The Webkinz World
Welcome to TWW! If you have an account here already, go ahead and log in! If not, we invite you to register and become a member of the community!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Webkinz World
Welcome to TWW! If you have an account here already, go ahead and log in! If not, we invite you to register and become a member of the community!
The Webkinz World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Not your ordinary girl. ~{Janelle's Start}~

4 posters

Go down

Not your ordinary girl. ~{Janelle's Start}~ Empty Not your ordinary girl. ~{Janelle's Start}~

Post by Mrs. Cyr :3 Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:28 pm

~{Introduction}~

Janelle is not perfect. She doesn't have the perfect life, nor does she have a perfect personality, or a perfect family. Nobody's perfect, but Janelle seems to be the worst. She's half way through 8th grade, she is 14, and she is 5'2''. People think she belongs in 7th grade, but all she is, is a little younger then most people. She can always keep a smile on her face, and she was as 'perfect' as she wanted to be. That was until she moved away from her home town...Away from her home state.

~{Chapter one- Saturday Swimming}~

"Jen! Wake up!" Michelle called from downstairs. "Its Saturday! Its time to go swimming!" She seemed to be really excited, even though they go every other Saturday. Janelle slowly woke up to find that she had slept until 10:27. She snapped awake and rushed to get ready.
"I'm getting ready now!" She yelled back down to Michelle. She slipped on her favorite bikini (it was purple with a little blue bow on the right strap) and some jean shorts to cover up. They were supposed to leave at 11:00, and it had already passed to 10:54. Time goes by fast! Janelle thought as she slipped her flip-flops on her feet.
Michelle and Janelle got in the car and waited for their mom to come. "I call shotgun!" Janelle blurted out. "But Jen, you ALWAYS get shotgun!" Michelle whined. Janelle looked behind her shoulder to see a puppy face coming off her little sister. "Fine, Chelle. You'll get it on the way back. Plus, I'm two years older than you!"
"Fine." Michelle said and buckled up. Their mom got in the car and started off. "Chelle, Jen, I'm picking up Bri and Maya." They looked at each other and shouted, "YES!"
Bri, or Briette, was Janelle's best friend. Maya, was Michelle's best friend. The four of them were all besties, because Briette and Maya are sisters, the same age as Janelle and Michelle.
When they got in the car, Briette sat behind Janelle and Maya sat next to Michelle. "So, what's new?" Maya randomly said. Janelle said, "Well, we are going swimming at the Rec. center. Wanna come?" They four laughed.
Soon, the arrived. The girls ran in. It was $6.25 in all, $2.00 for 14 years of age and $1.00 for 12 years of age. They paid and got a locker for $0.25. Once they had got ready and took off their cover-ups, they jumped in the pool.

~{Chapter 2- Dinner Already}~

Time went by fast. They ate lunch, spent more time in the pool, dried off, went for a small walk in the park, had a small picnic, and went home. Before they knew it, it was 5:45 p.m. "Wow! Time went fast!" Michelle said. The other three nodded their heads. "Hey guys, sleepover tonight?" Briette asked.
Maya nudged Briette. "Bri, we need to ask mom first!" Briette giggled. "I know. I was just wondering before I ask mom." Janelle and Michelle nodded in agreement and Maya called her and Briette's mom.
Her mom said yes, so the went to Janelle's and Michelle's house first so they could get ready and drop off their swimming stuff. When Janelle and Michelle were ready, they left to Maya and Bri's house.
"Dinner already? Jeez!" Janelle said. A couple moments after that Maya & Bri's mom shouted, "DINNER'S READY, GIRLS!"
Once Janelle, Maya, Briette, and Michelle were all done with dinner AND dessert, The ran back up stairs. "YouTube?" Janelle asked and smirked. They nodded and ran over to Janelle's laptop.
These four best friends had not a clue that they would soon be torn apart, forever.

~{Chapter 3- Banana Dancing}~

They were laughing and remembering the past, as they watched 'The Ladybug Song', which was their first Onision video they had saw. It was the two year anniversary since they saw the first video, so they are watching all of them to celebrate. When Janelle clicked 'The Banana Song', Maya screamed, "I'M A BANANA!!!!!" and jumped up and started dancing the banana dance. Janelle joined her, and not to long all four girls were up and dancing the Banana Dance. When it was over, Maya, Bri, and Michelle shouted, "AGAIN!" and Janelle played it again.
After three hours of banana dancing and other Onision videos, Janelle turned off her laptop and the girls got ready for bed. Janelle and Maya were gossiping and Michelle and Briette were telling scary stories. They fell asleep around 11:30 p.m.

