The Webkinz World
Welcome to TWW! If you have an account here already, go ahead and log in! If not, we invite you to register and become a member of the community!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Webkinz World
Welcome to TWW! If you have an account here already, go ahead and log in! If not, we invite you to register and become a member of the community!
The Webkinz World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Of Dawn and Dusk; A Role Play by Crystal

3 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Of Dawn and Dusk; A Role Play by Crystal - Page 3 Empty Re: Of Dawn and Dusk; A Role Play by Crystal

Post by Mirkwood Princess Sat May 25, 2013 4:17 pm

David grinned. "I thought you would. But first things first, you must learn battle. Follow me," the instructor beckoned. (Want to switch to different characters?)
Mirkwood Princess
Mirkwood Princess
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Female Posts : 1567
KinzBuckz : 22682
Location : Indiana/Mirkwood/ThunderClan/The Kanto Region/Hogwarts. I have mastered being in 5 places at once.

http://thefriendsofrandom.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Of Dawn and Dusk; A Role Play by Crystal - Page 3 Empty Re: Of Dawn and Dusk; A Role Play by Crystal

Post by mitfy Sat May 25, 2013 4:45 pm

The Underworld--

After the ceremony, the creatures of Hades departed. Those who were stationed for the war were sent immediately to prepare for battle.
Drake, who was a friendly type of sinister and sly, as well as good looking, approached Lucifer. "Lucifer," he said.
mitfy
mitfy
Owner
Owner

Female Posts : 3062
KinzBuckz : 29571

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirkwood Princess Sat May 25, 2013 4:51 pm

Lucifer turned slowly towards the Dark Angel.
"Drake Barrett, Stefan's greatest competition I see," the Dark Lord noted slyly. "Speak. My time is not worth wasting." He spoke calmly.
Mirkwood Princess
Mirkwood Princess
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Location : Indiana/Mirkwood/ThunderClan/The Kanto Region/Hogwarts. I have mastered being in 5 places at once.

Back to top Go down

Post by mitfy Sat May 25, 2013 5:00 pm

"Would you like me to gather the troops, or wait til nightfall?" Drake replied. You didn't want to give a bad impression when talking to the Dark Lord.
Lucifer smiled evilly. "Wait until nightfall. The devils of Hades never rest, but neither do the angels. You must plan well, Drake. " With that, Lucifer turned away.
mitfy
mitfy
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirkwood Princess Sat May 25, 2013 5:06 pm

"Thank you, my lord," Drake nodded curtly, and walked away, smirking at Stefan.
"What are you smiling at?" Stefan called. As Drake's upperclassman, it was his job to question the younger Dark Angel, and annoy him to death.
"Oh nothing, just your face." He replied in a bored manner.
"Very funny. In return for that joke, you're going to find a new dark magic teacher for the witches and warlocks in training. The last one decided to repent to the Heavenly Lord," Stefan shuddered.
Mirkwood Princess
Mirkwood Princess
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by mitfy Sat May 25, 2013 5:13 pm

Drake groaned. "Great, just what I needed." Drake tried to walk away, but Stefan stopped him.
"So, how's your girlfriend, Adriana?"
"She's not my girlfriend." Drake snapped back at him. "I had a wife before I came here, unlike you."
mitfy
mitfy
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirkwood Princess Sat May 25, 2013 5:19 pm

"Hmmph, who needs them? I have the protection of the Dark Lord, who needs comfort from a stupid woman? Now go find a teacher for the witch class. There's a stupid witch-in-training who'll make all of the wrong potions if she doesn't have someone to correct her," Stefan huffed.
Mirkwood Princess
Mirkwood Princess
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by mitfy Sat May 25, 2013 5:24 pm

"If you're so worried about it, why don't you do it?" Drake protested. He didn't like Stefan's stubbornness, and he didn't like how Stefan thought he could just boss him around.
mitfy
mitfy
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirkwood Princess Sat May 25, 2013 5:28 pm

"Because I have an important position down here! Unlike you!" Stefan spat, and stomped off. "Arrogant idiot," he muttered under his breath.
Mirkwood Princess
Mirkwood Princess
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by mitfy Sat May 25, 2013 5:32 pm

