The Webkinz World
Welcome to TWW! If you have an account here already, go ahead and log in! If not, we invite you to register and become a member of the community!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Webkinz World
Welcome to TWW! If you have an account here already, go ahead and log in! If not, we invite you to register and become a member of the community!
The Webkinz World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-: K i p e n g e l e . K i n g d o m :-

4 posters

Page 5 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 21  Next

Go down

-: K i p e n g e l e . K i n g d o m :- - Page 5 Empty Re: -: K i p e n g e l e . K i n g d o m :-

Post by Mrs. Cyr :3 Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:18 pm

(im stuck. i'll let cammy do the nest one lol)
Mrs. Cyr :3
Mrs. Cyr :3

Female Posts : 1931
KinzBuckz : 26874

http://www.quizyourfriends.com/take-quiz.php?id=1403162339199653

Back to top Go down

-: K i p e n g e l e . K i n g d o m :- - Page 5 Empty Re: -: K i p e n g e l e . K i n g d o m :-

Post by mitfy Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:27 pm

In fire, Sera decided to go to the grassy fields near the wall. It was dark outside and cold. She warmed herself up with her ember power.
mitfy
mitfy
Owner
Owner

Female Posts : 3062
KinzBuckz : 29681

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirkwood Princess Tue Jan 01, 2013 4:49 pm

After being lectured by his parents for being late and eating his supper, Brent decided to sneak out. He was sick and tired of being treated like a little kid, so Brent went to the place where nobody would find him at this hour. The wall would be isolated and empty. Or so he thought.
Mirkwood Princess
Mirkwood Princess
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Female Posts : 1567
KinzBuckz : 22792
Location : Indiana/Mirkwood/ThunderClan/The Kanto Region/Hogwarts. I have mastered being in 5 places at once.

http://thefriendsofrandom.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by mitfy Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:01 pm

From behind a tree, Brent saw Sera warming some wood with her ember power. He shot some power at it and made the fire shoot tall. He came back from behind the tree as Sera gasped.
mitfy
mitfy
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirkwood Princess Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:05 pm

"Did I scare you?" Brent smiled mischievously. He didn't expect anyone else to be here, especially not Sera. "I thought you already visited your sister today."
Mirkwood Princess
Mirkwood Princess
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Location : Indiana/Mirkwood/ThunderClan/The Kanto Region/Hogwarts. I have mastered being in 5 places at once.

Back to top Go down

Post by mitfy Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:08 pm

"I did." Sera replied, staring at the ground. She blushed, but it was too hard to notice with only the light from the fire.
"Then why are you here?" Brent said, smiling. He pulls her chin up.
"Why are YOU here?"
mitfy
mitfy
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirkwood Princess Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:10 pm

Brent laid down on the ground. "Because I wanted to get away. From my family, from my job, from my life. And just sit here, looking at what everyone else has in other places. You still didn't answer my question." Brent took in the view of the stars.
Mirkwood Princess
Mirkwood Princess
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by mitfy Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:02 pm

"I don't know why I'm here, exactly.." Sera said, "I must just be bored with life."
mitfy
mitfy
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirkwood Princess Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:27 pm

Brent huffed. "Well join the club. Life is the world's biggest lie. Nobody even knows what it means because everyone has their own opinions that can't become facts. Life should be more than growing and heating fires, and doing chores. It needs to have some sort of reason, or thrill. And without that then I don't even think we can consider this as life. It's not death but almost as bad. I must sound like some sort of babbling oracle," he groaned.
Mirkwood Princess
Mirkwood Princess
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by mitfy Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:48 pm

"You have great words of wisdom," Sera said, looking up at him shyly, "and you are very correct. I need something, or someone to make my life exciting." She looks at him and slightly blushes again.
mitfy
mitfy
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirkwood Princess Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:54 pm