~{Chapter 4- Going home}~

In the morning the girls had breakfast together and got ready to leave. Maya and Bri have church, so Janelle and Michelle had to go home before 10:00 a.m.
When they got home, they had a total sister day together. They painted their nails, had a spa day, danced, and more. Close to the end of the day, their mom called them. "Chelle, Jen, your father and I need to talk to you for a second."
"Sure mom!" The sisters yelled at the same time, running down the stairs. "What it is it?"
"Well..." She began. "Your father got promoted to a director in Miami, Florida. I am afraid we have to move there." Their mom saw the sad/worried look in their faces. Janelle's jaw dropped and she was in shock. Michelle, on the other hand, was already exploding. "WE CAN'T LEAVE JERSEY! Trenton is my birth state, and I'm not leaving." Michelle was already crying. Janelle joined in, "I agree! What about Bri and Maya?" Now Janelle was crying too. This was the first time, since she was four years old, a tear escaped Janelle's eye and onto her cheek.
"Look, I know you're mad. But we don't have a choice. You're going to have to say goodbye to them. We are moving this coming Thursday. I'm sorry." Michelle got super red and walked away. She was not saying anything, but in her head she was yelling and cursing.
Jayde screamed, "BUT MOM! YOU CAN'T JUST SAY GOOD-BYE TO YOUR BEST FRIEND! YOU CAN'T JUST PACK YOUR BAGS AND LEAVE! I'M IN 8TH GRADE WHEN THINGS GET MOST COMPLICATED! IN 8TH GRADE YOU'RE PRETTY SURE WHO YOUR FRIENDS ARE AND YOU CAN'T JUST GO TO A NEW SCHOOL AND EXPECT BRAND NEW FRIENDS WHEN YOU WALK IN!" By then Janelle's face was a wet tomato.
She looked in the mirror and saw a red-faced teary-eyed loner. "Janelle Jayde McCaw! Don't you dare raise your voice to me!" Her mom blurted out. Janelle lowered her voice. "Mom, grow up. It's not as easy as you think. I'm not your little three year old anymore, and moving is a very hard time for me." Janelle walked away, leaving her mom alone without letting her answer. She walked to Michelle's door and knocked.
"Who is it?" A teary voice said.
"Its me, Janelle." She replied, shaky-voiced.
Michelle opened the door. She was just as red and teary as Janelle. She said, "Jen, come in. We need to talk."
Janelle looked at her, then walked in and said, "Sure. Anything for you, Chelle."

~{Chapter 5- Last Week of School PART 1}~

The next morning Janelle woke up with crusty eyes. When she fixed the crust off, she got ready for school. She put on her penguin t-shirt on and some jeans. She slipped her converse on and tied them, then put her long blonde hair into a ponytail. This is the original "Janelle look". It wasn't that cold out, so she put on a small jacket and packed her backpack. Michelle and Janelle haven't spoken to anyone but each other since the news. "I'll walk you to school today, Chelle. I've got a few extra minutes."
Michelle was in 6th grade, still in Elementary School. In her school district, Elementary lasted up until 6th grade. When they move, she will be put in middle school because the new school district lasts up to 5th grade in Elementary.
After she walked Michelle to school, she walked to hers. "Hey! How are you, JJ?" Briette greeted Janelle. She sighed and replied, "Hi Bri-Bri. I'm really sad. I'll tell you after school." Briette just nodded and smiled. "How's Chellesee-Wellsee?" She asked. Janelle giggled, Michelle hated to be called that. Janelle replied, "She's the same. I bet you and Maya will be, too. After you hear the news." The bell rung, but now Briette was really curious. They walked to class, without saying a word. Bri could tell that Janelle didn't want to talk about it.
After a couple of periods, it was time for lunch. When they were eating Briette asked sweetly, "Family problem?" When Jayde said, "Kinda" Briette nodded and asked, "Money? Another kid? Someone in your family tree dying?" Jayde shook her head as, 'No'.
"Oh." Briette said and kept eating.
At the end of the day Briette and Jayde picked up Maya and Michelle. On the way home, Briette randomly blurted out, "What is it? What's wrong?" No one answered, and Janelle waited until they were walking alone in the park. Then, slowly, Janelle stated, "Michelle and I are moving." There was a long pause.
"You'll still be in our school, right?" Maya asked. Michelle shook her head. "Town?" Another shake. Maya got real careful at this one. "...State...?" One more shake. Another moment of silence. Briette quietly said, "To where?" It was quiet for another minute but Janelle finally replied sadly and slowly, "Miami, Florida. My dad got promoted from a book writer to a full director." Briette broke the dam in her eyes. "But Trenton, Jersey and Miami, Florida, are so far away!" She cried. Michelle and Maya were already crying and hugging in the background, so Janelle and Briette joined them. "I know," Janelle whispered, "I know."