"You're the same rank as me, moron!" Drake yelled back to him as Stefan stomped off. Drake then went to his work station to find another teacher.
mitfy
mitfy
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirkwood Princess Sat May 25, 2013 5:35 pm

(Now what? I don't have another witch/warlock besides Katrina, and she's the witch-in-training. Also: Stefan is the Second-in-command in the underworld. So while both Drake and Stefan are the same rank, Stefan has more power.)
Mirkwood Princess
Mirkwood Princess
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by mitfy Sat May 25, 2013 5:37 pm

(Maybe we can make a new character?)
(I know, but Drake is in competition for that rank.)
mitfy
mitfy
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirkwood Princess Sat May 25, 2013 5:39 pm

(Ah I see. You want to make the new character?)
Mirkwood Princess
Mirkwood Princess
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by mitfy Sat May 25, 2013 5:39 pm

(Um, sure. Let me fill out the form.)
mitfy
mitfy
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by mitfy Sat May 25, 2013 5:43 pm

Username: Rosa Baggins
Nickname: You know me. Wink
Character's Name: Ella
Character's Gender: female
Character's Side: Underworld
Character's Kind/Rank: Witch (teacher)
Character's Personality: Ella is strict when she has to be, but is mainly sly and is kind for an underworlder
Character Description (Age, Appearance, relation to other characters): Ella died in her mid 40-50's from taking drugs, but the underworld gives her the appearance of 30. She has black hair that is sleek and straight and black-framed rectangle glasses.
Other: Wassup
mitfy
mitfy
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirkwood Princess Sat May 25, 2013 5:47 pm

(Adding Ella now! You can start!)
Mirkwood Princess
Mirkwood Princess
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by mitfy Sat May 25, 2013 5:57 pm

(Okay, thanks)
Ella made her way through crowds of the under, trying to meet up with Drake, the dark angel that requested her, at the work station.
Ella looked down at the sticky note she held in her hand, then up at the street of work stations. "Station 143," she said to herself, walking down the streets of stations. She found Station 143, and knocked on the door.
mitfy
mitfy
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirkwood Princess Sun May 26, 2013 12:43 pm

"Come in," Drake spoke demonically. He loved messing with the recruits for jobs under his, especially when they were as nice as Ella. Truth be told, Drake was actually a nice guy. To some people. Very few people. On rare occasions. Ella walked through the door.
"You wished to speak with me Drake?" The witch wrung her hands somewhat nervously.
Mirkwood Princess
Mirkwood Princess
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by mitfy Sun May 26, 2013 4:19 pm

"Yes, Ella." he replied cunningly. "I need you to be the teacher for the young witches and warlocks." he put his hands on hers so she'd stop wringing them, then let go of her and looked at her in the eye.
For a witch, Ella was young, or at least that's her age appearance Hades made her, and actually pretty decent looking. Drake took no notice, though.
And though Drake was cunningly handsome, Ella didn't take notice either.
mitfy
mitfy
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirkwood Princess Mon May 27, 2013 2:25 pm

"Are you sure there isn't anyone with more experience?" Ella asked. She didn't know if she was ready to teach sorcery to younger beings.
"No Ella, I hate to compliment anyone, but you're the best we've got. Now go, lessons start in an hour. I suggest you hurry up. Apparently there's a young witch named Kat who'll blow up the chambers before being able to make the simplest potion. Teach her. She's talented, just stupid. Why are you still here?" Drake demanded to the trembling witch. "Go!"
Mirkwood Princess
Mirkwood Princess
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by mitfy Fri May 31, 2013 6:26 pm

"Yes, sir!" she called as she ran out the door. She made her way towards the chambers in the schoolhouse to get her chamber ready.
The road, as well as all of Hades, was lit up in a luminous glow of red from the lava and fire from underneath. Without the lava, the Underworld would be completely dark; darker than night. The lava spewed out from cracks and holes in the ground. They had no holy light to light up the underworld. It was all the lava, making everything red and shadowy.
mitfy
mitfy
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3