Brent looked down at Sera's flushed face. He half smiled, and began to speak again. "I hope you find it. You really deserve it Sera," Brent turned back to the starlight and sighed, too quiet for Sera to hear. I just wish I deserved it too. he thought.
Mirkwood Princess
Mirkwood Princess
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by mitfy Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:34 pm

Sera stood there. She walked towards him and touched his arm. "How about you come sit on the wall with me and look at the stars?"
mitfy
mitfy
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirkwood Princess Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:39 pm

Brent stared into Sera's eyes, not uncomfortably, but just enough to show how thrilled he was. "I'd like that," he nodded. So, the Fires climbed the wall and layed down, taking in the beautiful scene. They talked and laughed, and eventually fell asleep under the stars, forgetful of what trouble they would receive in the morning.
Mirkwood Princess
Mirkwood Princess
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by mitfy Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:43 pm

Sera woke up to see Brent in her face. She smiled. "Come on, we might get in trouble," Brent says to her, kind of smirking at the same time.
mitfy
mitfy
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirkwood Princess Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:44 pm

Sera groaned. "We already are in trouble, but I liked it," she laughed. Brent joined her, as they jumped off of the wall and headed back to the village.
"So what's your schedule today?" Brent asked.
Mirkwood Princess
Mirkwood Princess
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by mitfy Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:52 pm

"Well first off I need to do my house chores, like visit the market to get some fruits and meats. Then I need to help my mother cook, which means I have to work the embers. Then I go to school for an hour then I'm free, which means I get to come back to visit Jenny."
mitfy
mitfy
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirkwood Princess Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:54 pm

"That sounds cool," Brent said. "I'm stuck growing fires for 3 hours and I have school for two hours. Then I eat and help my mom and do whatever I want. Simple job really. A boring job, but still a simple one." He smiled. "I guess I might see you later then?"
Mirkwood Princess
Mirkwood Princess
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by mitfy Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:56 pm

Sera beamed. "Oh yes," she said, "Meet me here around four, that's when I see Jenny."
They smiled and parted ways.
mitfy
mitfy
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirkwood Princess Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:27 pm

In Wind....
Tara spent the morning hours making the wind be heard, and finally her job for the day was over. Tara decided to go see Auralee and catch her for lunch. Tara ran to the archery fields but Aura mysteriously hadn't visited that day. "Strange," Tara muttered and ran off to find her best friend.
Mirkwood Princess
Mirkwood Princess
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by mitfy Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:32 pm

Tara searched the market, the archery fields, everywhere. She even asked that weird boy who has a crush on her and stalks her if he's seen her, and he honestly said no.
mitfy
mitfy
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirkwood Princess Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:36 pm

At this point, Tara was worried. She usually could always find Aura. Suddenly, a thought popped into Tara's mind. "If she's at that wall again I swear to all the lords..." Tara cursed and ran towards the wall, hoping to find her missing friend.
Mirkwood Princess
Mirkwood Princess
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by mitfy Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:53 pm

Auralee wasn't just on the wall. Auralee had her feet hanging off onto the other side of the wall.
"Oh girl don't you jump!" Tara yells.
mitfy
mitfy
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirkwood Princess Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:57 pm

Aura turned around and rolled her eyes. She jumped back onto the Wind Kipengele and walked to Tara. "Yes mother?" she asked sarcastically.
"I've been looking for you all day! Why do you always come here, we belong on THIS side of the border," Tara practically screamed.
Mirkwood Princess
Mirkwood Princess
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by mitfy Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:02 pm

"I'm looking for something." Auralee says. She turns around and smirks.
"Well what is it?" Tara asks.
Auralee climbs on to the wall again, "I don't know." and jumps down. "Adventure."
mitfy
mitfy
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirkwood Princess Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:05 pm

Tara groaned. "Do you remember what happened last time we were caught on another side?" she called from the wall.
"Yep, and I didn't mind it! Are you coming or what?" Aura asked.
"Of course I'm coming, you're my best friend!" and with that, Tara jumped over the wall. "Here we go again," she muttered.
Mirkwood Princess
Mirkwood Princess
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum