The Webkinz World
Welcome to TWW! If you have an account here already, go ahead and log in! If not, we invite you to register and become a member of the community!

~{Not Your Average World}~

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

~{Not Your Average World}~

Post by Mrs. Cyr :3 on Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:08 pm

http://thewebkinzworld.forumotion.com/t292-not-your-ordinary-girl-janelle-s-start
If you want to join, and haven't read the story, please do, or catch along to what we have so far. Thanks!

~{Main Plot}~
Janelle, and her sister Michelle, just moved to Miama, Florida and need to start their new lives there. They are going to a new school, try to meet new friends, and they will try to fit in. They love music, Onision(and other YouTubers), and movies (Their favorites are THG and LotR). Janelle(JJ) and Michelle(Chelle) don't know what to expect, they just have to see what's going to happen next.

~{Rules}~
1. You MUST follow all TWW rules.
2. Not to much drama, please.
3. No more than two paragraphs per post.
4. NO DOUBLE POSTING.
5. If you want to talk outside of the RP, use ( )s, { }s, or [ ]s.
6. You can have up to three characters for this RP.
7. If you are not active on this RP for more than a month, your character will be taken off the RP.
8. HAVE FUN! Very Happy

~{Character Form}~
Username:
Nickname:
Character's name:
Character's gender:
Character's age:
Character's hobby:
Character description(what he/she looks like, personality, etc.):
Other:

~{My Forms}~
Username: Mrs. Cyr :3
Nickname: Ali
Character's name: Janelle
Character's gender: Girl
Character's age: 14
Character's hobby: Computer, cheer-leading, and hanging out with friends.
Character description(what he/she looks like, personality, etc.): Blonde hair with a pink dip-dye(shoulder length and wavy), usually pulled up into a ponytail, blue eyes, 5'2'', average weight, and her personality is she's nice, emotional(including hyperness), and she has anger issues.
Other: She's the main character from the story.

Character's name: Michelle
Character's gender: Female
Character's age: 12
Character's hobby: Biking, soccer, and gymnastics.
Character description(what he/she looks like, personality, etc.): Long brown hair with blonde highlights(straight and curly at the end), usually in a braid or nothing at all, green eyes, 4'11'', skinny/just right, and her personality is she's usually nice, can be mean, gets hyper a lot, and she can fight with words really well.
Other: She's Janelle's little sister.

Character's name: Noah
Character's gender: Male
Character's age: 14
Character's hobby: Anything sporty and video games
Character description(what he/she looks like, personality, etc.): Nerd, not popular but friends with a lot of people, kind, fearless, obsessed with video games and movies. He has brown straight hair, little bit of freckles, light green eyes, 5'7''
Other: He's on the football team and spends a quarter of his life on his Xbox and Wii

~{Members/Characters}~
Jayde (Ali / Mrs. Cyr :3)
Michelle (Ali / Mrs. Cyr :3)
Tempest (Crystal / Mirkwood Princess)
Em (Cammy / Rosa Baggins)
Teddy (Andy / Bandycoot01)
Noah (Ali / Mrs. Cyr :3)
Rohan (Cammy / Rosa Baggins)

Last edited by Mrs. Cyr :3 on Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:53 pm; edited 4 times in total

5 factions...
4 fears...
3 crows...
2 lovers...
1 choice...
DIVERGENT

Ps, if you ever see this, ever again, I want you all to know that I had lots of fun on this site and so many memories were formed here. I loved this site but now it's dead. Goodbye, Andy...Izzy...TN...Sea... I know I may see Abby again, on my site, and Crystal is my wifey forever (therefore I talk to her everyday), and Cammy I talk to a lot. Ava's dead, Drew never comes online anymore, and I never talk to McKittyKitty anymore. I love you all!
Mrs. Cyr :3

Female Posts : 1931
KinzBuckz : 14424

View user profile http://www.quizyourfriends.com/take-quiz.php?id=1403162339199653

Back to top Go down

Re: ~{Not Your Average World}~

Post by Mirkwood Princess on Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:14 pm

Username: Mirkwood Princess
Nickname: Crystal
Character's name: Tempest
Character's age: 13
Character's hobby: Reading, Video games, Computer, Snooping.
Character description(what he/she looks like, personality, etc.): Tempest is a kind of nerdish type of girl with high grades, who is freakishly tall 5"8, has black just past shoulder length hair, and green eyes. She is secretly boy-crazy and is obsessed with the Lord of the Rings. She is shy, but opens up completely with her friends.
Other: Thanks for posting this Ali!

Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Female Posts : 1567
KinzBuckz : 10342
Location : Indiana/Mirkwood/ThunderClan/The Kanto Region/Hogwarts. I have mastered being in 5 places at once.

View user profile http://thefriendsofrandom.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Cyr :3 on Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:23 pm

(Thanks for joining! I added you. Snooping? Alright. 5'8''? HOLY FREAKING GAWD. xD)

5 factions...
4 fears...
3 crows...
2 lovers...
1 choice...
DIVERGENT

Ps, if you ever see this, ever again, I want you all to know that I had lots of fun on this site and so many memories were formed here. I loved this site but now it's dead. Goodbye, Andy...Izzy...TN...Sea... I know I may see Abby again, on my site, and Crystal is my wifey forever (therefore I talk to her everyday), and Cammy I talk to a lot. Ava's dead, Drew never comes online anymore, and I never talk to McKittyKitty anymore. I love you all!

View user profile http://www.quizyourfriends.com/take-quiz.php?id=1403162339199653

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirkwood Princess on Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:34 pm

(xD it's my real height. Thought I'd make her almost kinda like me. xD)

Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Location : Indiana/Mirkwood/ThunderClan/The Kanto Region/Hogwarts. I have mastered being in 5 places at once.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Cyr :3 on Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:41 pm

(What. The. I'm scared now. I'm only 5'2''. I made Janelle like me, except she has my dream hair and I have jealousy issues, not anger. Anyways, you wanna start?)

5 factions...
4 fears...
3 crows...
2 lovers...
1 choice...
DIVERGENT

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirkwood Princess on Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:01 am

(Okay, you can go first. Idk how to start.)

Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Cyr :3 on Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:52 am

(Okay.)

Janelle woke up from a deep sleep. It was her first day of school, so she got up and put on nice clothes and got ready. She woke up Michelle, and they got ready. They walked to school together, then went to their new lockers.
"Hello," A voice said behind Janelle. "I'm Tempest." Janelle turned around. "I see you're new. I'm here to help you around!" Tempest seemed really tall. Janelle was scared at first, but Tempest wasn't going to hurt her, was she? No. Janelle replied, "Okay. I'm Janelle, but you can call me JJ. My middle name is Jayde, so people call me JJ." Tempest studied Janelle's hair. "I like your hair, JJ." Janelle smiled and thanked her. Tempest could tell that Janelle had a strong Jersey accent. When the bell rung, Tempest showed Janelle were to go.

5 factions...
4 fears...
3 crows...
2 lovers...
1 choice...
DIVERGENT

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirkwood Princess on Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:57 am

"So, did you just move here?" Tempest asked.
"Yeah, i'm from New Jersey. Can't you tell?" she laughed. (I'm stuck)

Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Cyr :3 on Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:31 am

(I'll do another post tomorrow, I'm tired)

5 factions...
4 fears...
3 crows...
2 lovers...
1 choice...
DIVERGENT

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirkwood Princess on Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:42 am

(Okay, me too)

Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Cyr :3 on Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:58 pm

(KK)

Tempest giggled. "Well, this is your first class, you are in three classes with me, I think." Janelle nodded, "Okay, thanks Tempest!" Temped replied, "You're welcome" as they got into their class. (If you're stuck, I can see why. xD)

5 factions...
4 fears...
3 crows...
2 lovers...
1 choice...
DIVERGENT

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirkwood Princess on Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:02 pm

(LOL I'll work through it.)
Janelle saw an immediate change in Tempest as soon as she entered the room. She slumped down in her seat, and read a book for half of the class period. She answered quickly and quietly when the teacher called on her, and barely looked up.
"That's strange," JJ muttered. The teacher walked over to JJ's desk.
"You must be Janelle. Would you like to tell the class what's so strange about William Shakespeare?" the teacher smirked.

Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by mitfy on Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:08 pm

Username: mitfy
Nickname: You know them all
Character's name: Emma (Em for short)
Character's age: 13
Character's hobby: Pretty much anything
Character description(what he/she looks like, personality, etc.): Biggest LotR freak in the whole school, has think, sleek, blonde hair (like Legolas), fair skin, and is tall.
Other: Hullo.
---
Lunch came around and Em walked into the cafeteria. She saw Tempest sitting with two new girls. Em sat down with them.
"Hullo!" she said as she sat down. She wasn't british, but had the slightest accent.
"Hello!" The other girls said.
"My name is Emma, but you may call me Em, if you wish." Em talked all formal, unusual for a thirteen year old.
Janelle saw a silver chain around Em's neck, with a golden ring attached. Her eyes widened. "What is that..?" she asked warily as she pointed at Em's ring.
"It's the one ring replica from Lord of the Rings." Em said, grabbing the ring in her fist.

STAY AWAY FROM THE POWER AMPLIFIER,
IT'S SENDING OUT DEADLY WAVES OF STUPIDNESS

[18:14:49] NinjagoLover123 : I DON'T LIKE SLEEPY OFF OF WCC
[18:15:06] Rabid Fish : WUT
mitfy
Owner
Owner

Female Posts : 3062
KinzBuckz : 17231

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mitfy on Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:08 pm

(Sorry I didn't know you posted when I post so it doesn't relate. >.<)

mitfy
Owner
Owner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Cyr :3 on Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:17 pm

(Its okay)
"I love Lord of the Rings!" Janelle blurted out. "That's awesome, I really like it." Em smiled. "Thanks," she said as she sat down. Michelle nudged Janelle in the arm. "Ow," Janelle said. Michelle gave her a look. Finally, Janelle said, "Oh, and this is my sister, Michelle. She's shy at first, but she can be a real hyper dimwitt sometimes." Michelle smiled and said, "You're the one with blonde hair." They laughed. "You can call me Chelle, if you want." Michelle stated.

5 factions...
4 fears...
3 crows...
2 lovers...
1 choice...
DIVERGENT

Back to top Go down

Post by mitfy on Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:20 pm

Em laughed. "Okay."
Janelle paused as she took a bite of her pizza. "Are you british?" She blurted out.
Em laughed again. "No, I just watch BBC America all the time, along with every LotR movie, The Hobbit part one, and all of the books. " Em rolled her eyes playfully.

mitfy
Owner
Owner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirkwood Princess on Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:24 pm

Tempest stared at her food and ate quietly. There were more people then she were used to, and it wasn't comfortable.
"I have dibs on Legolas," she spoke quietly like a mouse.

Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Cyr :3 on Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:28 pm

"You okay?" Janelle asked Tempest. Tempest poked at her food, and spoke very quietly, "Yeah." Out of nowhere, Michelle changed the subject. "I got dibs on Greg!" Janelle laughed. "We don't even know if these guys are bananas. I still get digs on Cyr!" The sisters laughed. Em stared at them awkwardly, so confused. "Alrighty" Em whispered under her breath.

5 factions...
4 fears...
3 crows...
2 lovers...
1 choice...
DIVERGENT

Back to top Go down

Post by mitfy on Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:30 pm

"I much preferred the LotR talk.." Em whispers to herself.
"I got Aragorn." she squeaked.

mitfy
Owner
Owner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirkwood Princess on Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:37 pm

Tempest looked up. "Okay, lets get this straight. Yes, I am a banana. Cyriously, I am. Secondly, I have dibs on Legolas, Sam, Pippin, and Merry. Thirdly, I really want a copy of that ring, and fourthly, yeah that's it." Tempest immediately looked down again.

Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Cyr :3 on Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:42 pm

"ANOTHER BANANA!" Michelle and Janelle shouted. When everyone looked over, they kept quiet. "Okay. Back to LotR." Janelle giggled.

5 factions...
4 fears...
3 crows...
2 lovers...
1 choice...
DIVERGENT

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirkwood Princess on Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:46 pm

Tempest finished her lunch and got up. "As much as I love this conversation, I need to head to the library. Have fun," she smiled softly and walked away.

Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Cyr :3 on Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:53 pm

"Okay," Janelle said to Tempest, "Bye. Have fun!"

5 factions...
4 fears...
3 crows...
2 lovers...
1 choice...
DIVERGENT

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirkwood Princess on Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:54 pm

Em turned to J.J and Michelle. "So, what's your favorite video? I love the 10 things I hate about Hipsters."

Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Cyr :3 on Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:01 pm

(Em isn't a banana, was she?)

5 factions...
4 fears...
3 crows...
2 lovers...
1 choice...
DIVERGENT

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top