WN RP by Cloud ; Continued by Cameron

Post by mitfy Wed May 15, 2013 8:46 pm

She waited for a minute before running again. She decided to not go as hard on him. He wasn't that old, after all; about six years younger than her.
mitfy
mitfy
Owner
Owner

Female Posts : 3062
KinzBuckz : 29571

Back to top Go down

Wolves of the Wild ; A WN RP by Cloud ; Continued by Cameron - Page 2 Empty Re: Wolves of the Wild ; A WN RP by Cloud ; Continued by Cameron

Post by Mirkwood Princess Sat May 25, 2013 4:21 pm

When Apollo finally caught up, Minsi took off again, only to hear Apollo yelp in pain. "What is it?" she asked padding back to the younger wolf. He was laying down, licking at his paw.
"I think I twisted it," he barked pathetically.
"I'll go get Luna," Minsi sighed, tracking down the Patik.
Mirkwood Princess
Mirkwood Princess
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Female Posts : 1567
KinzBuckz : 22682
Location : Indiana/Mirkwood/ThunderClan/The Kanto Region/Hogwarts. I have mastered being in 5 places at once.

http://thefriendsofrandom.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by mitfy Sat May 25, 2013 4:34 pm

"Luna?" Minsi called as she reached closer to the pack.
"Yes?" Luna's voice came from behind a tree. "Minsi?"
Minsi wagged her tail. "Yes, Luna. Er, Apollo twisted his paw playing."
Luna looked frustrated. "You left that poor pup alone?" she barks. "I thought I told you not to do that!" Luna sighed. "Where did you leave him?"
Minsi looked around. "That way, I think."
mitfy
mitfy
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirkwood Princess Sat May 25, 2013 4:38 pm

"I'll be right there," Luna picked up a mouthful of supplies and started walking in the way Minsi directed.
"Thanks. I didn't mean to leave him alone, I just couldn't stay there with him hoping someone would find us," Minsi explained, following the medicine wolf.
Mirkwood Princess
Mirkwood Princess
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Location : Indiana/Mirkwood/ThunderClan/The Kanto Region/Hogwarts. I have mastered being in 5 places at once.

Back to top Go down

Post by mitfy Sat May 25, 2013 4:50 pm

"I understand," she sighed once more. Luna was very kind, but when it comes to younger wolves who are hyperactive, she gets annoyed easily. When it comes to adolescent wolves (adolescent wolves would be in the twenties for humans), she's easily frustrated by their stubbornness. "Just try not to do it too often."
mitfy
mitfy
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirkwood Princess Sat May 25, 2013 4:54 pm

"Understood," Minsi sighed. No matter how hard she tried, she could never impress any of the older wolves. What was she doing wrong? Finally they reached Apollo, still laying on the ground.
Mirkwood Princess
Mirkwood Princess
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by mitfy Sat May 25, 2013 5:02 pm

Apollo tried to jump up, but he whimpered as soon as pressure was put onto his right paw.
"Stay calm, child." Luna said as she approached him. Luna dropped her supplies on the ground, and reached back for the bandages.
mitfy
mitfy
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirkwood Princess Sat May 25, 2013 5:08 pm

As Apollo's paw was wrapped, Minsi was smiling to herself. If Apollo couldn't walk, she wouldn't have to play with him!
"Done," Luna announced. "He'll have to stay off that paw for it to heal properly, and while that happens, you'll be watching him Minsi."
Mirkwood Princess
Mirkwood Princess
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by mitfy Sat May 25, 2013 5:28 pm

"What?!" Minsi cried. "What about his parents?"
Luna glared at Minsi. "Apollo's parents have work to do for the pack. You were here when he was hurt, so I am counting on you to watch him as he heals."
"Watch him as he does nothing? It's not even my fault he got hurt!" Minsi complained.
mitfy
mitfy
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirkwood Princess Sat May 25, 2013 5:30 pm

"Minsi, one day you have to learn that responsibilities can fall on people other than the ones to blame. He can't care for himself, and you have no important work to do for the pack yet. You're in charge. If you leave him alone, It'll give me reason to recommend you to exile," Luna sighed.
Mirkwood Princess
Mirkwood Princess
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by mitfy Sat May 25, 2013 5:36 pm

Minsi yelped. "You can't do that! I'm an omega!"
"And you will be one until you can prove to be a runner." Luna replied, trying to be as calm as possible. "Until then, you must watch poor Apollo here. Help him get back to the camp, okay?" Luna said as she walked away from the two youngest wolves.
Minsi collapsed next to Apollo. "None of them understand me." she sobbed.
mitfy
mitfy
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirkwood Princess Sat May 25, 2013 5:38 pm