~{Chapter 6- Last Week of School PART 2}~

The rest of the week the four girls were all depressed, but spent every last second they had left, together. At the end of Wed., the school bully came up to Briette and Janelle. He had a crackly voice, and it was big strong and deep. He had a crush on Janelle, but he was always mean to Briette. "Someone looks depressed." He said to Janelle, trying to flirt. She turned around and said, "Lets go to your locker, Bri." to Briette. After that, they walked to her locker. Tyler, the bully, followed. "You're a wimp, Briette." Janelle felt the steam build up. Then she popped. "OH MY GOD TYLER, WHAT DO YOU WANT? AND WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BE MEAN TO BRI FOR NO REASON?" Janelle blurted out, very loudly. Soon, everybody was watching. "I'm moving tomorrow, so this is my last freaking day! When I leave, I don't want you to EVER bully her again! Ugh! You're so mean!" Janelle felt her fists clench.
"Geez, calm yourself. I was just pointed out the truth in that loser, you call your 'friend'." Now, Janelle was talking through her teeth, "Tyler, she is no loser, she is no wimp, she is my best friend, and SHE IS THE COMPLETE OPPOSITE OF WHAT YOU THINK SHE IS!" Briette was smiling at Janelle, but Janelle could see right through it and could tell that she was hiding the pain. She was hurt because of the words that came out of Tyler, and Janelle found herself uncontrollably punching Tyler's face. Janelle and Tyler were the same height, so he was an easy punch target for her. When he started to bleed, she stopped, sat down on the floor with her hands covering her mouth. "I'm so sorry!" Janelle said. "I didn't mean to...You just got me so mad...I don't even know how this happened. My hands, they just started punching you." By now, Janelle was teary. Tyler went to the nurse without saying anything.
"Let's finish packing your stuff." Briette said, helping Janelle up and walking back to Janelle's locker.

~{Chapter 7- Last Time I'll See You}~

After the bell rung for the last time in the day, Janelle grabbed the rest of her stuff and left. "He won't be bothering me anymore," Briette said, laughing a little. She was just trying to make Janelle laugh.
Janelle said seriously, "Lets pick up our sisters. You can help us pack...This is the last day I'll see you." Thats saying was running around in Briette's head like crazing. She started crying and said, "Alright. But it will be very dramatic."
After picking their sisters up, Janelle and Briette headed home. When they were packing, Maya went over to Michelle and held her hand out. In the palm of her hand, she had a necklace. It was pure diamond, so it would never break. It was the shape of half a heart, and it had "Besties" carved in the middle.
"Thanks," Michelle said. "Do you have the other half?" Maya nodded and showed her the other half. It said, "Forever". Put them together and it said "Besties Forever".
Then Briette got out her iPod. "Here," She said while giving it to Janelle, "I already have an iPhone so there is no reason for me to have both." Briette knew that Janelle always wanted one, so she was smiling from ear to ear. "THANK YOU SO MUCH BRI!" Janelle said and gave Briette a giant hug. Then, Janelle let go and got a clay star that had "Brielle, best friends forever. Love, JJ. Smile". Janelle handed it to Briette and said, "I know its no electronic, but I made it yesterday. I thought Janette sounded like Janet, so I choose Brielle instead." Briette nodded and smiled, and said, " Its perfect. Thanks JJ!"
Once they were done packing, one last tear escaped from all four of the friends and they said their last "Goodbyes".
"We'll text, call, and Skype you." Janelle said as Briette and Maya left. Michelle was crying, so she didn't say anything. Briette and Maya said, "Everyday!" At the same time. Michelle nodded and Janelle agreed. That was the last time in a while that they will see each other in person.

~{Chapter 8- The Plane Ride}~

"Janelle, Michelle," Their mom called out. She rarely ever called them by their full names, and if she did she was either sad or mad. "Yeah?" Michelle and Janelle called back. "Get in the car, I put all of our bags in and we are ready." They stood there, not moving. Janelle fell on the empty wooden floor. "I don't wanna go." She whispered. "I grew up here."
Michelle sat down next to her. "Same here," Michelle said. "I was born here." Janelle smiled, but it was fake. "We will be another minute," Janelle yelled to her parents.
"Well hurry up!" Her dad replied.
"14 years." Janelle mumbled. "We've lived here for 14 years."
Michelle tried to smile. "Well, for me, only 12."
Janelle got up, and helped Michelle get up. They walked around the house one more time, checking each room and saying "I'll miss you," or "Goodbye forever," Each room a tear slipped from the two sisters. When they got to their old bedroom, they walked in and stayed longer than the other rooms. They let the tears rip. "We will never sleep in here again," Janelle said.
Michelle added, "I know. I will really miss this place. Remember when Maya puked that one time she slept over when Briette was on a trip?" Janelle smiled and said, "And the time Briette fell off the top bunk and she didn't cry, she looked like a deer-in-head-lights." They both laughed with tears streaming down their cheeks.
"Lets go," Janelle said under her breath. "Okay." Michelle said quietly, as they got into the car. When they got to the air port, they went through security and other stuff before bording the plane, only talking when they needed too. As they were walking onto the plane, Michelle said, "Good bye Trenton, New Jersey." Janelle said back, "We will surely miss you!"
As they got seated, Janelle sat next to Michelle. "I call window seat" Michelle said. Janelle nodded, not caring. All she was thinking was about Briette and Maya. They must be balling their eyes out right now.
Half of the trip there, they ate, slept, and played games. The other half they just sat and thought about life.
When they got to Miami, they got their baggage off of bag claim without saying a word. Then they got onto a taxi, and drove to their new house. It was bigger, better, and it had many more advantages (Like a pool and a hottub in the backyard), but it just wasn't the same. Soon, the McCaw family would be adding a new puppy, but still Janelle and Michelle already missed their old house.
This is our new "home". Janelle thought in her head. I should get used to it.
Janelle went into her new room and helped unpack. Michelle followed her. They used to share a room back in Trenton, and they still wanted to. It was their choice, and the empty room could become a play room, or Janelle & Michelle's secret room. Something like that.
After a while of unpacking, Janelle sat down in a lounge and thought...And thought...And thought. What was her life going to be like, now?

