The Webkinz World
Welcome to TWW! If you have an account here already, go ahead and log in! If not, we invite you to register and become a member of the community!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Webkinz World
Welcome to TWW! If you have an account here already, go ahead and log in! If not, we invite you to register and become a member of the community!
The Webkinz World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One W-Shop Theme is being moved to Deluxe-only on January 9th!

Go down

One W-Shop Theme is being moved to Deluxe-only on January 9th! Empty One W-Shop Theme is being moved to Deluxe-only on January 9th!

Ganz has announced that one room theme will be retired from the W Shop and moved to Deluxe Only. The room theme being retired will join the Enchanted Train Station theme as a theme available only to Deluxe members.

This change is expected to take place during the overnight maintenance in Webkinz World on Wednesday, January 9th. Let's hope that this will clear some room in the Webkinz World warehouses for a new room theme available to everyone!

We have a possible clue to the identity of the W-Shop Theme being retired. Our best guess - and this is a GUESS only - is that the City Styling Theme, also known as the Mocha Theme, is the one slated for retirement. There is no guarantee that this theme will be the one to retire... but if you are planning on buying one of each item, this will cost you 11,185 KinzCash.
Bandycoot01
Bandycoot01
Founder & Owner
Founder & Owner

Male Posts : 1099
KinzBuckz : 28243

https://thewebkinzworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

One W-Shop Theme is being moved to Deluxe-only on January 9th! :: Comments

mitfy

Post Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:39 pm by mitfy