"I understand you!" Apollo yipped cheerfully.
"No, you don't. And you never will. Why are you so happy? You got me in trouble in the first place! It wasn't even my fault!" Minsi wept.
Mirkwood Princess
Mirkwood Princess
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by mitfy Sat May 25, 2013 5:53 pm

"I'm sorry, Minsi," Apollo said. "There's nobody around here to play with me. I'm lucky if Blaez sends you over to see me."
Minsi felt sorry for the little fellow, but her anger of the past overtook her. "Look at my ear. See it? The tip is gone."
Apollo nodded.
"It was torn off two years ago by rival wolves from the neighboring woods. He was big and strong, scary too. He came right at me. I tried to run with my brother, but the big wolf snagged me by my ear. Since I was running, all he got of me was the tip of my ear."
Apollo looked at Minsi with wide, unbelieving eyes.
"I never had anyone to play with, Apollo." Minsi looked up at the sky, her eyes watering. "It wasn't just fun and games. We were always running. Running away from home, into danger to get out of it." Minsi looked back down. "I never had a real home."
mitfy
mitfy
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirkwood Princess Sun May 26, 2013 1:00 pm

Apollo couldn't believe it. Minsi had to go that long without anyone? "Is that why you always wanted to be a runner?" Apollo asked quietly.
"Yes, and it's also why I get so annoyed when I have to play with you. I've never had the luxury. And I didn't see why you would deserve it." Minsi sighed. She put Apollo's bad leg over her back and started to walk back to camp with him.
Mirkwood Princess
Mirkwood Princess
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by mitfy Sun May 26, 2013 4:13 pm

"I'm sorry Minsi, I really am." He pouts.
"It's fine, Apollo. My life has been rough so far, I think that's just how it'll be for the rest of it."
mitfy
mitfy
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirkwood Princess Mon May 27, 2013 2:28 pm

Finally they made it back to camp, and Minsi put Apollo's leg down at his sleeping den. She turned away and layed her head on the ground, hoping for sleep.
Mirkwood Princess
Mirkwood Princess
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by mitfy Fri May 31, 2013 6:20 pm

Apollo fell asleep pretty quickly, though his small paw throbbed. Minsi layed there, debating whether if she should try to sleep, or go sleep somewhere else, or just explore the woods.
mitfy
mitfy
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Cyr :3 Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:23 pm

Minsi decided to go explore. So what if I get in trouble for not watching him? She thought, That's all I ever am anyways. Trouble.
Mrs. Cyr :3

Female Posts : 1931
KinzBuckz : 26764

http://www.quizyourfriends.com/take-quiz.php?id=1403162339199653

Back to top Go down

Post by mitfy Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:35 pm

Minsi couldn't understand. Apollo was treated like a baby when he wasn't one, and he's just a couple years younger than her. He causes more trouble than her and they don't even seem to care. She was in the position where she's treated like a bag of dirt of a grown cub but expected to act like an adult wolf.
mitfy
mitfy
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Cyr :3 Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:42 pm

She kicked some dirt as she dragged herself out to a far place in the woods.. Maybe she could be alone and just think for once.

Back to top Go down

Post by mitfy Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:52 pm

Minsi walked farther and farther, and soon her paws ached. She hadn't walked that far in ages.
At this point she was almost halfway through the woods. Howls came from the east side. That was the other side. The side she had come from. The side she had ran from. Memories flashed through Minsi's eyes and she quickly turned around back towards the west side and started to run as fast as her worn paws could take her. After awhile, she collapsed. Her legs were done. Minsi closed her eyes in exhaustion.
mitfy
mitfy
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Cyr :3 Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:52 pm

When she woke up from a deep sleep there were two wolves next to her, whispering to each other. Minsi tried to get up but her legs and paws were to sore.

Back to top Go down

Post by mitfy Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:18 am

"She's awake" one said to the other. Minsi couldn't tell who the wolves were or if they were male or female.
mitfy
mitfy
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Cyr :3 Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:49 pm

Minsi looked up at them, eye site still blurry. She felt like crying, but she knew that she had to be tough. Her bright yellow eyes looked damp, but nothing came out.

Back to top Go down

Post by mitfy Tue Nov 26, 2013 12:55 pm

The two wolves looked at her. "Are you okay?" one said.
Minsi's expression turned hard. "Yes. I'm fine." she tried to get up but struggled, for her paws could barely keep her upright.
One of the wolves helped her back down. "No,you're not. You need rest."
Minsi looked at her surroundings as best as she could. "Where are we, who are you?"
mitfy
mitfy
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next