THE END!

You guys will RP right from the story, if you join! What a Face

Last edited by Mrs. Cyr :3 on Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mrs. Cyr :3

Female Posts : 1931
KinzBuckz : 26764

http://www.quizyourfriends.com/take-quiz.php?id=1403162339199653

Back to top Go down

Not your ordinary girl. ~{Janelle's Start}~ Empty Re: Not your ordinary girl. ~{Janelle's Start}~

Post by Ava Rocks Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:00 pm

Great story! C:
Ava Rocks
Ava Rocks
Webkinz
Webkinz

Female Posts : 166
KinzBuckz : 20689

https://www.youtube.com/feed/UCdoLeDxfcGwvj_PRl7TLTzQ

Back to top Go down

Not your ordinary girl. ~{Janelle's Start}~ Empty Re: Not your ordinary girl. ~{Janelle's Start}~

Post by Mirkwood Princess Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:01 pm

I love it! You're talented Alisaur!
Mirkwood Princess
Mirkwood Princess
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Female Posts : 1567
KinzBuckz : 22682
Location : Indiana/Mirkwood/ThunderClan/The Kanto Region/Hogwarts. I have mastered being in 5 places at once.

http://thefriendsofrandom.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by mitfy Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:50 pm

Agreed!
ugh, you're putting Onision into your story? FINE Then I'm putting in Tobuscus.
mitfy
mitfy
Owner
Owner

Female Posts : 3062
KinzBuckz : 29571

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Cyr :3 Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:33 pm

Shanks, guys. ^_^
And Cammy, okay LOL.

I JUST FINISHED THE ENDING! ENJOY!

Back to top Go down

Post by mitfy Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:43 pm

Wonderful! It makes me so sad.
mitfy
mitfy
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Cyr :3 Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:50 pm

Sorry....I didn't mean to make you sad. I was just trying to be creative and make an enjoyable story. Well, its not as depressing as some parts in RP1, right? Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by mitfy Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:01 pm

It's okay.
I love the story.
It's easy to connect to, even though I've never moved away.
mitfy
mitfy
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Cyr :3 Sat Mar 16, 2013 7:34 pm

Some of it is from experience.
Kinda like when Drew moved away.
But no, it wasn't THAT dramatic. xD

Back to top Go down

Post by Ava Rocks Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:04 pm

That was a great story, Ali. I really enjoyed reading it! ^.^
Ava Rocks
Ava Rocks
Webkinz
Webkinz

Female Posts : 166
KinzBuckz : 20689

https://www.youtube.com/feed/UCdoLeDxfcGwvj_PRl7TLTzQ

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Cyr :3 Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:24 pm

Thanks Avers! I'm glad you liked it! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by mitfy Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:22 pm

Mrs. Cyr :3 wrote:Some of it is from experience.
Kinda like when Drew moved away.
But no, it wasn't THAT dramatic. xD
That's good.
mitfy
mitfy
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirkwood Princess Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:43 pm

I LOVED IT ALISAUR!!!
Mirkwood Princess
Mirkwood Princess
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Female Posts : 1567
KinzBuckz : 22682
Location : Indiana/Mirkwood/ThunderClan/The Kanto Region/Hogwarts. I have mastered being in 5 places at once.

http://thefriendsofrandom.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Cyr :3 Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:52 am

Thanks, Crystal!!! What a Face

Back to top Go down

Post by mitfy Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:23 pm

I thought you already commented.... okay. xD
mitfy
mitfy
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Cyr :3 Sat Mar 30, 2013 2:23 pm

She did, before I finished it. xD

Back to top Go down

Post by mitfy Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:19 pm

Oh. That makes more sense. xD
mitfy
mitfy
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down